tuscl

CF keeps asking to do BBFS

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:18 AM
So I've been seeing this Russian girl OTC for a couple weeks. She keeps asking me to do BBFS with her, which I don't wanna do because a) she hasn't been tested recently b) I'm married and c) I'm not insane. I'm sure she's banging some other guys but don't know for sure. My question is- why would she even want to do this? I get that it feels better but it's not worth the risk for either of us. Is it just out of ignorance or what? Part of me wonders if she has some kind of nefarious plan to get knocked up for immigration purposes.

22 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Wow good question, why would she wanna do that? Options: 1. A nefarious plan like you mentioned. 2. She hates the feel of condoms. 3. If she's the one providing the condoms, maybe she doesn't want to pay for them. 4. Maybe she thinks no condom will feel better for you in turn making you want to book more appointments.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I hate when that happens. Just this week I had to turn down the checkout girl at Wawa and my waitress at Olive Garden.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Like anything else. If you are not comfortable with it, don't do it.
  • dogman45
    7 years ago
    aside from our first session ITC I've brought the condoms every time. I don't think she would have cared if I hadn't though which is kind of worrisome in general.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe she's allergic to latex.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I think you last comment is closest to the mark. She may be planning on a child support scam. Tell 3 or 4 married clients she is carrying their baby and needs money for support, abortion, or to move....... Most married men would just pay up to keep her quiet. She may have a boy friend/pimp directing her. I'd bet $1 that if you told her the only thing keeping you from BBFS is her not having a recent test but that you were snipped years ago and can't have anymore kids so get the test so we can get to it, she would change her attitude and would move on to another PL. Did she ask you if you had been snipped, I'll bet she'll look for the scar! The Russians are known for maximizing profit and do not care who gets hurt! Best advice is to Stop seeing her and move on to a different girl. My rules for OTC: 1} neutral ground meeting 2} no real names, phone #s, addresses, leave your real phone at home, locked or off. 3} cash for everything 4} burn phone
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    its weird bc she keeps asking. You should start supplying the condoms and get some latex free ones, if she is allergic. You can just ask what type she likes.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bj99 she already told him which ones she likes - the invisible type! Sorry couldn't resist!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The one time that I had to deal with this, I eventually said "That's never going to happen. If that's a real problem for you, then we need to end this arrangement." I got a pouty face but she relented and it was never discussed again. I didn't last much longer with her in any case. The nefarious plans both you and Tiredtraveler put on the table may be valid. It's also true that some dancers have zero common sense and and inability to see beyond the present moment. Anyway, if your Spidey sense is tingling that hard, then it may be wise to find a dancer who is on the same page as you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol, yeah. Maybe another customer told her ab that kind!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Maybe she has AIDS and wants to take revenge by infecting a lot of men.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    I know two dancers at different clubs that were full menu in VIP. Both became pregnant. Not me, because of the vasectomy. When asked, "I just wanted another baby."
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I have an older stripper whom I've had sex with over 10-12 years ago for otc fun. I recently ran into her working a day shift, and she says she is divorced and wanting to duck me like an animal. I'm not hard up for sex, so it was comical when she begged me to please duck her without a condom this time! She remembers the times in our past I demanded to wear a condom, or we weren't having sex. Her main retort to my demands was that she said "it feels like I'm fucking plastic" and she said she wants to feel my dick. I love it when strippers talk slutty to you in order to get you eroused.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I've had some women tell me they like the feel of jizz splashing around, and that the heat, pressure, especially a hard heavy explosive load is a rush
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    do it!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The same thing happened with video girl a while back. I ripped open the condom and she put her hand on it, saying "you don't need to wear that tonight." I did wear it, but right before I came I pulled out briefly and took off the rubber. The last 30 seconds, including my ejaculation, were uncovered. This was a stoopid thing to do, however, and since that night I always wear a jacket in her pussy. Didn't catch anything though.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't let her provide the condom. Three nuns were cleaning the priest's office. One opened the desk drawer and saw a pack of condoms. The second nun said, don't worry, I used a pin to poke a hole in each of them. The third nun fainted.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    She wants to get pregnant by you. And have her/your kid born here in the USA. So she can stay here.I have a friend that this happened to
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    She wants to bake a bun. Just a few nights ago I watched the TV documentary on the Russian 'B-girls' scamming men in Miami Beach. Good change she's working a scam on you.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Nothing bad could happen. Just bust that load while she's on top and she can't get pregnant. Also, scrub the little guys head with a Brillo pad before and after so you don't get an STI.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    1. Get a vasectomy. 2. Don't tell her. 3. Agree to try to get her pregnant. Promise to leave your wife and / or whatever else she want you to do, if she does become pregnant. 4. Try really really often to get her pregnant. BB to the max.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Array, +10. LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion