tuscl

Pussy plus alcohol

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Where in the continental US can you get alcohol plus full nudity? I'm talking about a club that serves alcohol, not byob, and has completely nude dancers. I only remember seeing this in Atlanta, Miami and other southeast Florida areas, and a couple of Vegas clubs. Is there any place else that has fully nude plus alcohol?

31 comments

• woodstock
    7 years ago
    Palamino in Las Vegas -- I believe they got grandfathered in, somehow. Certainly nothing like that available in Texas.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Portland, OR. Check out the reviews for Casa Diablo...some of the girls give freaky, freaky shows on Friday and Saturday nights.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    A couple of clubs in MA (south of Boston), but they aren't like Follies.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I saw a stage show near St. Louis at Hustler where two girls were doubling up on a long dildo full nude. Also in Detroit there was a period of time girls at Penthouse and Flight Club were optionally full nude on stage.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Portland...

Usually has decent looking dancers but a lot of them are edgy with tattoos (doesn't bother me if they have hot bods). I've noticed there are a lot more stripper-web types there who are fine in the clubs, but if you follow them on social media, they make a lot of angry and man-hating comments. Extras are hard to get but OTC is possible.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I didn't remember that Portland clubs have alcohol. Any place else besides Portland and the cities that I mentioned?
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Some clubs in IL depending on municipality.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Pa has an odd mix of clubs - as some serve alcohol and are fully nude - but some are byob and are fully nude. It's confusing.
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    I've seen full nudity (while drinking alcohol) at Bogarts in Detroit, but it seemed to be on a random basis if the gal felt like getting naked.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Almost all West Virginia clubs sell alcohol and have full nudity. But beware, do you know what they call 32 WV strippers on stage at one time...a full set of teeth. But honestly once you get a gummy bj you'll never go back...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Providence Clubs are nude
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I concur with DrStab. Also Henry VIII and Flight Club (from what I've heard). All are random though.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Orlando and Salt Lake City.

;-)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Baltimore clubs are nude on stage with full alcohol, topless in lap dance areas.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ ha!

Club 390 in Chicago Heights, Club O in Harvey, and Hustler Club and Hollywood Show Club (which has a new name) in Washington Park serve alcohol and allow onstage nudity, but it seems that most of the girls, at least on day shift, give flashes of pussy only.

The Skybox in Harvey served alcohol and *all* of the dancers got nekkid on stage, but I don't know what's it like now as the more urban "The Boxxx".
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Lexington KY had it in the 2 clubs that I visited 4 or 5 years ago. I think it is still the same.

Allentown PA at least Platinum Plus.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I had forgotten that there are some clubs around Chicago that have stage nudity and alcohol.

And I wasn't aware that some Baltimore clubs have full nudity and alcohol. The only club I've been to in the Baltimore area was byob.

The comments about Detroit clubs are confusing. Everything I've seen is just topless. Until you fuck the dancer of course.

The most surprising information of all is that Orlando and Salt Lake City are nude with full alcohol. Maybe we should have the next meetup at Disney.

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    All Massachusetts clubs are full nude, full alcohol. Marios in Webster adds in Blow jobs as does Centerfolds and a few other places. Providence has one fully legal nude club, one semi legal nude room and one club that has no nude room but the dancers have the option of going nude on stage. Full alcohol and all Rhode Island Clubs have full nude private dances. Connecticut has full nude dances and full alcohol and a few clubs that are more whorehouses with dancers than strip clubs.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Wisconsin has many clubs that serve alcohol and have fully nude stage dancing. This applies to just about the whole state minus Milwaukee. I think Milwaukee has a city ordinance that prevents fully nude dancing in clubs that serve alcohol, thus most Milwaukee clubs are only topless stage dancing.

During the 2.5 year stint that I lived in Wisconsin, my favorite club was Silk Exotic Madison, which is actually in Middleton, a suburb of Madison. All dancers got nude on stage, and quite a few would also get nude for lap dances. I've also had a several visits to Crusin' Chubby's and Wisconsin Dolls, both in Wisconsin Dells, as both of those clubs were close to where I used to live. At Wisconsin Dolls, they would only go topless for lap dances. At Chubby's, topless lap dances were $20 and nude lap dances were $40, a ripoff if you ask me.

Of course, none of these clubs provide the type of mileage you would get at Follies or any Detroit club. At these clubs, if you do as much as touch the dancer's leg, you will get scolded by the bouncer.
  • osogrande
    7 years ago
    Washington, DC clubs have both nude dancing and full liquor bars. The downside is, no contact at all.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    From the ones i know, you have the Silver Slipper Saloon in Ottawa, IL, High Heel Saloon in Somonauk, IL, Kappa Kabanna in Kappa, IL, Club Caberet in Creve Coeur, IL, Big Al's in Peoria, IL. I've never been to Pulse or Elliot's in Peoria, but i believe they're full nude too. The aforementioned Club 390 in Chicago Heights and Club O in Harvey are also nude, but only a minority of the dancers get nude on stage although at Club O with a decent stage crowd, most of the girls do get naked. Never been and probably never will go to the Boxxx in Harvey, but i imagine as a "make it rain" club, they get naked and serve alcohol. I think Ocean in Bedford Park was the same way or at least when the guys at Club O owned them. Now, i have no idea.

Then you have clubs like PoleKatz in Bridgeview, IL, Atlantis in Ford Heights, IL and Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, which have topless stages, but nude lap dances although some of the girls at Atlantis don't like to get naked and the occasional dancer at PoleKatz. Funny thing with Atlantis is that they have occasional feature dancers who get naked on stage and draw a pretty good stage crowd, but the house dancers never get naked (or are not allowed to) and the stages are mostly empty. Go figure. Never been to the many East St.Louis/Sauget/Washington Park clubs but i believe many of them are nude with alcohol as well. And of course, up north in Wisconsin, there are numerous nude/alcohol clubs.

The real question is which of these clubs allow high contact/mileage/extras...
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Providence is unique in that we have all nude; full liquor; Extras with pretty women and a club with amazing privacy, even excluding the members area.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @DirkDiggler: Excellent write-up on nude clubs with alcohol in N Illinois and Wisconsin. I had no idea there were that many!
    @JS69: I do believe flagooner was being sarcastic in his mention of Orlando and SLC. That's what my "ha!" referred to.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I know you said continental US, but Greater Toronto Area clubs are generally nude with liquor, as are the ones in Montreal. Both are pretty close to the US and border crossing is pretty minimal hassle.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    West Virginia clubs

Pennsylvania clubs

Cleveland clubs - weird laws, I remember Christies downtown - was nude before midnight then went to topless after midnight, then to pasties, fuck I can't remember what they are now.

Texas has the BYOB clubs - that kinda gets you alcohol (as long as you bring it).
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    King of Diamonds in Minnesota at least has beer, is fully nude, and you aren't very far from the dancers if you want to sit in perverts row.
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    mexico tijuana idiots , Tecate all day yum yum with some whore pussy
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I don't believe that so many have already responded and no has mentioned South Florida. A very large number of Miami to Pompano clubs are full nude/full booze clubs.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I am going to be repeat some of what was said, but I don't have the time to read through it all now:

MA (all clubs)
    RI (some clubs)
    DC (all clubs)
    PA (some clubs, depending upon county) - this includes Show n Tel in Philly
    Harvey IL (and I'm guessing some other clubs away from Chicago)
    Palamino in Vegas (grandfathered) - only one in Vegas and they aren't shy about letting you know)
    Parts of Florida (SE and Pasco County near Tampa)
    OR (Portland that I know of)
    Some Baltimore MD clubs

I'm guessing there are others, but I do not know from first hand experience.

Though with that said, you are being a bit hasty in poo pooing byob nude clubs. The Texas variety of these clubs is awesome in my opinion. I grab a big bottle or Crown for $50 and my bar tab is set for the night. I often leave with the bottle empty as girls routinely come over for shots, which works for me. Same holds true for certain PA and MD byob clubs.

However, the CT and NJ versions of byob nude clubs can suck. In CT, they sell you your alcohol back and NJ only allows beer and wine.
  • PredragDr
    7 years ago
    Lots of places have alcohol and full nude contact if you look hard enough as mentioned. In terms of best lookers that meet that criteria, I would say head to South FL. Tootsies, E11even, etc
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    California of course prohibits full nudity with alcohol. Santa Clara County goes further, prohibiting even topless with alcohol. But as I know talking to local dancers who have danced in many other states, in most states there are no such prohibitions.

SJG

I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion