tuscl

Bitch Part 2

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Predictably, most of you said you'd walk away but that you think I listened to the little head and Mary Jane and paid for the blow job. My usual practice would have been to get my dick wet. But not this time. Only Lone wolf, deuce, joc13, and go Vikings got it right.

I walked away. For perhaps the first time ever, I chose some minimal sense of dignity over sex. Actually it was a very easy decision. I would have said no way if you'd told me beforehand that I'd pass up a blow job from her, but the decision was obvious. I would have turned her down if it had been a $100 blow job. I would have felt too pathetic to enjoy it if I'd said yes.

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    dignity....I agree Sir.

It's about mutual respect and treating each other with class and dignity.

Even if we are tricks paying a hoe....we are all people still and both parties honestly deserve kindess and respect

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Juice is just bullshitting you @JS69 ! )
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO twenty five

In honesty I do feel this way.

I have built a image on the board of disrespect to the female population in general due to my comic outlook and hip hop culture

But in real life my mom didn't raise a man that would mistreat a lady. Surprisingly I'm probably one of the most respectful and generous client in the club
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I'm sure that's true but you are still bullshitting poor John.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...sure
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You "re a funny fucker Juice that's why I like you.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Good for you. A man can only take so much SS.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Twenty five I know dis mane
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Nice! So John Smith, what's my prize?

How about a lap dance on you from by beautiful Mexican and Colombian CF the next time we hang out? ;-)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Was it dignity, or were you just not so attracted to her after she was snotty, and then pathetic and whiney? I can see how that combination would ruin things.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Idk bj john likes them under age, snotty , Whitney brats
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    GoV, glad to do it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well that was certainly bratty, but I think the coming back to him and begging was just pathetic. She should have stuck w the gps facade.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    :-)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Tomorrow he posts Bitch Part 3, saying he was just bullshitting and he did pay.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago

@johnsmith69 “Only Lone wolf, deuce, joc13, and go Vikings got it right”

ahem, not so fast there mister fancy pants lawyer. you were as predictable as a perry mason rerun and i called it exactly:

“you called her a slut, told her you weren’t there for ejaculation services, put on your sombrero leaving the club with your head held high, road your huffy bike straight home as fast as you could pedal and then cried yourself to sleep after you discovered your mommy’s purse didn’t have $500 in it.”

btw raymond burr was a pole smoker too so don't feel too bad about yourself. at least not about the being a homo part. i can’t help you with the being a lawyer issue. at least he just played one on tv
  • Subraman
    7 years ago

WHAT HAS THIS GROUP COME TO THAT THERE'S ANY TALK OF DIGNITY ON HERE?!?!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Anyway, I didn't take a guess, since you often surprise us on these stories, but as I said, that's what I would have done. Not because I'm all butthurt at her or whatever, or to get some secret revenge, but because once I'm (justifiably) a bit irritated, that overrules the little head, almost every time.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If she hasn't gone full on heroin addict before the next visit, that will be an easy notch for the discussion forum belt. I don't respond to many of these, but usually find it interesting to see what others are up to in the hobby. I guessed that maybe he got her to leave the club, but that wasn't one of the options on the list. It's always a coin toss with people who've hit rock bottom.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My guess was wrong but you made the right decision. She received a great natural consequence for GPS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, above all else charging $500 for a mere BJ is enough of an insult in-and-of-it-self
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Hey, at least the door is now open for OTC. I suspect the honey will have a better attitude on your next visit.

There has been a few times I've been baffled by a honey messing up an opportunity to make cash from by doing similar shit. Some are just so easily distracted they can't help it.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Keep your dignity... I prefer to share it on or in someone exactly my type. ;)

As far as JS' decision, the fact he referred to as Bitch, gave it away as to what he would do.

• joc13
    7 years ago
    @lone_wolf That's what I haven't been able to understand about some of the girls I've made OTC offers to. They will complain about working 8 or more hours on slow days and taking home less than 100 (even less than 40 sometimes). Most have a 600-800 a week goal.

So, an offer of 300 to have dinner and have some fun over about 3-4 hours of time seems like an attractive alternative to me. She gets 3 times the money, in half the time, and it's a sure thing. I'm happier cause I know all my money goes to a girl I like, and not to jackass bouncers, DJs, etc. To get this, the girl just needs to:

1) not get greedy
    2) be a little bit friendly between dates
    3) respect my time and be on time; I'll do the same
    4) show some appreciation
    [Plus the obvious stuff, dress hot, rock my world]

Seems like a pretty easy way to make 1/3 to 1/2 of your weekly goal on a consistent basis.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I did think that me naming her Bitch might give it away. But the name fit too well to pass it up. she's the easiest stripper to name ever.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    John, I admire your decision. I would have said no, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion