Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John smiths bitch

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Probably about 5 years too old.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO brilliant

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Juice, I just fell in lust with Torina Gay. Love her conservative pics. Shows a real inner beauty and confidence in addition to her stunning external features.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Same dude...same....bitch is stunning

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Wow. She's amazing.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I just jerked off twice to her lol

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Her boobs are better covered than most of the ones I see bare all day.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She needs to show some snatch! Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

She needs to be bathed in holy water.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@BJ99 are you pandering to the rich guy. ; )

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

haha, I look at a lot of the girls you guys post on here, but I'm not usually that impressed so I keep my mouth shut. This one is really stunning.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

And she appears to be 12 years old.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Wow, she does kind of have that look that says: Well, I wasn't going to do it, but I called the psychic hotline and they said that being evicted was in my future if I didn't. But I'm not going lower than $500

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO pp

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jerking off again :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She looks more like the DS than Bitch.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hell yeah

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

She looks like one of those mail order sex dolls.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Wow! How can I order one of those? ;-)

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

yea she is hot. But I was also thinking she might be a little old for js.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Smith does seem to like a more natural, less painted up look.

I like the one in the picture.

Juice

Juice

Juice

SJG

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

When did my wife get an instant am account?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ instagram account

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^ I read "get an instant am account" and was worried you meant an Ashley Madison account.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. Yeah, that looked like I meant to write that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement