tuscl

Ford imploding ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 5:16 PM
Ford's stock price is imploding after being in a downtrend since 2014. Management is focussed on technological improvements and further success in its SUV and truck segments. Unfortunately, the automotive industry still suffers from serious weakness, which is a big drag on Ford's stock performance. Ford (F) might be one of the most interesting stocks in terms of sentiment. Some traders are sure that we are seeing a bottom while others expect an Armageddon like never before

20 comments

• mark94
    7 years ago
    There's a huge transition in the auto industry that will play out over the next 10 years, including ride sharing, autonomous driving, electric vehicles, battery technology, and lord knows what on gas prices. With new autos requiring a 3 year lead time, there is ample opportunity to make a company-killing bad decision.
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    I am bullish on Ford right now as I believe they should be lean enough to adapt new approaches as needed. As was true for Fields if it starts to look like Hackett is on his way out as CEO, then short as much you can.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hard to believe that TSLA can wipe out all of it competitors. They may not be able to be first, but they'll be able to imitate.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Look at Juicy trying to be Dougie. If this trend keeps up Doug is gonna start talking about how much he likes to eat at Arby's!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice killed Ford, Detroit thanks you Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm dumping shit loads into Ford right now
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, it could be worse, Douchester might start eating chacken fangers with Juice's special sauce :)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ right
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm not seeing any implosion. Here is a chart. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Vince LMFAO Shark thanks brother
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I do believe stocks in general may decline soon and possibly a lit between now and mid 2018 when war breaks out between the us and NK and or US versus China. War is more likely when they think Trump is bluffing but he's not. Several thousand dead probably will cause a big plunge in stocks. It's not just Trump, having a nuclear NK able to hit US mainland is not acceptable. Since NK won't back down, only logical result is war but it could be a few months before it starts.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Better get those strip clubs visits in now. If NK has EMP weapons, it could go dark here a long time. Hopefully NK does not have nukes on their submarine missiles. NK doesn't have much to lose, they are so poor, they live in shacks and electricity is out already. Ol Kim and company are known murderers. Killing whomever they want is what they have done if they can get away with it and they say they are looking forward to nuking the US. It's just a matter of time. On the bright side if we get a quick 38% to 50% drop in the stock market, maybe it will be a quick war with an economic boom afterwards and good times for survivors. Maybe no power outage here. Maybe Trump and congress reform health care, pass tax reform and we all live happy.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Worst case, hundreds of millions dead. I mean what could go wrong? Just saying we might all want to visit strip clubs soon, while we can. Ford stock might drop a whole dollar. End of the world. Cows jumping over the moon. Fish giving blow jobs to men in lakes. Dogs making out with cats. It's the end. The fat lady sings.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @sharkhunter... Boy, you really spend a lot of time fantasizing about EMPs and the end of the world, don't you?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If Juice is getting in, I'm getting out. Way out!!!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Shark hunter has been obsessed with visions of dire consequences. He's almost gone SJG style, but of course he's much more likeable than SJG's style.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Thanks I think. I was imitating one of the stars on ghostbusters or trying to. We do have Trump versus Kim. That can't end well. As far as ford, oops, looked at the wrong ticker if it was supposed to be ford motor company. Looks like the stock has been going downhill and plenty of space to drop. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Yeah, Ford is the ticker for forward industries. F is the correct ticker for he stock here.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Out of curiosity I looked at Rick. It has doubled in the last 12 months. Impressive. Doing much better than ford motor stock wise. [view link]
  • StPaul101
    7 years ago
    I like Ford but all the big 3 are pushing large trucks and SUVs again for production. This will hurt them when the next cycle occurs with regards to a recession and oil prices. I would be more concerned with Russia than NK as China does not want refugees flooding their border and the economic issues it would cause. I feel China will take care of NK if it comes down to it (I Hope...).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion