tuscl

Unusual dancer name

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was talking to a dancer and asked her name. It was a weird name, and it was very loud, so I asked her to spell it. Her name was Lita. I told her that was an unusual name and asked how she came up with it. She said she named it after the 1960s film, Lolita, because she looks like the young actress in the movie. In case you haven't seen the movie, it's about a guy who falls in love with a very attractive under age teen girl.

Oh yeah, Lita is also a redhead. But she promised that she was of legal age.

37 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I figured it was after Lita Ford, and she went with that name because her mom got knocked up after a Lita Ford concert.

Your version sounds better.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Not a common name for sure and I've never heard a stripper use it. But I have heard the name in the past. Cool name if you ask me.

John, glad you found another young redhead to spend your time and money on.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've heard the name Lita quite often. There was a female wrestler who went by the name and I've met a couple girls with the name as well. I guess it all depends on life circumstances. Lol
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My original ATF was named Carter, her mother's maiden name. At the time I thought that it was unusual but now there is a dancer at Follies using that name.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I thought of lita the wrestler too. JS has a new target! DS4!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    In the novel "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov the title character was, if I remember correctly, only 11. Not even a teenager. #RomanPolanskiPedophile
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Definitely an unusual name, stripper name or not.

Dolores "Lolita" Haze in Nabokov's novel is actually 12 - still jailbait!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Thanks, MrDeuce, for the right age of Lolita. I read the book about 50 years ago, and so I feel good about being only 1 year off.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Never read the book, but a fascinating movie by Stanley Kubrick. Sue Lyon, who played Lolita, sure didn't look 12. I'm not sure her exact age is ever stated in the movie, but she is in high school, and would surely attract the attention of any normal male.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    By normal, I mean non-pedophile.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Wow--a quick Google search shows Sue Lyon was 14 when cast. Jailbait everywhere but West Virginia, but she looked older.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    doctorevil - She was 14 at the time of filming.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Still, worst name I have ever heard a stripper using is "Jamie." Who the hell uses an average everyday name as their stripper name? ugh!
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    I frequent a Phoenix club where there's currently a Jean. A few years ago there was a Jessica London. Still not a bad as Missy Hi Liter.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "...worst name I have ever heard a stripper using is "Jamie." Who the hell uses an average everyday name..."

I don't know. I think that a sexy but plausible stripper name is actually the best from a fantasy standpoint.

Think about it. You know that crazy names like "Exxxtasy" or "Boner Garage" (just saw the latter in a movie on Comedy Central) are bullshit. Even something that could be real like "Ariel" or "Mercedes" is implausible because they are so uncommon.

But a plausible name like "Jenny" or "Amanda" or "Valery" could be her real name. Isn't that kind of brilliant from a fantasy standpoint?

I did hear a girl using "Marine". I thought she said "Marie" but she spelled it out for me. I hope she did it to sound French and not because she thought the Marine Corps could provide a sexy stripper name.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I once met a stripper named Mysteree, somehow it failed to impress me.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I know a stripper whose stage name is "Emily." That name does not fit the hot blonde dancer. She should change it to "Crystal" or "Luscious" or "Brandy."
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    "Marine" Le Pen recently lost a presidential race in France.

I knew a Mystery at the Columbia Platinum Plus. Her performance was better than her name.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Mercedes isn't such an uncommon name, especially in S. Fla with all the Cubans.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    With all of these dancers with car names you'd think SJGs favorite would be Winnebago.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    One could likely blind type a series of from 3 to 8 letters and not come up with a name some dancer has never used. :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

Or Papi.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I heard Lita and the first thing that popped in my head was Lolita. Not sure how anyone misses that, especially older cats.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lita makes me think of the wrestler first lol.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    One of my current favorites is using Alohe which she says is Hawaiian for shiny.
  • K
    7 years ago
    ndnman

There was a feature dancer named Jessica London back in the 90's. I wonder if your Jessica London and mine are the same. Friends of mine and I saw her at a local club. It was a great night but it isn't my story to tell.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The name Lita is probably a very uncommon stripper name. I immediately thought of Lita Ford. The derivation of Lolita wouldn't be what I'd expect, but it's interesting due to the novel/movie and the association with an underage girl. I'm not sure if that would attract me - or if it would be too taboo for my tastes.
  • K
    7 years ago
    I've known a few women named Lita but I recall only one dancer named Lita and that was back when Lita ford was popular in the late 80's.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    i once heard of a stripper who named herself after the old East German secret police. what a fruitcake
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Hey DrP, I can imagine getting dances from Stassi. Lol. Anyhow, Lita could also be short for Carmelita.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Carmelita, one of my favorite zevon songs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9L8jLPE…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I know a girl named Giselle who dances as Crystal.....seems backward.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I love it when a stripper or SA girl I'm interested in turns out to have a name that is the same as an old girlfriend with happy memories. Always feels like Karma is letting me know "give this one a try".
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    But joc13 what if they are using a family members name? I once told a dancer that I couldn't get a dance from her because she was using my daughter's name. She replied that I could call her anything. I said how about bitch. She said that will work. :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Shadow, don't think the same name thing would bother me.

Age, however, is now a different story, as my daughter has started college, and chasing under 21 strippers or SA girls has been developing an increased creepy factor.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    joc13 - age doesn't bother me. My oldest grand daughter is in her 2nd year at Kennesaw. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion