tuscl

Ordering food in a club

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:34 AM
I've rarely ordered food in a strip club. I've seen guys eat dinner in clubs. I've also heard dancers recommend the club food. That being said - I've also known guys who won't eat club food. How do you feel about eating in a club?

28 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    4 or 5 years ago while I was on a road trip I met 2 other TUSCLers for lunch at Kahoots in Columbus OH. That is the only time that I can remember ordering off the menu. I normally eat before I go because I want to make sure that I am getting something good to eat, I want my breath to smell good in case I do a VIP & I don't like sex on a full stomach. I prefer a nap after eating. Now some times I do eat the free 4PM buffet at Follies if I have ruled out doing any VIP that day.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    No clubs in my area serve food, and if they did I would not even consider eating. It would have to be a very clean club. You know one that uses glasses for drinks, not plastic cups... One where the bar does not have plastic cups filled cigarette butts and liquid at every place to sit. In other words, no clubs near me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    The higher end clubs here in Detroit serve decent to good food. Collisium, Penthouse and Flight Club all have steakhouse quality food with Coli having the best overall food. Other clubs I would go simple, I have eaten basics like chicken caeser salads at Cricket. One of the top ten best steaks I have ever had was at Rachels in West Palm Beach.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Uprightcitizen - I've seen ads for Rachel's in the West Palm Beach airport, and it appeared that it was very nice restaurant (along with a decent gentlemans club).
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    When I used to go to Portland all the time I would take advantage of the food specials at a few of the clubs. The steaks at the Acropolis are good and they were priced well. I've has the lunch buffet at a club in downtown Denver, I believe it was included with the cover. I have never eaten at any of the clubs now that I'm in Reno, although The Men's club is known for their steakhouse quality, with high prices to go with it. Now days I prefer to concentrate on the dancers and dine elsewhere.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There used to be a club south of LAX that catered to aerospace workers. I think it closed years ago. They had a big lunchtime crowd. I'll bet they made as much revenue on food as beverages.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    I don't like eating in a dimly lit room, even less under a black light. I'm sure that thier shrimp cocktails are food poisoning waiting to happen. That being said sometimes I get appetizers so I don't drink on an empty stomach.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    mark94 - That was the wild Goose. I use to eat the Buffet when I was working at Lax prior to 1987.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Ah yes, the Wild Goose. I've never seen anything like it.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've had lots of good meals at my 3 favorite clubs in Indianapolis: Club Rio (which has a $5 special every day!), Dancers, and Brad's Brass Flamingo. Other than those three, I've never eaten food in a strip club.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The original website is still up. Memories. [view link]
  • mark94
    7 years ago
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've eaten at a couple of clubs. For the most part the food is decent if not good but then I stick to the basics. Eating and sitting at the bar seems to work for me. I've shared dinner with a couple of dancers. Admittedly the place has to have a certain look and feel to it or I would pass.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Going back a few years, I recall reading an article where approximately 10 former strip club dancers and employees were interviewed. The author of the article wanted their readers to learn a few things about strip clubs that most people may not know. One story was about a dancer seeing another dancer sit bottomless on the club's kitchen counter. The moral of that story was to never order food at a strip club. Ever since I read that article, I have thought about how it can be unsanitary to eat food from a strip club's kitchen. But besides that, I prefer to have the majority of my cash go towards the dancers. Food is just an unnecessary expense where the club gets all the money and the dancers get none.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Buying strippers dinner is the single best deal in the club, IMO. For the cost of a $12 club sandwich -- which, BTW, we'll split -- we spend 10 minutes looking at the menu and then waiting for the waitress, 20 minutes for our food to come out, 20+ minutes to eat it, (at this point offer dessert, in which case, another 20 minutes), 10 minutes to digest. An hour of her time for $12 (actually $6, since we're splitting the sandwich), out on the floor where we'll flirt, I'll grope her under the table, put her on my lap, etc. In my local alcohol-serving clubs, I actually get far more mileage at the table than I would in a lapdance. For $6. The penny-wise pound-foolish chumps (ha ha!) who are all against ordering the girls food on principle, are missing out. I totally understand those of you who are grossed out by the mere thought of eating at a strip club. I used to be, too. Years back, I started going to a club with a buffet; I watched very carefully and saw the strippers, managers, bouncers, and the cooks themselves all came out and ate the food -- that is, they seemed to have no hangups over it. I tried it, it was pretty good. *if* you can get over the grossness factor, it really is a great deal.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    As Uprightcitizen says, the upscale Detroit clubs serve good food. I have frequently eaten at the Penthouse and the Flight Club. I once ate at Bogart's! That's living dangerously.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @subraman Agree 100%. Plus, I've worked in food service, and there isn't anything going on in a strip club kitchen that isn't going on in other restaurant kitchens. If you're that squeamish, might as well swear off ever eating out, any where, ever. I've had plenty of meals in my favorite "good food" strip club, many of them shared with a favorite girl, many of which can be quite grateful for the best meal they've had in days.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Jackslash you're right. I too ate at Bogarts (a number of times....sadly had too many beers). Had a stripper offer me some mints after eating at Trumpps once. So I think one would have to be careful what one "eats" in the club!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    What Subraman described is actually convincing. While I have not ordered food in the club, I have ordered dancers drinks and we would sit at the bar and talk for a good 15-20 minutes and then head to VIP when we've finished our drinks.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I like the dive version of eating with strippers - go out and get taco bell or pizza and bring it back into the club. Better price, same benefits and you don't have to worry about food coming out of a strip club kitchen. :-) Otherwise, I have ordered relatively safe food like fries at an upscale club that was clean all-around, and from a club where the bartender would microwave a few different things from the freezer. A couple of times I have eaten free buffet food at clubs.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    If a strip club can serve basic "fried food" equivalent to TGI Fridays or Hooters then don't complain. I ate the $6 breakfast buffet at Scores last week, and it was just as good as the continental breakfasts I've had at hotels.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice brings his own food. Sometimes if he can get away with it, he even brings his own drinks.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The Wild Goose's grub was legendary. Two other nearby clubs (The Jet Strip & Bare Elegance) also have awesome kitchens and serve some very tasty food, up a few notches in the "upscale" dept compared to the Wild Goose's bar food.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I usually only eat at clubs that have a decent menu that goes well beyond microwave pizza. Occasionally you find a club with a really good restaurant. For example Cheetah in Atlanta has a very high end restaurant in the club. There is a club in southeast Florida that also has a high end restaurant but I can't recall the name.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jet Strip, which lopaw mentioned, is a lower end dive kind of club. I usually would never order food there but several reviews said they had great cheeseburgers so I ordered lunch. The reviews were right. Probably one of the best cheeseburgers I've had.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I have ate in a couple of clubs here in Indy. Not bad at all.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Players here in Detwaa used to have buffets during promotions that were mighty tasty. I've had some good food from the regular menu there, too.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shaylnne you god damn right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion