tuscl

I dont go to black clubs enough

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:19 AM
That's it the next twelve months all Trap house style ghetto ass big black and buttyfull for da mane

15 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Yoi shit the bed for sure
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Going to pain myself with trap music and AA queens just like in this video....I'm also going to deck myself out like these players to fit in :) [view link] Guys I have another one
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Black or minority clubs like AA, Hispanics are million times cheaper...some of the last clubs selling $5-$10 good mileage on floor and sex is cheap..$200 gets a 7-8 with these races....plus not to mention although I'm Irish white...I have very Urban roots...growing up in and around the hoods in my town....not to mention my love of trap murzik and so on I've honestly have been clubbing at all the wrong clubs for years with exception of follies and Godiva's lol It's time to get jungle fever....if it's true ...I may never come back Wish me luck
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    Tried to goto a trap house yesterday... Check my review on gold diggers out of Houston. Gonna have to try try again another day!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    juice you will never get a woman like the one in that video. not even at the sc.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Juice knows his shit! That video is excellent - and there are some incredibly hot clubs here with just what he's looking for! Lots of booty - lots of mileage - and not much $$ - so it's all good.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice is a true urban thug, straight out of the whitest place in NC where the rich vacation
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    You don't go to clubs... anywhere. Doesn't matter what color they are. The only black clubs you use are when you go golfing...
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    [view link] ^ole girl in the video
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion