tuscl

Naked: Lindsey Vonn (for you) Tiger Woods (for San Jose Guy)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.celebjihad.com/lindsey-vonn/…

You're welcome.

Damn what a tight body! (Lindsey, not Tiger)

24 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Love the topic title. :D
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I sometimes wonder if these types of photos "leak out" as an attempt to recreate someone's relevance.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ well a bunch of celebrities were just hit including Mylie Cyrus and Kristen Stewart. Their photos are on that site too but they're ugly so I didn't post them.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    She has a perfect ass and super tight athletic body. But not so much her roast beef vag...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The roast beef is the most appealing part of her, besides her face. By the way, I'm bigger than Tiger, except in the wallet.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Those things could crack walnuts placed between them! Sighhhhhhh......
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Lindsay could get it!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    No thanks Sammy but I'll take Ms Vonn anytime.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Lindsey Vonn is awesome. The greatest female skier, ever and fucking hot. I would rather ski with her that fuck her though.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The best thing I've seen all day...those pics of Lindsey that is.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I would fuck Lindsey Vonn. But it would have to be covered. Who knows where tigers dick has been. Lol

Has there been a bigger fall from grace?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ rh48hr - that's a good question, in the sports world we have:

Latrell Sprewell

OJ Simpson

Allen Iverson

The one thing Tiger has that those guys don't is enough money likely to last him a lifetime. Wasn't he the first athlete the come close to earning a billion dollars?

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    O.J. would be up there as well. He was as popular as it gets. Although he did not have as much money. Living in Brentwood, he was not hurting for money either.

After further consideration O.J. wins. If Tiger got his act together and won another major or even another PGA tournament there would be millions who would come back to watch it. Tiger can redeem himself.

No one is coming out to watch anything with OJ unless it has to do with him getting his ass beat or worse.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Sprewell and Iverson never had enough national crossover appeal to fall into this category.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Right
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Damn, I want to eat Lindsey Vonn's hot, pink pussy and shove my cock between her glorious tits. Fuck, I picked the wrong week to abstain from masturbation.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    You know that celebjihad is full of fakes, right? Yeah, some of their stuff is real, but I think that's mostly accidental.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    A double homicide easily make oj #1.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    As far as athletes go, I would say the most costly fall from grace for an athlete would be Owen Hart, if you consider him an athlete. If not, I'd say it was Max McGee from the Green Bay Packers.

Oh wait, they didn't fall from grace, they fell from the rafters (Hart) and a ladder (McGee).
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    OK, who is Grace and is she so big you can be hurt falling from her?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Well, dang. I did look at the pictures yesterday, but didn't think to save copies. Guess I have to go cache diving.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Shailynn.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion