tuscl

What a "system" looks like from the other side

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So for those of smooth as shit PL's that use a system to coax these sweet honeys to do OTC - do you ever wonder what a "system" looks like from a dancers perspective? Does a dancer instantly know when a system is being run? Do they find it pathetic or boring?

I imagine the more experienced dancers can smell a system a mile a way and can milk it for all its worth with no intention of doing OTC. I also imagine a lot of the honeys wish we would quickly work thru our system so she can start making good money p4p OTC. "hurry up and ask me to fuck for money" she's thinking as the PL is working thru his BS. Get there!

16 comments

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I get the, "Guys who tip like you do are looking for sex" line a lot. So either rickdugan's been through here recently or they can more or less figure it out and play along. I also get the ever popular ice breaker, "I will fuck you for money"about 9 minutes in after I tip them for convo. So I must give off that vibe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't get the sense they find it pathetic at all. On the contrary a little social play suggests to them that 1. you're relatively safe, 2 you have money, 3. you're not going to blab or have loose lips, 4. you understand how it works, 5. you're probably done it before, 6. you understand tipping is involved, and 7. and you at least respect her emotions in all of this just a little bit (not putting her uncomfortable on the spot with no way out socially, etc).

Or it could be I have it backwards and it's they who are running the system (in reverse) on me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    For the "Guys who tip like you do are looking for sex" line, sometimes they do go the other direction half the time and say something like, "I'm just try to set up expectations so we're both on the same page." And either steer towards PG or PG-13 fun or try are just testing you and see how you play along, in a flirty, playful manner. Some let me down easy, but steer towards dancers or more paid convo. They seem professional (non-pissy) about it. I've never had someone get offended. Just a simple, "Sorry, I don't do that." is the worst I hear. The most heart wrenching is, "Too bad, because I am available."

Other feedback is: "You're the first guy tonight to not come right out and ask me to suck your dick / date me." Which suggests they appreciate the playfulness and tact-ness of it, just a little. Or at least waiting a couple songs, first.

The ironic thing is I actually not looking for OTC. Just ITC flirty fun. But they do seem to be intune some of the systems commonly out there.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I'm incapable of running a system myself. I've never tried it. I seem to connect with strippers who don't play games themselves. In spite of this, or maybe because of it, I have lots of fun ITC without the complications of having to work a system. It's more relaxing that way.

It occurs to me guys who run a system may be selecting strippers who are running their own kind of system. For example, a player may consider it a win to get OTC sex, while the stripper's goal might be to get a string of guys who pay her well for OTC. Both play the game, both think they've won, and both think they've manipulated the other. That's not a bad outcome.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    It's difficult to find a way to pay prostitutes for sex.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What none of you guys get is the girls are the ones running the system, you guys are just easy fuckers. SMH. LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My system is designed for young dancers who do not yet have the experience to spot the system being run on them. Yet another advantage of 18-19 year olds.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I don't know about "systems" since I'm just myself in the club. If I want OTC I'll ask after an appropriate number of visits; like dating I usually ask the 3rd time. If a girl invited me for OTC the first time, I'd say no. She'd be a high volume prostitute.

I had a regular recently that was very enthusiastic about OTC but she never followed through. After she broke the 2nd date I dumped her. It's important to not let a dancer string you along.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Seems like my system is always down or crashing lately.

I need to back it up more often.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Theirs tipping involved ? Fuck my life...palm to face :)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I don't tip dancers I'm buying dances from as a rule; in fact it seems slightly frowned upon which is confusing to me. I've had dancers give tips back, so I don't tip anymore.

I do tip at the stage, and if a hottie is chatting me up at my table but I'm not buying dances, I'll tip $20 for her time. This is always acceptable.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lone, remember that Rick Dugan never called his article a system. It was Dougster, trying to make fun of him, who dubbed it "The System", and then on his profile posted things like, "He who controls The System controls the universe" and said that he "studies The System for 10 hours a day".

Dressing nice in a strip club does carry weight and it does get you preferential OTC offers. At our clubs, some girls are looking to close the deal on a same night OTC. If they don't have it, they get more aggressive.

But no, being to obviously instrumental or manipulative will work against you. But many of these girls don't hold wanting a good fuck against a guy.

I think mostly Dugan's idea was about declining dance offers.

SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^ What SJG said.

And it related solely to travel clubbing, where I am going into clubs as an unknown quantity with only a day or two to score OTC. Being a spending regular in a club is a different game altogether.

What I have been doing works for me, in part I suspect because it looks natural rather than like a "system." But to each his own.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Whatever you choose to do, getting the results your getting, is your system... Everyone has one, some are more aware of what they're doing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ You gotta have system.

Otherwise you just get your wallet sucked dry.

SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Yeah it shouldn't take long to "just ask".

However, I do think it's important to listen to a dancer and figure out where they are on the willingness for OTC spectrum. Some have OTC experience and are ready and willing, while others are reticent and new to OTC. I take my time with ladies who really like me and my money but just need to have a few more assurances.

Not every stripper routinely fucks for money, although I'm finding most do. I think it's my natural giraffe charm, money and terrific TUSCL schooling. LOL!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    When someone comes up with a system that lets old guys get sex free from strippers, without spending a dime, I'll take the time to learn it.
    As long as the system requires spending $300-$500, I'll wait.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion