tuscl

How much?

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Just was interested if guys have a maximum amount of money they take into a club. I will usually limit myself to $500, but most of the clubs around me are dives and that goes a long way in those places.

32 comments

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I take my whole allowance: $350
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My avg to go in w/ is about $300 (doesn't mean I'll spend it all every-time since I also usually hit dives w/ cheap-dances)
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Forgot to mention we had a guy here (lottery winner) take close to $10,000 into a SC was drugged unconscious and robbed by the stripper and bartender, both later convicted.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Nowadays my limit is usually $100 - $140. I'd say of my 10 last visits I've depleted my limit twice. Nowadays I spend usually $3 to $40. I've learned money is best spent on strippers OTC.
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    $400, but I regret it when I do because the dancers can sense it.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club. I frequent some no lap dance clubs and can barely spend $200, while tipping at the stage and running OTC lines. I load up with $400 for lap dance clubs.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I never walk into a club with less than $300, usually I'll have $600-$900+. Doesn't mean I'll spend it all, but I like to make sure I don't miss out if I find that stripper unicorn.

CP
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I usually take $500.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For many years I visited non-extras clubs and took only $100-150, often spending $60 or less. In recent years I always take at least $200 just for LDs, tips, and drinks. If I spend all afternoon at an extras club, I take $500-600. I may not spend all of it, but I want to have it just in case.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    $500
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ I think you meant $5 you fucking douchebag.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Max these days is around $80-100 to walk in. I find that it keeps me cognizant of what I'm spending and I enjoy the visits just as much as when I bring more and end up spending it just because I have it. When there was a CF candidate recently, I went to a nearby free ATM and take out more for a total spend of maybe around $150.

A couple of years ago, it would be $240 to bring in, but I would often take more out mid-visit. That was back when there were a few dancers I was pretty into, though.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I must have a poker face. I've been in a strip club with only 50 dollars or less than a hundred and some dancer thought I was loaded. I've also been in a club with 500 and said something to make a dancer leave and she left in disgust saying I don't know why guys go to a strip club with no money.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Often I'll load up on cash before a trip. But then I like to split it up between what's on me and what's back in the hotel room. So I've as much as $2000 on me in the clubs especially if plan on visiting a bunch of clubs in a new town.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If I'm just going to one club then $400-$500 is enough to get the job done.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    I'm with shark. Happens too often.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "Forgot to mention we had a guy here (lottery winner) take close to $10,000 into a SC was drugged unconscious and robbed by the stripper and bartender, both later convicted."

Dude, I totally knew you were going to have clubs from West Virginia on your profile. I remember reading about that when it happened. Guy had a briefcase full of cash or something. What an ass.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Usually take 200-300
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Most of the time I have $400 max, usually spend $150 to $300
    Spent $180 on my last trip earlier this week.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Non-extras clubs: $200-300
    Extras clubs: $400-500
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    After a 7 year hiatus from visiting SC's I'm just visiting local ones again and getting a sense of things. $150 is plenty just to sample a club and I usually leave with a bunch of unspent singles. I plan to go with more cash on me, after I decide on which clubs/nights I really want to play.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    $100-$200 and rarely do I spend it all.

My theory on extras is she better be willing to want to do it for fun, not money, otherwise it ain't happening and it ain't happening itc.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Ditto with ironman
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I usually take $300 and spend around $100-$200. I take extra in case it's a rare day when I want more dances than usual.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Take how much you're comfortable spending. I go minimum 150 and usually max of 500.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Around $500 for dancer-related activities depending on how my budget is looking that week / month. I usually have another $75 or so in another pocket just for drinks and miscellaneous fees. I don't like dancers or staff taking note of how much total cash I've got.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ldk82... ditto.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I take $500 with the hopes I'll be able to spend it but that's becoming less and less common. I find I'm usually able to really enjoy myself for a few hours for less than $200.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Generally in my neck of the woods, $300 at most is enough for me to have fun with.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, +10. Hadn't considered that staff might tell the dancers how much I'm carrying.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Around $600.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    In the $300 to $1000 range. Generally between 4 and 6.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion