tuscl

GoVikings: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Either GoVikings is an attention whore or he just wanted to play too (just kidding).

1. Why the Vikings? When you live on the east coast?

2. Favorite music artist?

3. You always talk about hot crappy the clubs are where you live (which I know from experience). Describe what you felt when you went to Follies for the first time?

4. Name a personal goal you want to achieve on your life?

5. Somebody handed you the keys to your dream car to drive everyday, what is it?

6. I always assumed you're single, am I right or wrong?

7. Do you have any hobbies? If yes, what got you into that particular past time?

8. Name a strip club that you want to visit but haven't visited yet, but will likely get there eventually?

9. Favorite food?

10. What do you drink when you're at the strip club?

16 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    11) How come you haven't been able to score any OTC in 7 years. Even after reading RickyBoy's The System?

12) You said you can't tell by looking at girls whether they are more likely to be 20 or 30. Just how bad are you? Can you distinguish 20 from 40? 20 from 50?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    How many of these faggity little 10 questions threads you gonna do Shailynn? You haven't been taking your OCD meds I assume?

I got a questions thread for you Shailynn, please be truthful.

1. Do you have any friends in real life?
    2. Why don't you have any kids? (Hint hint you're a kid yourself, so how could you take care of a kid, when you can't even take care of yourself)
    3. Why are you so creepily obsessed with me?
    4. How many aliases do you have?
    5. How much cocaine do you do a week?
    6. Why do you have no clue about how life works?
    7. Why are you so obsessed about popularity on an anonymous Internet forum?
    8. When was the last time you weren't a bitch ass pussy?

I can't think of 10 questions, that's all I got.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    man, i don't know which post was stranger, larryfishermans or dougsters. anyway

1. i'm originally from VA and currently live in VA. but i lived in wisconsin for 10 years and that's when i first got into football. ironically, i became a vikings fan while living in wisconsin. i mainly follow the vikings because of cris carter. and i got to see him get inducted into the pro football hall of fame :-)

2. really hard to pick just one---but if i had to---i'd say Prince

3. it was amazing--even more so because i'm use to the shitty clubs around here. plus follies has all different types of girls and everything is priced really well.

4. i'd like to travel to a few countries

5. mustang.....i guess. i'm not into fancy cars. truthfully, my dream car would be a vikings mobile. if you've ever watched "tackle my ride" then you know what i mean

6. right

7. concerts, going to sports events, traveling.

8. Tootsies in Miami

9. tacos

10. beer
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I actually enjoy these 10 questions posts. It is nice learning a bit more about the people behind the TUSCL handles.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Funny af!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    @ dougster and larry
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Exactly Sinclair
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I do understand Larry's annoyance with shailynn -- there's some bad mojo between them -- but I also enjoy the 10 questions posts. However, as a rather private person, I'm not sure how many such questions I would answer. Try me!

Did sinclair just refer to TUSCL handies?? Wait, et me check . . . nope, TUSCL *handles*! Whew! -- I don't want to get to know you guys *that* well!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I have to admit I usually read the 10 question things you guys have going on. Like sinclair said It's kind of cool to know a little about you fools on here!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I find them fun to read too
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce, next he'll ask you what's your twenty? That's when I'd be concerned. 10-4, good buddy.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I like these 10 question posts. :) I see nothing faggity in them.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well fuck. That's still prolly the funniest thing I've seen Larry say tho! :P bravo.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I also enjoy the 10 questions. I hope shailynn continues these posts.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I find the 10 questions interesting cuz I try to guess the answers and am right or real close about 75% of the time. Keep 'em coming.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    These 10 questions discussions are fun - so I don't find the faggity! It requires that Shailynn know about the person enough to come up with some insightful questions - so it's not easy to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion