tuscl

which is most pathetic?

chessmaster
Illinois
A. feeding strippers money in the front room at Mexican hat dancing circuits
B. paying strippers for them to make you cum in your pants
C. overpaying 18 y.o. redhead strippers for otc and convincing yourself she only fucks you otc
D. paying cheap whores for extras at follies
E. playing the chump game buying lapdances
F. fucking $25 hoes on backpage
G. wearing a three piece suit to a strip club

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A. feeding strippers money in the front room at Mexican hat dancing circuits

This is lots of fun. It's table dancing, and often it can get very very hands on. And the Mexican men really know how to do it. Usually its just one dollar at a time. So you spend a few bucks, and then thank her and send her on her way. If you want more, keep feeding her money, but then it has to be back room, parking lot where some had a van, or OTC. Most of those girls are always up for all of that.

E. playing the chump game buying lapdances This is especially pathetic, because you are being clipped on the house cut, and also because the girl is going to lead it. If you just engage with her in the front room, then you can lead it and you can save the back room until it is time for your own pants to come down. But best is if you pick the girl yourself, pick the one you want to be waking up in the morning with.

B. paying strippers for them to make you cum in your pants, this is not only pathetic and perverted, it is self destructive.

SJG

I have never agreed with Stefan Molyneux
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybAUKZh…
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    E. But that's just my experience. I even did this at one stop during my Detroit tour, and it might have been the most memorable part of the trip.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    H. asking such a question.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    (H) which is related to (C):

Falling in love with a prostitute 3.7 decades your junior.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    E, buying lap dances means that you do not know how to pick a girl and come on to her right where you can sit with her. If you buy the dance, then she leads it and the money and time is already fixed. If you lead it in the front room, buy just casually feeding her money, you can get her really opened up to you.

Tuscl members have posted about girls that insisted on being fucked for only the house fee, after having been suitably softened up.

SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The one who screams "racism" when someone shines a light on them while sitting on a porch after midnight. That would be the most pathetic anyone could imagine.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I personally don't think "D" is that bad. Could be said about a ton of clubs around the country, many similar (but not exactly like) Follies.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Clearly A. is the sign of a complete basement dwelling homo.

D. is clearly just doing good for the community and supporting single mothers.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    G. It's sad because that's a cool letter too
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Most pathetic:

H. Having almost 15,000 posts on a website devoted to strip clubs, when you never even go to strip clubs.

Really cannot get any more pathetic than that.

CP
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lol
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ What Chili Palmer said! LMFAO
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Gosh, have I ever done a lot of B, D (minus "at Follies"), and E -- so they're not pathetic at all, by definition!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Getting strip club advice from SJG is like getting sex advice from an annoying monk who is autistic and kinda rapey :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    kinda rapey?...
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Lol they're all pathetic
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    G, if this is a guy's normal SC outfit, and he doesn't wash it. You guys really opened my eyes ab that one... eew.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    All of the above. You boys need to cum to confession on Sunday
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'd say G
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Mr. Deuce, I take exception.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion