tuscl

Turning down lapdances and getting lapdances from multiple girls

Have you ever turned down lap dances from girls and felt kinda shitty for doing it only to accept a lapdance from another girl that looks about the same? I don't always like to jump straight into dances as soon as I get seated but the girls seem to think that's all we want to do. Also I've gotten one dance from one girl then had one from another, the girl from the previous lapdance did a dance with another guy right beside me. SHe looked at me and said "nobody can dance like I can". I just laughed and kept going, then she reached out and grabbed my junk while the other girl was still grinding. I know these girls compete but damn. This happened at Follies in ATL, so I could have probably fucked both of them in VIP if I brought that kind of cash.

8 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I think sometimes we can be too collectively suspicious about ladies that introduce themselves. We assume quickly that "those are the ones nobody wants because they're no good" - but I've been more open lately to doing a test lap or two with these pack leaders. I find these ladies know the business just fine, and they're just making sure you have met them. In some cases I can sense they're very experienced and wanted me to get the sampling over with.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At Follies? seriously? :) I was sitting there talking with a favorite dancer and another one of my favorites walked right up to us and started fondling my package. She said to the dancer I was sitting with "Don't mind me. I'm just playing with his dick". :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I usually don't feel bad about it. However One time I accidentally got a dancer pissed off at another dancer without her knowing I had already agreed to get dances from someone else first. One dancer thought another took me away when she was gone for two seconds or stepped away from me allowing enough room for another dancer to grab me. It's nice to feel wanted but easy to get the girls upset sometimes. Sometimes dancers can do a switch on you as well during an announced two for one if you thought they were going to dance for you but then they go towards a guy that tipped more or you got blocked by another dancer as they came off stage.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    "Have you ever turned down lap dances from girls and felt kinda shitty for doing it"

Why should you feel bad about it, especially if you're honest about it and don't waste her time?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There is more that goes into my decision to get dances - than simply looks. So if I turn a girl down - it will be based on more than just looks - so I don't feel bad. If I don't enjoy the dance - then I'm not going to buy more dances - and I won't tip as much either - so I don't feel bad at all.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Many times, it boils down to a numbers game. It's your money to spend, you are in control on how much you spend, and when you spend it. Even if dancer is attractive enough for lap dance consideration, you're naturally going to pick the more attractive/compatible dancers for spending your hard earned $$ on. Except on very slow shifts, how many of us mongers buy dances from every dancer who approaches you ? Then numbers/timing games can turn around and bite you when faves get tied up, and prior turndowns are your only available option. Don't sweat it, she'll be glad to take your $$, may even pull out the stops to make sure you pick her next time.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    The only time I ever feel bad about it is if I notice something that makes me reconsider later. Then I go look for her and make it happen.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    So....we should have a tuscl meet up in ATL then. That seems like the place to be
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion