tuscl

Buying a girl a drink or just tipping her

laplap1974
Maryland
Sunday, September 17, 2017 11:43 AM
I always thought what is the benefit of buying a stripper a drink when you are actually at the club to tip her for dancing. Do you think its more beneficial to buy the dancer a drink ? I guess it depends on what purpose you have for this dancer. Are you trying to build towards possible OTC possibilities or maybe get her attention more since you already got her attention by buying her a drink.

22 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your playing a chumps game and your getting scammed
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Be about your paper and fuck a bitch
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've done it both ways. in a club where the club charges her for less than minimum drinks... depends on the girl.
  • laplap1974
    7 years ago
    I've only bought a dancer a drink at Skylark and at Penthouse but thats it. If I wanted to buy a girl a drink I would go to a regular club or cafe event. One time a dancer sat by me talking about her throat is dry and good thing I had some HALLS in my pocket so I pulled them out. She got mad lol.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I've seen many customers who hold court with 1 or 2 dancers for the price of a drink or two.The customer enjoys the attention and, I assume, has a better chance of a "good" dance. The dancer gets her buzz on. Call it relationship building. Seems like good value for an $8 drink. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about clubs that push lady drinks. These are places where drinks are the same price and there are no kickbacks for drinks.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I'm actually at the club to enjoy myself. That can happen in different ways. With my CF right now, I would buy a drink and spend $60-100 on dances + tip. These days, she often will sit at my table and buy her own drinks and share sips with me. To begin with, it was me buying the drinks, though. I don't think OTC is really an option, but she is fun to hang out and drink with ITC. I left the other night to give her a tip after our dances. She said it wasn't necessary, but I still went out to an ATM, because she is so far and away better than any of the other dancers at her club, or any of the clubs I frequent, for that matter. In other words, drinking with a dancer can build rapport that tipping on its own wouldn't. Or it could make you like each other less, but then you end up forced into the arms of someone you get along with better.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I always thought what is the benefit of buying a stripper a drink when you are actually at the club to tip her for dancing. Do you think its more beneficial to buy the dancer a drink?" A lot of the time, yes. In the right club. But don't spend money you can't spare to do it. "I guess it depends on what purpose you have for this dancer." Also yes. "Are you trying to build towards possible OTC possibilities" Generally no. "...or maybe get her attention more since you already got her attention by buying her a drink." Maybe. Sometimes I'll buy a non-annoying dancer a drink to stall for time so I can get info on the club and a better look at the lineup. The other day that turned into VIP time with the hottest girl in the building, who happened to be the best friend and roommate of the dancer I bought a drink for to be polite.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I do occasionally and when I do I tell them that I am doing so, so that I can take advantage of them in VIP. They are usually OK with that. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    When a stripper asks me if I'd buy her a drink sometimes I ask her if she'd rather have a drink or $10 cash for a dance. Rarely do they opt for the drink.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    But if I know the girl well, I may offer to buy her a drink.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    At my clubs, the "buy the lady a drink hustle" isn't really there. And at some of them, they do not want the dancers drinking until they have covered their house fee. I may offer when the waitress is in front of me and I'm getting one for myself. Sometimes I've been at the bar and a dancer *that I have bought dances from in the past* comes up and asks for a drink or a bite of food. If it's just once during the night, I will shrug it off and be congenial about it. And I agree with mark94, getting to hold a slightly tipsy dancer before her stage set is part of the overall fun of being there.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ flag, that's a good idea. I would take the drink if it's first thing in the day, but the tip would kinda say, "I'm happy to buy you a drink and spend money on you, but I don't care either way, and I'm not trying to throw away money."
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I always thought what is the benefit of buying a stripper a drink when you are actually at the club to tip her for dancing. Do you think its more beneficial to buy the dancer a drink ? " Nearly 100% of the time, it's more beneficial to buy her a drink. Drinks are practically the best deal in the club, the only better deal being buying her food. For the price of $7, most dancers will follow the code that she'll until the drink is done. That means waiting a few minutes for the waitress to show up, waiting for the waitress to get back with the drink, then time to drink. Easy 20-30 minutes hanging out with her out on the floor, including possibly her sitting on your lap, groping, flirting, etc. ... for $7. And the more drinks you get, the more buzzed she gets, the more fun she is (at least until she passes that tipping point to drunk and hostile). Penny-wise and pound-foolish to pass up that deal. Of course, I realize I'm speaking about my own particular circumstances, at the clubs I go to. There are clubs where there are special $25 drinks for dancers -- I don't mean those. There are clubs where the girls don't follow the code -- I don't mean them. But it my low-touch club where I can actually get away with more on the floor, than I can in a lapdance? $20 lapdance = 3 minutes of light touching, $7 drink = grope her under the table, including FIV with the right girl? No brainer. Downright dumb to pass up drinks because of some goofy hangup you have. Just know the club and the girls well enough to understand whether drinks are a good deal or not... sometimes, they're an awesome deal, sometimes they're a disaster.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I have to admit that my, "after three drinks" dances are a different experience than my sober ones. I'm a happy lovey drunk. :) plus, drinking together is a bit of a bonding thing. It's just fun, and feels kinda like a date.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i like a 'lovely' drunk.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I buy dancers drinks if I want them to hang out with me and party. This usually leads to dances and fun ITC and OTC.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Brilliant points gentleman
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It's already been mentioned - but I'll buy a dancer a drink if I know her - and if I know she won't hit me up for some expensive drink that requires a five minute conversation with a bartender. I only drink 2-3 beers over a 2 hour club outing - and I don't drink shots - as they hit me too hard. So I'm not a guy who gets a table and shots - for each dancer to throw back.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    A SC is a pseudo-social environment. Often a drink can be a better value that just spending the whole time with dances. When I do that it is because her drink adds to my enjoyment. Sometimes it helps to socially lubricate the convo. Other times, a dancer is just having ONE OF THOSE DAYS, needs 3 shots just to start her shift, and will be gracious for it. I do agree with others that you should control the ordering and order the drink for her. But I do that in civvie situations as well, so ITC isn't much different for me. Other guys need more discipline or balls. On a rare occasion I might spurge for an extra expensive mixed drink when I know the dancer, know that she'll appreciate it, and most importantly that she'll reciprocate in kind. So it acts as social lubricant. Though 4 times out of 5 if asked, yes, the dancer would probably just assume have the money instead. And so would I.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I do agree with others that you should control the ordering and order the drink for her" Ya, I've been preaching that from the get-go. It avoid the situation where she orders whatever, and it turns out to cost $25. I work out what we're going to drink beforehand, often constraining her choices ("Good news, Cinnamon, we're doing shots today! Vodka or tequila?"), before the waitress ever gets there. When the waitress gets there, it's "two shots of (some vodka that I know only costs $6/shot)". It's a fun enough part of the experience for me that I'll often jettison a girl that doesn't play along. "Oh, you don't drink? I really wanted to come here and do shots with someone today. Sorry, maybe next time!". The girls try all kinds of excuses, "I'm in AA", "I can't drink on my depression medicine", "I have diabeetus", but I really don't care what the reason is -- if she doesn't drink, she's finding another customer to hang out with
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I almost never buy a dancer drink a clubs where the dancer drinks are $20-$30. I have on maybe two occasions when the dancer has been sitting with me for a long while and didn't just get up and leave the first couple of times I turned the waitress away. Those girls are usually worth the drink price by that time. My absolute best experiences in the club have been while drinking/buying drinks (when drink prices are the same for dancers as they are with customers) with a dancer. When I've clicked with a girl and decided to start drinking, I've never had a situation where I haven't had at least 2 hours of undivided attention. It's tons of fun for me to sit back and watch the stage shows with a dancer while drinking and the girls always think it's cool when I leave to go tip another girl on the stage. I spend less money in these situations and have a lot more fun.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Often in strip clubs girls will ask you to buy them a drink. Sometimes it's just cause they want a drink. Other times it's cause they want you to see that as a down payment, and hence that you should continue shelling out money for OTC or ITC. Sometimes I've had it be not the house dancers, but outside hookers. But then the house dancers kind of copy that. The motives can be complex, but generally good. My own preference is to avoid introducing alcohol, and hence to steer her towards something without alcohol. Some girls do take to me once they see that I don't drink. But then when they ask for a drink, they are probably thinking alcohol. If it is in a club where a server pushes drinks, then probably you can decline and just hand your girl cash. But if she is the one asking, then probably better to buy it. If you buy her the drink then probably she will be sitting there and talking with you, and that way is always better than buying dances. At our local clubs I've paid girls the full $20 dance price just to sit and talk. SJG No Is Not Enough: Naomi Klein on Bernie's Medicare-for-All Bill, also conflict now between Sanders and Hillary Clinton. On this I 100% stand with Sanders. Clinton is just completely wrong. Remember that in 1992 health care for "every American" started with Bob Kerry of Nebraska, but it did become the center of the campaign. [view link] Sounds like Klein is saying that if you hurt people economically, then they will likely vote for more economic hurting. That's just how it works. So we need to go further to the Left, not just going back to how things were before Trump. Questioning the 2016 election [view link] A spectre is haunting Europe [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion