tuscl

Do the dirty girls know they're dirty?

DisRuptive1
Las Vegas
Friday, August 25, 2017 5:41 PM
I love my dirty girls but is it rude to call them that or refer to them that way? Do they know they are dirty?

14 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Do you mean hygiene problems or STDs? I'm not sure whether they might know, but I doubt they would like it pointed out.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I think he means sexually free

But your comment cracked me up LMFAO
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    At my favorite day shift, some of the girls do extras in the VIP room and some don't. Once I'm on friendly terms with a girl who does extras, we talk openly about it. My favorites admit that they either "do extras" or "do naughty stuff". There is a refreshing honesty in this approach, as compared with the attitude of my ATF, who always implied that she did certain things (like fellatio) for only a select few when everyone knew otherwise.

I had a conversation on this very subject with my CF last week. When she started stripping about eight years ago, at age 18, she worked in rather high-class, low-touch clubs and never did extras. When she switched to her current club, a veteran extras girl pulled her aside one day and asked her "Which side of the fence are you on?" My CF was confused and asked "Fence? What fence?" and the vet explained "You have to decide whether you're gonna suck dick or not -- but you'll make a *lot* more money here if you suck dick!" So my CF has been on the dick-sucking side of the fence ever since :)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Of course they know they are dirty. Just don't call 'em ho's. They hate that. Just ask the ho's over on StripperWeb.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Of course they do. If they didn't think they were, they would do something else.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I like the ones that don't shave :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Extras girls know that they are on the dick sucking side of the fence. The problem is that they sometimes won't admit it to themselves. I agree that it is refreshing to be able to have an open and honest conversation about her menu. But even some extras girls require an awkward conversation to finally get to the point of negotiating a blow job price.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I call them good girls and they laugh their asses off
  • K
    7 years ago
    Most of them think the dirty girls are the ones that do more than she does. If she does a hand job than those that do blow jobs are dirty. If she will do a BJ than those that provide FS are dirty. and so on.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I always had a chuckle when an extras honey would complain about a different honey giving extras. I would just chuckle internally and think "you did the exact same thing to me your complaining about on my last visit." Bizzaro land.
  • Dancingdelight
    7 years ago
    Dirty girls know that they are dirty. We (most of us) have enough self-respect that a label would not bother us. We know we are pleasing to the eye and amazing in the bedroom. It's a very clean kind of dirty boys
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    In a mostly clean club, a dirty girl might be called nasty by other dancers. I once met one of those nasty girls. I didn't think she was nasty. However she said she only did that with me. I don't remember her asking permission to do anything either. However I almost always drink in strip clubs so anything I say can not be considered reliable information.

Except all the stuff about electrical issues and switching to an alternate Earth, that is too crazy to make up. You know that must be true. I really did like the looks of some dancers in the alternate Earth where one dancer had gotten boob implants and one of my favorites used to be blond instead of brunette. Worse thing is when you switch and you don't find out until later and wonder why so many people treat you different. Some are a lot friendlier and some act like they barely know you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My guess is they know and enjoy it more than a little bit, they initiate just as much as we do !
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I know what you mean Lone Wolf. Sometimes it's all part of their game, but many seem to be deluding themselves.

I have had dancers get into a bitch session about how much another dancer allows, often adding how she won't give up her body as cheaply as that dancer. Then, while I am getting a dance after I have decided to take a chance with her she brings up the same extras for the same rate as the dancer who she previously complained about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion