tuscl

Bitch, Part 3

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
If you read the prior posts, or are interested in reading them, I have a follow up question.

Part 1

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5125…

Part 2

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5126…

I am going to be at the club where Bitch works in about 10 days. Should I ignore her, or have I made my point, preserved a little dignity, so now it's ok for me to spend money on her.

Ordinarily I'd ignore a dancer who pissed me off like this. But the girl is my perfect type, and I've been running my system on her for over two years. Plus the little head wants a taste. What should I tell him?

60 comments

• houjack
    7 years ago
    Pride is overrated. Embrace that you're a PL and get your dick wet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "All is fair in love and war"

You're not looking to marry the bitch - ti's business - if she provides what you are looking for, then indulge; that is what you are there for - if she's still on her GPS-high-horse, then just humor her pretending you are buying her bullshit.

I expect SS when dealing w/ strippers - my most effective way to deal w/ it is play dumb and pretend IDK any better and let them show their cards then proceed accordingly - I try to be in control sorta in stealth-mode where I know I'm in control (know the deal and see thru her SS) but don't let them know I know the deal by not calling them out on it; it's futile IME - I let them do their little hustle-routine to see where they stand and then I make my expectations clear and either she gets w/ the program or "no soup ($$$) for you".
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I would not seek her out but be willing to have her join me at my table. This gives you a chance to talk about what a bitch she was and if she is going to continue with that behavior. Pointing out the desperation of her need for money and how it is a boner-killer might be productive too?

As for your system, even I would be tired of that after two years. She may be also.

But good luck to you and Been Franklin on getting your dick wet. It might just happen. And welcome back John. Looking forward to reading more of your SC adventures soon. How's the milf doing these days anyway?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had dancers have a poor bitchy attitude w/ me on one visit then rock my PL-world on another visit - many strippers are just flaky that way and one is often best served to accept that as being "baked-into the stripper-pie" and just know how to work w/ it, vs bypassing having pie.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    if i were you, i'd spend your money on her. she's your perfect type and more importantly, you don't get to see her that often because she's not in your area.

go for it!!!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Personally she would have to really make amends for me to give her more of my money. But I don't make as much as you do JS so I may not be the best person to advise you.

If your first instinct is to ignore her, I think you should stick to it.

But if you truly want to give her another chance, take a wait and see approach. She may avoid you because she thinks you're still mad at her or don't want to see her anymore. So you need to think about what you want to do if she doesn't come to you.

Good luck my friend.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Since your last visit, she has had MANY new experiences. You will find her much more responsive. There will be little drama and much fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd give her a shot at talking me up - I would not approach her - and I would not spend $$$ on her unless her attitude is appropriate
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I believe in forgiveness and resets between visits except in cases of ROBs. If you act like it never happened, I'm thinking that she probably will, too. I mean, she only swung and missed, she didn't throw the bat at you.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my kriptonite atf ds may appear at synn coi MAYBE once or twice a month. she Does NOT need my money. so far it has NOT worked out for me to get what i would absolutely LOVE to experience WITH her. sooooooo...... until she says yes to my request.... at my suggested tip..... keep dancing for others girl.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Profound discussion by DrPhil on midlife crisis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSG8SY2n…

"One day it hits you -- I'll be dead one day! Am I using this time the way I should?"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'd tell her to fuck off but that's just me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm riding that fence.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's a new day. Set her up for success and reward only good behavior. Tell her no snotty little remarks, or the amount you spend on her goes down. She'll get the idea.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think the consensus so far makes sense, don't text her in advance, just show and see what kind of mood she's in. I do think she'll try hard to be accommodating but if not I'll find another.

The DC is good. I only play with strippers part time these days.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'd completely go to another club.

Leave that in the past and move on.

There are always new dancers at other clubs.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I do think you should text her in advance bc texting is less personal. You can tell her that you want to see her and spend money to have a good time w her, and that you won't tolerate bitchy remarks. It will give her time to adjust her attitude and put her best foot forward to make her money.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It would be different if you wanted to date her, but you don't. If she fails, you don't get what you actually want.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Telling her "no snotty little remarks" verbally on the next visit sounds like it would just kill the mood. After telling her in not so many words last visit, chances are she will remember.

Otherwise I agree with rewarding only good behavior. Calling out undesirable behavior is probably counterproductive most of the time.

Rewarding good behavior isn't incompatible with self-respect, imo, even if she screwed up on a previous visit. There is a difference between self-respect and nursing a narcissistic injury.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    That's why it needs to be in text, before. And playful in tone.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like to treat each trip like it's own self-contained thing. What some Tuscl members do where they cultivate faves and link or continue the drama with their fave from trip to trip, this does not increase my enjoyment, I tried it once with the whole CF (or ATF) thing. I don't really want to do that again. That juice isn't worth the squeeze.

I like CP's approach with multiple faves that he cultivates and hardly says 100 words to them. I like to keep it light and fun.

RandomMember +1.
  • McNaffles
    7 years ago
    So many what ifs!
    What if she is not in that night? What if you call/text her before your visit? What if she's busy all night? and is it a 2 night visit again?
    I don't think I've ever had a long-time fav ITC that I haven't fallen out with ... its kinda the whole point of taking a stand / being firm once in a while. And it gets sorted next visit about 90% of the time (or via a phone call before).
    I'd have two or three scenarios planned where I'd look to get across my message (which would include a degree of empathy for her world). Plainly, when the time is right she's up for a BJCIM so it becomes a question of whether you think on the night she'd deliver well (Part 1 suggests you thought not on the fateful night), and $$$.
    Initially I'd not be focusing on the $500 previous offer .. but a whole re-kindling of the relationship. If the GPS is still shining too brightly I'd be prepared to say goodbye.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    It's not a relationship. She's a who're, you're a John. So I don't see why your previous experience should matter. That's like avoiding a McDonald's because they messed up your order once. No special treatment, but also no grudges. I wouldn't pay her any more than you would give to any other dancer for whatever you have in mind, though, because then she wins, which will gnaw at you and ruin the experience.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I would txt a hotel offer before the club visit. If she gets shitty in any way, I wouldn't giver her a dime. She's already agreed to hotel, just the terms need to be worked out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Text her some dick-pics - that always seems to work for GoVikings but then again he's black
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've had some love hate relationship with strippers before...if you love rough sex...it's the perfect time to get some make up sex
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So we're all in jr high, you should ask her girlfriend if she like you than you can go to the malt shoppe, this is the most faggity thread ever.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe pass her a note. Will you sick my duck [ ] yes [ ] no

Just try to arrange it so the DJ doesn't intercept it and read it in front of the whole club.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    twentyfive --> "this is the most faggity thread ever."

I think the grown men on Tuscl feed off the dancer drama for some reason. I don't get it.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think it should be a note/dick pick combo. This is basically what my boyfriend does after we get in a fight and he moves out for a few days. The dick pic is so sweet! Works on me every time. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Dominic77 - drama. I find some PLs that live otherwise routine (think boring) lives thrive for stripper drama for some excitement in their lives.

Really if that's what they're into then so be it. After all they should be grateful they don't have real drama in their life if they have to rely on a stripper to provide that on top of sex!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Brilliant point, Shailynn. I should cut the frame guys some slack. No problems if they guys keep it compartmentalizations like that. It's not much different that why you guys don't understand why I club the way I do.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I would not go in with any specific plans. Instead, consider different scenarios and how you want to react. If she comes up to you as normal, which is minimal boob play and no extras, then run her off. She comes up looking to give you 100% of what you want at the prices you already suggested; if she comes to you with a reasonable compromise, etc, etc. I don't like quoting pop culture, but its like a recent scene in Game of Thrones where one character advised a lesser-experienced character "Fight your enemies everywhere, all the time, in your mind... imagine every possible action, reaction, and outcome... and there will be nothing that you have not seen before".
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It's a little sad when a TV show gets credit for Sun-tzu's teachings.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Here we go again. JS is about to chase after another girl with cash in hand while trying to convince us that his interest is purely her irreplaceable physical attributes rather than emotional, as if there aren't hundreds if not thousands of strippers in his particular market of all ages and body types.

But I'll give JS credit for one thing: at least he's consistent. ;)

John, I wouldn't do it because she sounds like a conflicted self entitled head case who will invariably run one game or another on you. But to each his own and it's your money to spend.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    The most eloquent way I can express my feelings is: FUCK THAT BITCH. After the shit she pulled before JS, she's off the list. I get that she's your type to the T but if you give her money it just condones her behavior and that you just need time to cool off but you'll be back eventually
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I't not like @Smith is a lonely divorced guy, or anything like that.

Get yourself a puppy, @JohnSmith! You need that unconditional love that only a pet can offer.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    So did he fuck her yet ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    In part four this will be the first stripper that makes john cry LMFAO
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^ Juice, I'm guessing that ship sailed with DS 1 or 2 or 3 or what-the-fuck-ever. ;)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"It's not a relationship. She's a who're, you're a John. So I don't see why your previous experience should matter. That's like avoiding a McDonald's because they messed up your order once."

LM, agree that overall that's a right way to look at it. But, the fact is, the previous experience does matter: regardless of claims to the contrary, especially with strippers, past performance IS the best predictor of future behavior. Tigers don't change their spots, strippers don't change their g-strings (okay, I'll work on coming up with a better metaphor). At some point, a stripper who is annoying is a stripper who is annoying.

In addition, I find sexual attraction an odd thing. As I said in my earlier reply, once she annoys me enough, the magic spell is broken, and even if she's hot, it's easy for me to move on. Of course, that's me... JS's little head is a bit more forgiving than mine (sorry, I'll work on a new metaphor for that, too). It's not a matter of grudges, it's one of her desirability bubble being broken.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > In part four this will be the first stripper that makes john cry LMFAO

This has me wondering... will she let him finish the DATY even though she feels his warm tears dripping down her vulva because she is really close to getting off?
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    You made your point and showed her who's the boss. Now show her some love and forgiveness. LOL!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If she cans the attitude and tempers the ridiculous price, I m*ight* give her a shot. Otherwise, she'd get a polite, "No, sorry, your price is more than I'm prepared to pay today" response, or similar.

Mind, I've chased girls farther than I should have a few times, but I've never thrown stupid money at them just to pry open their legs/mouth to satisfy my curiosity/moment of lust. As Rick points out, there's plenty of them out there who aren't GPS Attitudes in a g-string.

But "value" for me is obviously different than it is for you. I routinely walk into clubs with $500, or more, in my pocket. In this market, there's only a couple of clubs where that wouldn't buy a good time with 75% of the hottest girls there, and probably 95% of the middle tier. But it's *also* good for at *least* three good blow jobs from that same 75%, and four or five from the lower tier.

No point in throwing it away on one "unicorn" that's really probably just a narwhal anyway.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I see you're saving money (so you can spend it on strippers) by using tuscl as therapy instead of seeing an actual therapist. Ok...

We all know you're gonna give her the money and do your thing. Enjoy your fun.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    John, kinda has to do it now... built it up to too much of a climax to come back and say "nah i let her go" ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I was/am in love with the DS, but not this one. This is Bitch. It's all about her looks.

I'll post part 4 in a couple weeks if there's a story to tell.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    You mean for us to understand that the only difference between a bitch and a DS is whether or not she'll get on her back for an exorbitant sum of money?

Makes sense to me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol. A bitch is a ho who won't fuck you. :P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?
    A slut fucks anyone a bitch fucks anyone but you.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Still too much drama to be anything more than Jr. high School sophomore dance.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I would think all the speculation would detract from the enjoyment to be had.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ROFL and her name, "Bitch." I should have that (not) cumming. I'm dying over here. You guys slay me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This happen yet? I want my update when it does.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Okay JS, I read this whole saga, and every time I see you post I wonder what happened next. Are you going to post Bitch part 4?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    JS, how many "perfect types" do you have out there? Seriously now, you trot that same tired excuse out every time you want to justify giving in to your impulses. Just admit that you have self control issues and move on already. it's not like you're alone in that around these parts.

As an aside, how in the world can you accurately plan club visits 10 days out? I can't plan mine 2 days out, nevermind 10.

But ok, away from the criticism and back to the point...

I wouldn't do it. The chick has an attitude problem, which rarely translates to good service in my experience. For the money you are spending, there is no doubt a more willing "perfect type" waiting just around the corner.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ this was a long time ago. I’m waning to know what happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion