tuscl

$1,000 You Buying An iPhone 10 or Giving It To A Stripper?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I was just hanging out in a business and a 70 year old guy comes running in about to cream his pants over the new iPhone 10. Man $999 is some coin for a smart phone. That's more than double what I paid for my last iPhone since it was subsidized by the carrier.

26 comments

• clubdude
    7 years ago
    Hmmm, a grand for a IPhone, or blow it in a club. Fortunately I have many clubs near me, and an android phone!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We should buy one for BJ99 maybe she'll OTC with us ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It's crazy pricing it so high. I'm not going to get one for quite awhile. I don't need one yet, so I'll wait and see if there is enough demand that the phone stays up near $1000 - or if they need to adjust it downward.

I'm sure Apple is banking on its base of users continuing to upgrade at certain intervals, but I'm interested to see if $1000 is the tipping point.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sorry, I missed the question. I love strip clubs far more than phones - so my money will be spent in the club!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You know I'm sitting here thinking "fuck a grand for a new phone?" But I've spent over a grand on a lot dumber shit.

Then I recall how many times I've been sitting at home or in a hotel or an airport and say to myself "oh fuck it I'll just do that on my phone versus getting my laptop out or going to my computer."

I guess smartsphones are a pretty important part of my life. I will hold off for 6 months until all the fanfare drops then I'll probably upgrade my current iPhone wilhich will turn 3 years old at the end of this year.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    I will stick to Android and blow a $1,000 on strippers. I spent over $1,000 one night at Hollywood Show Club.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck no, would I spend $999 for a dumb phone. Giving a stripper $999 is a chump's game. I'll spend it in VIP or OTC, over a period of time.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I flip quarters for stacks of grands..ant shit no more

I say do both unless your a broke bitch :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I won't pay that much for a phone. My last phone was free I just had to replace the cracked screen. A less than one-hour-old eight-hundred-dollar-phone for under one-hundred to fix it to like new condition. That's how I'd do it again.

I'd I go to the thousand cash if I could spend it over a prior of time. That would get me a year or two of visits. Plus I'm overdue for a trip. So it works out.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Probably giving it to several strippers!

Definitely not getting an iPhone, though. The next time I upgrade, I might get one that's twice as expensive as my current phone and go for a $150-range Android.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'd rather spend the money on strippers. With $1,000 I would have my next 3 visits covered.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've bought iPhones AND given $1,000 to strippers.

Amazing I'm still around after all the fucking and sucking.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I have an iPhone 5 lol. Recently, I lost my last one, and I got another iPhone 5. I'm change averse. :P
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Iphone sucks
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Buy a samsung
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I have an iPhone 5 and love it. No desire to upgrade. New phones don't excite me

So I'd give it to the stripper
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    $150 for my next refurbed Android phone, and $850 on strippers, SBs, or massages depending on my mood
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Too addicted to strippers to spend that on a phone. Of course around my area a grand goes a long way.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I've bought a stripper a $1,000 phone
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    Way too much for me, could find better things to spend that money on. Paid a little over a hundred for my Samsung android.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Spreading it out over 24 months they can get people to pay anything.

I'm an Android guy anyways.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And what's so great about this version X anyway?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Hell no. I'll stick to android.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'll start spending $1k for a phone when they start giving BBBJCIM. :)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I don't think I want face recognition, at least not until the 2nd or 3rd generation. The market cap dropped $5 billion within one minute of the failed demo today.

I don't think Apple has had a true innovation since the passing of Steve Jobs. No steak, just sizzle. I'm getting tired of Tim Cook acting like wheel was just invented when he announces new emojis and the like.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I guess it has very high quality OLED display and very good battery life -- but nothing revolutionary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion