tuscl

Paying Strippers Just For Being Beautiful

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Saturday, September 16, 2017 8:00 PM
Am I in a minority here? I am white, I mean in another way. I don't go to strip clubs to ogle beautiful women and pay them just because they are beautiful. I leave that to guys who like to make it rain. I can see prettier girls in other venues, like the beach. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing the hottest ladies around. But I give my money to the ones that give me the most entertainment. Do y'all think the hottest girls on shift deserve tips for just being outrageously gorgeous without providing anything else?

48 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Sure, but not from me. :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, they would also be dancing sexy, and enthusiastically, with a good attitude on stage right?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No!
  • johnnyboy12
    7 years ago
    The amount of time, money, and effort girls like this put in their appearance makes me spend more on them. I appreciate the level of detail they put in entertaining me visually compared to the strippers who rolled out of bed to make a quick buck.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Looks are important no doubt. I will not make it rain on a stripper just to see her twerk or pay for airdances more than once. I also won't pay a 5 for extras either. I rather find the 7 or 8(imo) that gives great lapdances or in rare occasions a 9 that gives a great lap dance. I think location has a lot to do with it as well. I find the strippers closer metro areas and upscale clubs have more GPS on average. Even the 7s and 8s. They are spoiled with the big $$$ and attitudes reflect that.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are a place where I pay attractive women to make me feel good. If you view clubs as a place where you are a judge and sponsor of a beauty pageant, good for you. Whatever floats your boat.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    The best way to tip a girl is through dances. If you want to tip a girl a certain amount of money, make sure you get the amount of dances that your tip money can buy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No, I don't believe in paying dancers for their looks. I'm going to a club with the intent of paying for a service - not to pay to look at beautiful dancers.
  • ReluctantBuckeye
    7 years ago
    I look at the dances on stage as advertisement of what the dancers have to offer me in a LD or VIP. I will sometimes tip a bit just to entice one over to my table after her dance.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I see beautiful women all over never tipped a woman for being beautiful, my thought is god put these beautiful woman here to be looked at how do you tip god
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Most of those ones aren't dancing around seductively in nothing but a thong tho.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Do any of you guys stage tip? Do you tip everyone, or just go to the stage when there's a hot girl? If the answer is "I just go to the stage when there's a hot girl", aren't you basically paying her for being beautiful? Ya, ok, it's $4, but still ... I stage tip rarely (don't like sitting at stage), but when I do, it's either because I want to ask her to join me later, or to tip her just because of how sexy she is on stage and how that makes me feel
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I stage tip if I "do not mind if the dancer remembers me and comes over". If I *want* a dancer it's normally easy to just ask her at some point during a visit. Most clubs in my area do some kind of promotion hourly, that makes dancers circulate around the floor.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I tip hot dancers on stage to get their attention otherwise I risk them ignoring me. I tip ok dancers on stage too if I like their performance but that has to outweigh their average looks.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I guess my point is that I can understand considering attractiveness as a "talent", but to get paid for it they should need to put it to use. If they effectively tease, or provide enjoyable company, or some other service... sure they deserve something for that. In considering strippers, if all other things are equal I would certainly go for the most attractive, but that talent alone is worthless in my opinion. Using the same logic, intelligence can be seen as a "talent". But it too is worthless unless put to good use. I've never seen anyone paid for sitting on their ass completing the NYT Saturday edition crossword puzzle.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I agree with you Flagooner. You played well today, a little unlucky not to win.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Dancing seductively, w a good attitude, in a thong, is putting their beauty (talent) to use.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm guilty of tipping at the stage just for being nakedly beautiful.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Agreed BJ, that's my point. But if all the other strippers are more energetic, seductive, and "willing" the gorgeous dancer wouldn't get anything from me. She'd be on a par with the ugly stripper that gives UHM. Thanks londonguy. I think today was more encouraging than frustrating. But yes it wouldn't have been unjust to take all 3 points home from the Bridge. CYOG!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ BJ99 I stage tip occasionally but the question put to us, was do you pay women for being beautiful the answer I gave stands.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    It really does help if you can lead it with them, and just start off early on handing the girl money. So yes, its paying them just for being beautiful. But it does help greatly. SJG Pink Floyd - Pigs [view link]
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ 25 yeah. I get that. Flag and I were discussing on the ratchet thread, and it seems like this is a spin off bc we were getting off topic. Just doesn't seem relevant if we aren't taking ab a strip club, or something.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    that's what I use a stage tip for
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, stage tipping is in my view also the easiest way to start. But in loose clubs where front room mileage is available, nothing wrong with handing a girl $20 when she sits down with you. That way also, if things don't happen, likely another girl, a smarter one, will jump in to take her place. SJG
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Ummm no even if they are beautiful they still need to at least dance on stage or have a good attitude or something just showing up to the club now that wouldn't be enough for me
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you want to get to know a girl and get physically friendly with her, handing her $20 will go a long way towards getting her to chill and stop trying to sell you dances. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I'm in the minority here, but I think I should get tips for being gorgeous. I AM there for entertainment after all. I supplement that with guys giving me money in exchange for spending time with them.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    LOL at the fact that my work ethic has been praised in reviews on other websites flagooner bitch, I do this, I am a business oriented stripper. I don't sit with people for free very long, kiddo.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Okay, explain how having a strong work ethic has anything to do with getting paid for just being beautiful. You are agreeing with me if you attribute your getting paid to your work ethic. And yeah, that attitude is really attractive.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In a club - a dancers time is money. That being said - if I ask a dancer to sit with me - I'll make sure to compensate her for the time. However, if a beautiful dancer walks past me - I'm not going to pay her because I feel she's beautiful. Several clubs that I frequent don't have actual stage shows - so I don't stage tip in those clubs - but I do participate in the dollar parade every time it makes its way past me. I'm not sure if that helps or hurts my argument!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Flagooner, please re-read my post where I mentioned the word "supplement." Dissect that word and the context it was used and rephrase your question because it currently stands as verbal garbage to me and I don't pick through trash.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    ^^^and to add to that last post, thanks for the compliment about my attitude. Seriously, dude, my customers seem to love it.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I have but not too often. Would have to be really good looking. I can see those who go to clubs for the conspicuous consumption/making it rain angle doing it more frequently.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    to my shallow ass.. 'beauty' is first displayed by a walkby or stage appearance. then backed with attitude. i guess attitude could be also be personally. in the long run 'personally' is numero uno for repeat engagements.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my number one kriptonite girl has knocked it out of the park for quite a while now even though i haven't experienced her yet on the level i really would like. there are a few other lovelies that i like... these are all 'works in progress'... (one nice thing about me being an old fart... nothing is serious.)
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Only with LDK
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Flagooner, tend to agree. I'm paying got or tipping for sexy entertainment. If I'm just looking for eye candy I could go to a night club. Likewise if I'm just looking for convo, I could go out to a bar, hang with friends, or just stay home. It's on the dancer to be entertaining. She needs to bring the right combination to the table.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    If I tip, I expect some contact. So no, I don't tip for just being beautiful. I tip to let them know that I am interested in getting a dance from them, and then we will see where it leads.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I follow my Puderpointer. If a girl gets up on stage, starts dancing, and the dog points, I walk up to the stage and show my appreciation.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    And to clarify...no tipping just for looking good. It has to be earned either on the stage, on my lap, or by visiting with me at my table.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you approach the girl yourself, that carries a lot of weight. If you want to get to know her and get her into GFE mode, then making up excuses and handing her money will go a long way towards shifting her away from trying to sell dances, and instead to letting your lead it. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I stage tip girls that I think are putting some effort into their dance and/or I want to spend time with them later. I generally don't stage tip girls who look like they're failing a roadside sobriety test under blacklight. The dynamic that Nina is describing may not be popular in TUSCLville, but it's not completely alien. She's basically describing a hostess bar ([view link]) where people go solely to talk/flirt with very attractive women. It's primarily an East Asian thing, but not unheard of in America. Again, it's not what the average TUSCL user wants (and not what I'm into) but I have no doubt that there's plenty of guys who crave human interaction as much, if not more than, physical interaction. A strip club is not the most outlandish place to seek that out. Ultimately, though, I will not pay dancers money for time spent chit chatting and being pretty. That said, if I'm not interested in a dancer, I politely let her know ASAP. Where I am, it's really rare for a dancer to expect a tip (except maybe a drink) for conversation.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Yes I do. I like having a place I can go to where there are scantily clad sexy honeys walking around anytime of day. These ladies aren't there for the fun of it. Of course I tip my favorites far far more but I will tip the fine ones for being fine.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Basically, I've done so twice. One became my ATF and the other was a CF for some time.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    i'm surprised by the number of comments in this discussion. In my neck of the woods (Chicago area) the only stages that seem to get a decent crowd are the nude stages (Admiral, Silver Slipper, the former Skybox, sometimes Club O), and that is usually when a hottie is dancing. Or a girl with good stage energy who is usually hot or comes off as hot. Even then, the money doesn't really start hitting the stage until the girl gets naked (bottoms come off, usually by second song but some girls at some clubs get naked right away and i think it does help them a little in terms of tipping). This is all most obvious at the Admiral where customers just camp at the stage late weekend evenings, since interaction is pretty lame and there is no pole so the difference usually comes to looks and how much she delivers (takes off, shows off). People are not as likely to put money on the stage when a less attractive girl is dancing there regardless of what she does since most girls do the same thing and apparently they are not allowed to get naked until the second song (i've never seen a girl go nude on the first song there). Pole tricks take a dancer away from customers for a good while and are only really appreciated (tipped) by a select number of customers, usually on the floor. Sometimes you have a cheap crowd (usually young ladies or really young guys and certain, ahem, ethnic groups; just my observations) or guys that really want a girl to work for that one dollar, but i've seen hot girls make well over a hundred per show (2-3 songs) at the aforementioned clubs. Supposedly at Daisy Dooks in Iowa (Davenport, quad cities) the hottest girls can make close to a thousand on a weekend night (at least Saturday) just from the stage (100-150 per stage show for 3 songs) during peak time, usually late and very late evening, at one 10-11 minute show per hour roughly. Their tri-stage (3 connected rectangles in a T-shape) seats over 50 though. Compare that to Atlantis in Ford Heights, IL, where a girl might take home 20 bucks from the main stage (topless only, seats almost 20) regardless of how hot she is. The norm seems to be not a single customer approaching the stage (at least during weekdays; weekends are a little bit better). There the girls tend to avoid the stage like the plague. The two satellite stages there seem to get a little more attention in terms of tipping; i guess guys trying to set up a dance or something. Of course even at topless clubs, you still have the occasional showoff that makes it rain (20, 50 or 100 singles). It makes sense to me. The only reason i would tip at a topless stage (unless there was significant contact/interaction, i.e. groping or motorboating) would be to let a girl know i wanted to see her later. Otherwise i can just sit at the floor and see pretty much the same thing that you can see at the stage without spending/wasting money. The exception is the nice up close and personal views that a nude stage offers. Apparently many of the customers at these clubs feel the same way IME. i don't know if it's a different dynamic at other areas in the country. Good discussion actually; it's been one of my observations that i've wondered about.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Dirk you are probably right about daisy dooks. Every time I've been there the stage has a good number of people regardless how hot the dancer on stage is. It almost always full on weekends. I think there's a variety of factors though that go into stage tipping. Along with nudity I think prices and mileage affect stage tipping as well. High priced low mileage clubs tend to have more stage tipping from my observations. Coincidentally these clubs also have higher quality dancers.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Dooks is definitely high price and medium contact/mileage (good grinding sometimes with decent butt and boob groping). No nipple sucking from most girls in regular dances and no kitty play either although they rarely flash the kitty in dances anyway. Admiral is definitely high price (but still lower than Dooks) and low mileage with the occasional exception that gives a better dance than at Dooks. Atlantis is high price and high mileage/contact. All have quality dancers. The former Skybox was lowest price (in the area) and medium mileage/contact, better grind than Dooks on average but less if any boob groping. Quality was definitely lower. Only Atlantis had lousy stage tipping. The topless factor was the only thing i could come up with. Even Club 390 and Club O with their relatively lower quality but similar high pricing/high mileage had better stage tipping with their optionally nude stages, although the stage setup at 390 isn't designed for high tipping (only one 3 minute song on weekends on a dinky stage with two spinning poles which most of the girls seem to like using and spent almost half the song on), although they do get on stage quite a bit (almost once per hour on weekends). Coincidentally, many of the girls didn't get naked for that one song, but the ones that did seemed to make the most, even more so if they were hot. Most of the clubs with nude stages have pretty good talent though. i think most of the hot dancers recognize that they do well on a nude stage and stick around a bit longer. PoleKatz and Gold Club get around the non-tipping at topless stages by forcing customers to sit stage side by putting the regular tables directly at the stage so the dancers can "bother" customers for tips. A lot of customers still largely "ignore" the dancers. It's funny to see a hot dancer on stage and customers just talking to each other pretending that she's not there (or maybe they really don't notice her).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion