tuscl

Old man's arena

Would you say the strip club is really an older gentleman's arena? I.e., the older men get better service, and are more likely to get ITC extras or OTC service? My balls are so blue after last night. Hot dancer deepthroated... my fingers. Yes, I asked for more, didn't get any.

37 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    No, absolutely not. The one and only reason older men get more attention is because, as a group, they have more money. When I was younger, there was a point where I was flush with options and spending pretty freely -- waaaaay easier to attention and YMMV service as someone younger and more handsome than the rest of the crowd, *** if *** you are spending as much as them
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think it's more of a RICH STUD's arena. As long you have the money and are going to spend it, you get to be the King.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No not at all. I think it depends on the club, the dancer and how much money you have. Dancers may gravitate towards older customer bc they knew they have monly. If a younger customer has money they will attract dancers.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    ;) I'll tag along with the group- It's all about the money!

I'm blessed to be in a position where I don't have to worry about finances. And, I'm a baby; compared with most of the other old fucks, that go clubbing...

But, if I go to the club and decide to be cheap, the girls take notice and leave me alone... It makes no difference of your age, only your spending!
    Rather, they leave me with blue balls! lol.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Younger customers tend to come at night and party as a group. Older customers are more likely to be solo during the day. Some dancers prefer one atmosphere over the other.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I had some of my best times at strip clubs when I was younger than the strippers. Some of them are just not willing to provide what you're looking for no matter where you fall demographically.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    There's a regular at a club I know who is in his 50s. He drives a new Rolls Royce. He used to play baseball really, really well. When he arrives at the club, they seat him at his preferred table and waitresses and dancers rush to it. No, I won't give out his name or name the club.

Is that proof it's an old man's arena, or that money talks ?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I went to strip clubs in my 20's and had a lot more dancers trying to date me compared to years later. Some of them just liked meeting up with me for whatever at no cost to me unless I paid for a meal but often they paid for their own food. An older guy ends up paying for everything I think. I did have fun partying with some dancers at other places away from strip clubs. One dancer when I suggested visiting a strip club said that was the last place she wanted to visit on her time off. Can't win them all.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    as other have said, i don't think its an old man's arena either. i simply think its about who has the $$$

i've always assumed that friday and saturday nights would be the most appealing times for a dancer to work because that's obviously when strip clubs have their highest volume of customers.

my CF never works friday or saturday nights. one time we were talking and i asked her why she never works on friday or saturday nights. and she told me that's when the younger customers come to the strip club and they typically don't spend much $$$ on lap dances. they just drink, tip on stage......and so its hard for her make any good $$$

she said although mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays have less customers.......the customers who are there on those days are businessmen and are much more likely to actually buy some lap dances/vip rooms

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    Im sure athletes and drug dealers have no problems getting attention in the club but generally old guys do better i believe... But I get shit service no matter the place, one of those faces so what do i know
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Follow the money always even when in doubt follow the money
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The older I get the more automatic attention I receiving.

Dancers will go for the money, but I think the younger you are they assume the less money you have. I agree with the OP.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    A SC would be a young man's paradise if they just showed they are willing spend. Dancers have told me they avoid younger custies because they push for civie type dates constantly. They know with fat old farts like me its p4p no confusion.

These honey's will flirt like crazy with the young broke studs while on stage than come rushing over to their old fat ass PL regular to make money.

Shit, if I was young and had some cash, it would be fucking paradise. Being young is absolutely no excuse not be getting attention at a SC. It just means the young stud is not showing he is willing to spend. That's it.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I agree with the others. I think the advantage of old men is the default assumption by strippers that they have money to spend.

Once it's established that a younger guy actually has money and is spending, he'll be attended to quite well.

I'll also echo what GoVikings said. I've had dancers claim they don't work weekends (I don't club on weekends, so not verified) because it's usually younger guys or groups which results in less dances and VIP trips.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    STrippers universally tell me that they make far more on weekends. Which sometimes makes me wonder if the the non-weekend girls REALLY don't work weekends for whatever reason they tell us ("too many young guys" "hate the hustle" etc.), or if they just know that's what we like to hear, and the real reason is that management won't let them work weekends or maybe their don't have a weekend babysitter. *shrug* Whatevs, I like hearing that the reason is that they're avoiding all those young drunk guys and would rather hang out with me :) lol
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Over the years I've had club visits where I was the youngest customer there and I don't recall being greatly ignored in favor of these older guys. Some of my most memorable strip club experiences were on nights when I was one of the youngest customers in the club.

I will echo what others have said about showing that you are willing to spend money. I've been to clubs that are in college towns where both the dancers and clientele are mostly college age. In these clubs, dancers know that the Friday night and Saturday night party crowds will be mostly college students with very little money. If you look like you could be one of them, they will automatically have the assumption that you are a broke college student. The way to get around that is to find your targets and tip them big when they are on stage. Then, buy a dance from her and if it is actually good, buy lots more. Over several visits if you do this, you will have a very different problem...getting too much attention. At least this has been my experience. As with all things YMMV.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I get plenty of attention for private dances. But it has never gone beyond an excellent lap dance. Hell, every time I put my hands near her pussy she takes my hands and moves them. Maybe she just needs more time to get to know me? IDK. She's fine sticking my fingers in her mouth though.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Or maybe she's just a fucking cocktease find another to spend on.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Young guys are interested in dating the strippers, the older guys are interested in spending money.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm an old man, and I'm shocked by the cynical comments about strippers only being motivated by money. Strippers love good-looking older gentlemen, and prefer them to young studs. I know because that's what the strippers tell me.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Maybe she just needs more time to get to know me?

Wishful thinking can get pretty expensive.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I think that I am the oldest poster on here at 75. Yesterday at my favorite club, a dancer with a killer body, early 20's says to me "you have a lot of money. Don't you?" I told her that I was just an old retired man on Social Security. I don't think she believed me. Suggested that we should go out for drinks some time. I'm pretty sure that I am the only one that she says that too. :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i really don't know what to think. as an old 67 year old man i would guess the 'perfect storm' for any girl would be... 1. handsome. 2. well hung. 3. polite. 4. MONEY.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ ppwh is right. It gets frustrating if you come to the realization that you are spending a ton of money on one girl and you are not getting everything from her that you truly want. For me, it was easy for me to realize this as I had a very easy solution to the problem. Knowing that I could just go to another club and get FS in the VIP made it very easy for me to walk away and stop spending money on that other girl. I know for most, there may not be many options available for getting ITC extras, but the bottom line is, you can always find another girl that is more willing to give you what you want.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    This - "but the bottom line is, you can always find another girl that is more willing to give you what you want."

The acceptance of abundance but we all struggle with it.

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I guess @Futuretrackstar that's where being an old man comes in handy, having the experience to know when to cut bait and try a new location.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I honestly think this may be true. I have been told a few times why I am not in the night clubs? Essentially why am I paying a premium to look at ass when I can grind all over it for just a drink?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Free market strategies at work. I'm in shadowcat's corner. Dancers see me as an ATM, sorry jack. LOL
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    No. Spend a lot, be sweet to the girls, and come in regularly. Don't try to date them, or push their boundaries (with time, the competition and drinks are enough.. we all have slightly past our limit days and happen to be w customers we are fond of), and you will be loved even more than the best smelling old guys. ;)
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    The 68 year old who walks in on Tuesday at 1 pm is there to buy dances, often see his fave.

The 24 year old there with his buddies on Friday night often just wants to see titties and try to fuck a stripper for free.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, that's the formula for giving the girl all my money. I already know that technique :-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, that's what those popular old men do lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yes, it's mostly the money.

But I'll add that older guys are more dependable and (usually...) have more realistic expectations of the stripper / customer relationship.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When I started clubbing I was in my late 20's. I got lots of attention but also spent way too much for what little I got. I was an easy mark for sure!!

Now that I'm older and wiser, I spend a lot less and get a lot more action. I see all ages in the club, but at least in my case, I'm much better at it now.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"we all have slightly past our limit days and happen to be w customers we are fond of"

BJ, just to clear things up here: there is an experienced contingent on this board who believe the above does not occur, specifically "w customers we are fond of"... or, a less charitable way of saying it, the belief of many members here is that you are all basically coin-operated automatons who 100% operate based on compensation, with no change based on favored customers beyond what those customers spend (essentially, the tuscl version of stripperweb's stripper-as-perfect-actor belief). I don't believe that to be true -- I believe that all things being equal (like compensation) the girls regularly adjust rewards like limits or time spent at the table based on which customers they despise less. Am I way off?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    No. I think we would all agree that's true. no one likes feeling pushed. There are lots of stories on here where girls offered to do things for guys. No one likes those guys who are obnoxiously handsy or indiscreet. It's stressful.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

You are so correct. Follow the money is my motto. It serves me well through many aspects of life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion