tuscl

Nightmare Scenario

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Thursday, September 7, 2017 2:12 PM
The condom breaks on an OtC date. What do you do?

37 comments

• SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Start saying goodbye to your loved ones.....But hey you might get lucky and pull a Magic Johnson....
  • SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    .....His Johnson has 9 lives.....
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Stop and replace the condom. I'm snipped so other than risk of STI, it happens. Just dip it in Listermint.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    ^ I'm presupposing you already finished.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How many here believe in getting snipped, just to protect against unintended pregnancy? How many would do it while still childfree? I feel that this is one of the most constructive and life affirming steps which anyone us could ever take. How many carry Listermint with them when they go into strip clubs? SJG Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity [view link] The Apocryphon of John (Secret Book of John) - Nag Hammadi Library [view link]
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Update: get tested, come clean with the wife, and go from there. What else can one do.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Yes, a very responsible approach. But my questions were more about before the fact, snipped, carrying Listermint? SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Happened to me once. I pull out when finished and there's no condom. She comes out of the bathroom a few min later holding the condom which she fished out of her opening. I was pretty worried because she was a very regular whore, unlike my preferred discerning whores. I never caught anything. Don't know how long I was uncovered.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ So remedies? Suggest guys get snipped, even while childfree? Suggest guys carry Listermint? Do you? SJG
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "How many here believe in getting snipped, just to protect against unintended pregnancy? How many would do it while still childfree?" I wish I could get snipped. Doctor won't snip me unless I have friends to drive me home. If I had friends, I'd probably never get involved in the SC hobby and put myself in a position where I need to get snipped to not get a stripper pregnant.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Very good points! At the start of "The Outside" Colin Wilson writes about [view link] [view link] SJG
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I posted recently about this experience. The dancer and I both noticed pretty much immediately after it broke because it felt like a dick skin condom after. She was already paying attention to the Condom because it was the thinnest she had ever seen, Trojan Bareskin. I've used them for a long time and it was the only one I'd seen break. I'm not really worried about any serious STIs but I'll be getting tested in a couple weeks and then again in three months. Most things are easily cured.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    suggest getting snipped? carry Listermint? SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    If she's young and fertile say 5 days per month, your chances of getting her pregnant and having child support for the next 18 years is about 5/30 == 17%. But don't let that worry you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Suggest getting snipped? Carry Listermint? SJG
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Crack open the cocoa cola douche
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Who doesn't have hpv anyways these days ?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I certainly hope that is not the case! SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Get ready to have a child whose mother is a stripper. (But, hey, look how good NinaBambina turned out, right?)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Won't have any effect on Dougster and his bros in their all male immortality utopia. SJG
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Pretty much everyone has HPV KJ702 or has had it at some point. Most people never even know.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Whose the douche your referring to Grand1511?
  • grabbingsomepussy
    7 years ago
    Pray for crop failure.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    Happened to me during a season with my ATF. when I pulled out after finishing the condom was broken. I wasn't too worried as I had previously fucked her bareback a few months prior and didn't catch anything (she was also on birth control). About twenty minutes later I put another condom on and fucked her some more, the condom broke again. Only time I've had a condom break, must have been a bad batch or something.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I'd give her $40 to get a Plan B pill the next morning.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Reminds me of a stripper I had over to my place a while back. Told her I had a vasectomy (which is true) and we had unprotected sex first evening. Drove her home at like 4AM and she got paranoid and asked if she should go for plan B. She was freaked out. So when I got home, texted her a pic of my vasectomy documentation. Should thank my urologist for his careful notes.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think gawker offers good advice. That should keep her from getting knocked up. If you are concerned with std's - then just get tested somewhere to give yourself peace of mind too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Thank God, I've never had this happen. If it's an OTC, then we're pretty familiar and comfortable. I would get tested, and recommend that she get tested, too. I like Gawker's idea about buying a morning-after pill. Except I'd probably want to go to the pharmacy with her to make sure that pill actually gets bought and used. When something like this happens, I think that you have to exit fantasy mode and be proactive.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I was snipped years ago, and I usually go BB anyway. Never caught an STD, but then I only fuck low volume women. Usually. In your case, don't fuck the wife until your blood test comes back. The biggest danger actually is HPV since it's not even tested for in men, but is in women. If your wife is clean and then gets a positive, you're in trouble if she's not also fooling around. I haven't fucked my wife in 10 years...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    But... keep in mind that some states (and some pharmacy chains) make it more difficult to access the morning-after pill. The pill's effect is considered by many to be an abortive procedure. The following states allow pharmacists to prescribe emergency contraceptive pills directly to women of any age: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Vermont, and Washington State.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    #Pray
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    You guys use condoms?
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    My vasectomy is older than most of the strippers I've fucked lately, and I get tested every other month anyway, so I generally just get another one.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Bring with you duck tape and keep going :) But already good advice above
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So Ishmael and Gawker, have you ever had to put that Plan B into effect? Did the girl go for it? That's always going to be the problem with such. SJG I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much. [view link]
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_girl “I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much.” lying bag of shit. you fell off the wagon again, got drunk again, stole your mother’s car again and got tossed into jail again for another DUI again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion