Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Blow job ?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

WOW ..... A two for one bj queen!!!!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Review her !

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I mean, I would, but my penis seems to have retracted up into my body somehow. I hope it comes back out one day.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vince LMFAO

Pull that little fucker out to Play...

I would drop good money to get blown away from her

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yep. Absolutely.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I would drop a load down her throat

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That was a little scary. What happened to her tongue?

Profile picture for Stognasty
Stognasty
•

She had it surgically split so it would reptilian. It freaks me the fuck out. I wouldn't kiss her but I would let her hold my cock in her mouth until the swelling went down.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bingo...I would dfk then cim for sure

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If she offered me a bj, I would probably say ok. I don't remember meeting anyone with a split tongue.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I bet it would feel out of this world good

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Review is appropriate, I'm very curious about the split tongue sensation, Juice.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I will direct message her and see if I can...if so a review will go down

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

I hate to break it to you, Juice, but you can't take Greyhound to get to Italy.

Profile picture for grabbingsomepussy
grabbingsomepussy
•

You obviously haven't met Juice, joc13. He can. LMAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's called a cruise LMFAO

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes pleessuh....

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I like lizards but altering your tongue to be more lizard-like is kind of non-brilliant!

The brilliant way = natural tits and natural tongues!

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

WTF, how does she eat an ice cream cone?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

"WTF, how does she eat an ice cream cone?"

Not sure, but I'm all in to watch her try.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

In a heartbeat! I think I just found a new bucket list item. I looked her up and I think she's from Italy.

Profile picture for Crownand7
Crownand7
•
Profile picture for Stognasty
Stognasty
•

She's part of the suicide girls I noticed on her IG. Has anyone here ever gone to their shows? Are they bullshit or a good time?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'd give her a try.

butt it looks weird.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement