tuscl

An acquired taste?

chessmaster
Illinois
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:36 AM

9 comments

• dallas702
    7 years ago
    The photoshop animated noses ears and masks are a sign (to me) that the girl is not very bright or mature and that's a turn off. Plus, I am just not into the mega xtra large butts. So I don't think I will be acquiring that taste!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I always heard that scotch was an acquired taste. Why would I want to acquire a taste for something that I don't like the taste of and costs so much?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    She wouldn't be off my list, but not at the top either. So many dancers (and women in general) use those Snapchat / IG face filters. It's bothersome to me, as well. But as a disqualifying standard, it eliminates about 70% of civilian women and upwards on 90% of dancers.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I think it's cute when they wear animal ears on top of their heads at clubs. Having a couple of Instagram photos like that would be OK with me, too. It makes it look like she's having a little fun with it as opposed to having the attitude of LET'S STOP FUCKING AROUND AND GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, I NEED TO SCORE SOME FUCKING HEROIN. The only time I come in contact with Instagram is when links are posted here, though.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    Lil too fake, but would bang
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm willing to bet her ass has been photoshopped (to look bigger) as well as her waist (to look smaller) Either way, no thanks.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Her tits are clearly fake, which means she should be ignored by all men all the time. It's not that hard, guys.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wow! That's a big sexy booty! I'd enjoy several dances from her. I don't have an issue with those filters that put ears and other features on her face - it's playful and cute too. With her cheeks rubbing against my cock - I'd ldk and I'd still be smiling -
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    0 interest. Light years from my type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion