tuscl

Phoenix Clubs

jayhawk123
Arizona
Saturday, August 5, 2017 11:03 PM
Anybody know the Phoenix area clubs well? What are the best for hottest dancers? Also are there any "extras" clubs?

18 comments

• azdd
    7 years ago
    Seriously? RTFF!
  • datinman
    7 years ago
    azdd gave a great answer to your question in the PHOENIX TOPS discussion just a few topics down. In my limited experience, BSC and CC Tempe had hot dancers. BML was a guaranteed good time.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Hundreds upon hundreds of reviews on this site. Read until you fall asleep.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Do these trolls know how to read? Literally thousands of posts about Phoenix clubs. READ!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Yep, one of the clubs in Phoenix currently has almost 1500 reviews.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I would skip phx altogether. Too many crackdowns with LE, even going after customers and giving them a ticket or two. For a better time I would go to Tucson, Vegas, albaquerque, or COI.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Agreed. Read the reviews and judge for yourself.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I'm going to be visiting some clubs in the United States. What clubs are the best in each state and why ? Please give detailed answers.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    OP has only 5 days left on his free subscription, and it apparently isn't enough time to read the reviews. azdd, did you mean to say "RTFR" ? OP has started numerous threads in past few years trolling for detailed info in numerous cities outside his KS stomping grounds, yet has only returned the favor ONCE (Mons Venus 2015 review) out of the dozen plus fishing expedition threads.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Reviews are fiction.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Minnow - spot on!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Just based on what I read, the ones which look interesting to me are Chicas and Xecutive Show Case ( claimed to be Black ). I like dives. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ fucking idiot, giving advice to somewhere you've never even fucking been. If I were going to PHX, I would make sure I make a stop at Bourbon Street and Hi-Liter. I (unlike the fucking douche bag that posted above) have been to both of these clubs many times.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Shailynn, a fucking idiot, can't even read a post, has nothing better to do but to post his shit. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    SJG is a strip club god. Listen to his advice. Definitely Chicas and Xecutive.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ah forgive me for not reading the responses above. Typical of a Jayhawk fan = retarded.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    RTFF = Read The Fucking Forum.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing jayhawk doesn't have VIP access. Every city he's always asking the forum where are the good clubs and where are the extra clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion