tuscl

Is making it rain ever a good idea?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:05 PM
I've never made it rain in a club. I've read that it's a very poor idea. Is it something best left to music videos, or has anyone done it and found it to be worthwhile?

42 comments

• DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    It does seem to get the girl to come to you after a dance. Otherwise it's not really a good idea. Some of that money falls off the stage, it looks pretentious, and it ruins the girl's show.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you are in a club like Magic City in Atlanta that is a hangout for Rappers and wannabes and is mostly full of black dancers twerking and you want any attention, you had better make it rain. I don't go there or any other club where it is expected. I think it is ridiculous but that's just me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was thinking that it's a quick way to piss away money. It will get you noticed - but possibly not in a good way. It sounds like those Atl clubs are wild - with money being thrown at dancers!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Throw 100 quarters at the stripper and make it hail.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've always wondered if the guys making it rain are trying to impress themselves, other guys in the club, or the dancers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Warrenboy75: D. All of the above.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Mostly pointless at my usual club, a bouncer comes out with a rake to gather it up and the dancer may not even notice who threw it.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This like asking whether it's ever a good idea to take the muffler and catalytic converter off your Hyundai Accent so when you drive past the guys waiting at the bus stop, it sounds bad-ass. I mean, maybe that could be a good idea, but some spinners for the wheels or a whistle for the exhaust would be a better long-term investment.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Vince my friend I can make it rain man beef cum sauce all over your beautiful backside :)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I think it is a bad idea. If you want to get the girl's attention, just tip her a $5
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's very appreciated at my club, on day shift. Would defineitly get the girl to come sit w you if she can, and a lot of other girls, plus they will all be trying to get your attention while on stage. Only takes 15-20 dollars. The best way to do it is to wait for her to come over and throw it on her, or thow it out a few at a time, if no one else is around. Rain on the opposite side of the stage is lame. It's also really good for the industry. It makes the girls excited to dance, and stage tips help new girls, who don't have a lot of customer yet. Other guys seem to hate it, but I think they are kinda being haters, like when a sexy girl gets attention for wearing short shorts and heels, and all of the fat wife types talk shit.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Making it rain is only a good idea when you want your crops to grow after a dry spell.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ BJ99 how about if instead of making it rain I did something classy like slipped the girl I like a twenty or a fifty you think she wouldn't come over and hang with me. That's how I roll never make it rain and I usually have the best girls on lockdown. BTW I asked my CF who I see OTC often she likes my style much better than the make it rain thing. As a matter of fact she was on stage a few days ago and thre different guys did the make it rain bit, she scooped up the cash and came right back to me. I know the guys here see this and get pissed but like I said many times I Club for my enjoyment not theirs.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That doesn't mean she didn't like it tho. It's like sending flowers to a girl's workplace. We like that bc the other ladies see how awesome we are and get all jealous. I'm sure a girl has specially asked you to come up and tip her when she goes on stage, when it's slow. It's only a good move for a regular if it's slow, and you want to make her feel better on a blah day. You probably like smart girls, who are going to make the best decision for long term business, and come sit w you, but that doesn't mean other girls didn't see and surround those guys, hoping for the same treatment. It's also best for guys who don't particularly like to get dances, bc the girls who don't like to do them are the ones who appreciate stage tips most (that doesn't mean those girls won't do otc either; actually I think they do it more).
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I appreciate your insights. It seems that it's more accepted in certain clubs. Bj99 has a very useful insight as well - as I had thought it took a lot more cash - but it's interesting that you can simply use $20 singles. Thanks for the advice.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 You're right I do like smart girls and this one in particular dances to supplement her nursing income, she has guys coming in to see her often yet as soon as I walk in the club she dumps them to hang with me. I like her a lot she is gorgeous and smart, I don't know for sure because I'd never asked but she doesn't OTC with anyone but me, I suspect that's the truth though based on her and I coming over to each other's homes and when she is on stage she'll usually hand me her phone, we meet once or twice a week for lunch at her place of employment so I know more than a little bit about her including shared friends and some of her coworkers of course I'd never reveal her dancing to anyone that's her trust in me that I would never betray.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    One reason some girls might appreciate being handed cash more, is bc she doesn't have to tip out on it, since no one knows. If you make it rain, someone will see and want a cut. It really depends on the girl and the atmosphere and stuff. I think it's most useful when it's slow, even if it's more common when it's busy. And make sure she comes over to you on stage. This one guy kept giving me 100 every time I went on stage in a slow day. That was great, but the bouncer wound up w another 100 that he'd promised me (bc he was nagging since he saw), and every time I moved from his lap, one of the lap grinding girls appeared there.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @25, some dancers have good instincts, and she must like and trust you. I'm sure she usually has good confidence and doesn't need the boost.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 those are good points. I prefer to handle things privately - and making it rain can draw lots of attention. It can bring other dancers over - and it is nice to get more attention - but those dancers will also want $$$. I think it's definitely not my "style" to draw additional attention.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I agree with most of your statements and here you are no different, I'd like to think I have good instincts as well, like I said this girl is becoming a favorite quickly I only met her a few months back and enjoy her company more and more every time I see her. I don't really want to complicate anything so I refuse to ask her any questions, I prefer to wait for her to ask questions I think that will work out better for the long run. If there is a real relationship to be had she is exact what I would wish for so far.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Uh oh, you might become the next RIL ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I might but I hope not. Being real careful I see the land mines.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I occasionally give a big stage to give a popular girl incentive to play with me. However, I do this by simply giving her a few bigger bills and promising her that there's a lot more where that came from. This is the way to do it if you just want the girl to play with you instead of some other loser. If instead you throw a huge pile of $1 bills on the stage, your goal is to get personal attention for yourself from others in the club by making a scene. Not my style.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 I misspoke above I typed relationship I should have used the word friendship
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ oh, I see. I wasn't judging, but a bit surprised lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Well it changes the tone and I'm not really interested in any other than FWB, maybe mildly sugarbaby but she doesn't seem like a sugarbaby type. Just clarifying myself.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Luv dropping bands
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It depends. Most of the time it's something guys do so they can post it on social media and it isn't much. Making it rain on random dancers on stage is a choice. But its Moreso to flex on others and for social media. And making it rain to get a girls attention is a real chumps game But It sets a good vibe if you're partying with dancers. A more fun way than just handing her a tip when everyone's drunk . I've only made it rain on stage for iceys angels on their birthdays. I give $100 for each year and get $1s. Its something girls really enjoy. They like the money and the attention it gives them. And Watchung them enjoy money raining down on them is fun.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ But It sounds a lot like you are trying to get their attention on their birthday...to which you said earlier was a real chump's game. Weird flex, chump. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    2017 sigh I miss you It’s about as good an idea as eating at salt baes restaurant
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    I don't think it's fair that strippers (and maybe the odd game show contestant) are the only ones who get to enjoy the phenomenon of being rained on. I still haven't done it yet, but some day, I'd like to go into an IHOP super late with a few friends and make it rain on an unsuspecting IHOP waitress at 3am...
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think Icee hit it right with his approach. The birthday thing is a good idea - if you are ever thinking of making it rain. It’s a big number to spend - $2000 - on a dancer. But, it’s in singles, and even though the girl gets the money, she still must (get on her knees and) pick it up in front of him. It’s a good way to enforce his ownership of the girls he manages. It’s not my method, but I see how he exerts his control.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ it's a glorified two-bit pimp flex 💪🤡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ That’s likely true - if Icee is a two-bit pimp. I’m not sure if he’s really managing dancers or if he’s flexing to look like a pimp?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not the money that wins her over its how you spend it and why. It's about winning her heart
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ so says the pimp that uses coke to keep a ho. 🤭🤡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    As long as you aren’t looking for a FRMOS - it’s all good!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Frmos will make you get kicked out.9f a club or looking like a weirdo
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    FRMOS is common in some places. And it was very common in the early days of San Francisco Lap Dancing, as it was all front room. This was Pre-MAFIA and Pre-DejaVu. It is also common when our own local underground circuit is running. And it is standard in the LA Hostess Dancing Clubs. What is important is that you don't "Buy Dances" until the FRMOS happens. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not common now though. In 10 years of going to clubs I've never seen it. But do any of you guys make it rain?
  • BGSD3100
    3 years ago
    I tried to make it rain once, but that club banned me after I hit someone in the eye with a penny.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I remember a movie where Burt Lancaster made it rain for Katherin Hepburn that was fun. Check it out the movie was called The Rainmaker and it was in theaters in 1956
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion