tuscl

Kylie Jenner might as well be topless

MrDeuce
Illinois
Friday, August 25, 2017 3:31 PM
I'm certainly no fan of the attention-whore Kardashian girls, but you've got to admit, Kylie's fake funbags are pleasant to gaze upon:

http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/08/kylie… (7 pics)

8 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    There are literally a billion women on the planet better looking than her.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Fake or not, I think she's beautiful. I'm sure she'd be very sexy in the strip club, but I hate these silly photoshopped pictures. I'm so used to looking at real sexy women that stuff stands out. Her torso just looks weird. Her boobs really do have a great shape tho.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I'd let her suck my dick, if she promised to clean up afterward.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Most of the chicks you post, are not my type. But she is.

Ditto what Bj99 said
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @mark94: When you say "There are literally a billion women on the planet better looking than her.", I assume you're using "literally" to mean "figuratively", as so many people do nowadays :) You can't honestly mean that over 1/4 of the women in the entire world look better than Kylie, can you? That literally makes me want to blow my brains out! LOL
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I never use literally figuratively. Yes, literally. The facts that she is a Kardashian, has had plastic surgery, and is photo shopped all contribute to my opinion. Maybe she's in the upper quartile but, if so, just barely.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Go look at her younger pictures before getting plastic surgery. She was attractive in a wholesome kind of way. She now looks deformed, at least to me. Plus, her father is Caitlin Jenner. I mean, ewwwww!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Those tits are on point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion