tuscl

Best Strip Club Rule Ever

skibum609
Massachusetts
In my opinion the best strip club rule ever is to turn down the first dancer to approach you when you walk into a club every time, no matter what they look like and no matter what they say. The closer you are to the door when they approach, the firmer the rule is. If they are hot they are all talk and no action. If they are not hot, who freaking cares what they will do to you. If they were worth it, they wouldn't be waiting to pounce on you as you walk in and discover they should be your last and not your first choice.

38 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    I think it depends on what is going on in the club. I have walked into a club when they are slow and there is no one spending and been pounced on and had a great time with her. But if the club is hopping then I agree, otherwise she would be busy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game!

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My CF makes a bee line for me as soon as I walk through the door. I'd amend the rule to read "If you don't already know her, turn down the first dancer..."
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Why is it so important to turn down the one that approaches you as soon as you enter. You could just slow her down some, get to know her, decide if she is thumbs up or thumbs down, and get a front room makeout session going. If she is that forward, she has probably psyched herself up for it.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Important amendment @flagooner!
  • quisto
    7 years ago
    If anyone approaches me before I finish my first round of drinks, you're gonna get declined.

Let me chill
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Hate to disagree, but IME the most successful dancers know that it's critical to watch the door in a club. I've found that the dancers that approach me first do so because I fit their personal type or guy preference. I know, I know, their type being just about any PL with money in his pocket. Once I start spending money, the girls who only care about the cash swoop in to play.

Side note, the very first dancer I ever met in a club was a true 10, a curvy Italian/ Native American mix, and I turned her down for a lap dance because I didn't know what that was. LOL! Found out shortly thereafter when other dancers educated me. Missed opportunity I'm sure!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I go to clubs early when every dancer is available. Typically, they will all approach me within half an hour. If I say no while I finish my drink, I will never get another offer from the best dancers. I find that dancers really appreciate it when you break the ice with their first dance of the day.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    " I fit their personal type or guy preference."

And guy with a full wallet.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In my experience the elderly, the lame and the unwanted are the ones that leap on the guys as they come in the door. Where I club the best dancers seldom even hit the stage, let alone watch for people to come in.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have had experiences like HungryGiraffe. At a club I had never been to, the first dancer who approached gave by far the best dances. I was hoping to repeat the experience with others, but they were disappointing by comparison.

At a club where I'm a regular, the ones I'm not interested in seem to have picked up on it, so the first one to approach is likely to be either one I haven't tried yet or a regular/CF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Skibum's theory IMO does have merit and often applies; i.e. the fuglies often wanna get to you ASAP b/f you've had a chance to see the top-talent o/w they feel they won't have much of a chance (and why often times the fuglies also get to the club early so they won't have to be competing w/ the top-talent).

But strip-clubs/strippers are a crapshoot and the first girl to approach you can also be the hottest-one in the club, just like sometimes you may not see the hottest-bitch till you are about to leave.

I've learned to try to be "more flexible" in strip-clubs and not have many hard fast rules (although I'm still a PL-work in progress). I usually like to chill for a bit when I get to the club to settle-in and get my bearings thus don't like being pounced on as soon as I get there - but depending on my mood at times I may hit the PL-ground running and get w/ a dancer shortly after walking-in b/f I've gotten a lay of the talent.

I hit dives w/ cheap-dances thus easier for me to say yes to dances/dancers at any time - in the clubs w/ the more expensive dances I'm much more picky about when I get dances but being a huge PL it would not be past me to walk into a club w/ expensive dances and be getting dances as soon as I walked in b/c the ho just had that affect on me.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @SkiBirther wrote: "...the elderly, the lame and the unwanted..."
    ----------------------------------

Sounds like most of the guys who walk into a strip club. Not me, of course.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    That rule is like most generalizations, it doesn't hold much water IMO. Sure it can often apply as i have turned down lots of dancers that HMU as soon as i walk in the door. But several exceptions quickly entered my mind as i read the OP.

The best one was when i had only taken a few steps into the club when a really cute and fit 20 yr old blonde came up to me and asked if she could join me. My first inclination was to blow her off but as i stood there looking at her cute smile, pretty face, and hot body i said sure and we sat down together at the bar. She didn't even hit me up for a drink, could be because she was underage @ 20 but we sat and talked for a few minutes then i suggested dances. The club had strict rules but she did her best to bend them as i pushed her limits and i bought 2 dances before we exchanged phone numbers.

Two days later i met her OTC and we were in my bed a half an hour later @ a bargain price i might add. I saw her two more times before she disappeared as dancers are know to do but it was a definite wise choice to not blow her off as OP advises.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I modify Ski's rule to the following: Be extremely leery of any dancer that approaches you (immediately) upon entering any strip club, because Ski's rule is accurate 96% of the time! In the instance where you decide to break the Ski's rule, be very comfortable in challenging the desperate entertainer's ability to satisfy your entertainment needs in that club visit and offer her a "show me your capable" counter at your comfort level. While I'm not the smooth talking "strip club ladies man" in the "typical" club (initial) interaction - I've personally done well with the "show me" approach where
    on the rare occasion a stellar dancer talent hasn't gotten her budgetary needs met on a particular shift. I "playfully" will poke holes in her sales approach, remain outwardly skeptical , and step away (swiftly) when the dancer has no skills in the initial "show me" entertainment. I have no problem telling a "beauty" that I go elsewhere when I strictly want to view exceptional talent (Centerfold's Boston) and thanks for the "air dance"!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I think it should be taken into consideration how many pl's are in the club. If there are none or only a few, then a couple dancers watching the door is not outside the norm. If its a good # of pl's then most likely she is one of the fuglies.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    While I tend to agree with the OP statement, as it has merit... I'd have to say the "Best Strip Club Rule" is actually: #1) DO NOT (under ANY circumstances) fall in love with a stripper.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Turning down the 1st dancer doesnt work for me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I could use a bj right about now.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Generalizations are true 51% if the time..... and they're false 49% of the time.

The above statement is a generalization, like most of the comments on this thread, and is therefore wrong.....49% of the time....

:-)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @skibum: your rule is as idiotic as you are.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I tend to say Yes to the first girl who asks, which shows that I admire her effort and sends the signal that I'm there to play. If you turn down too many girls early on, you run the risk of getting no one to dance for you.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    For me, it all depends on the club. At one of my go to clubs the last time I was there, the first dancer who approached, I took back to VIP and fucked her. Many times though I like to chill for a bit and checkout the lineup before getting dances. In these cases, the dancer would have to be a fave or an absolute knockout otherwise I'll decline.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What he describes sounds like the dancer is likely high on the desperation meter. Yes, often best avoided. Though on a busy Friday or Saturday night, there are more dancers and they circulate more often. So sometimes the first dancer can be more of a desirable hottie than the desperate type, sort of luck of the draw, with the high evening customer and dancer turnover, it could just be the best girl is suddenly free just after you arrive. That's more exception than it is the rule, so I will grant you that. It's still a good rule.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Changing the subject a little but I think the best rule is "No husbands or boy friends allowed".
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    It's not a bad rule of thumb. The best girls often are tied up and the worst girls are often free. There are exceptions.

Very high mileage clubs where odds are any hot girl still provides.

Black girls if you like black girls. Their hustle is harder.

A truly dead club. If you walk in and there are 6 dancers and you are the only customer, even an amazing dancer might be thirsty.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I don't agree with that rule. At all.... dancers have different reasons for why they're approaching and at what time they do it. Could be those are the custies they're most comfortable approaching or they've tried most of the ones already there.

I do agree that I don't like getting dances as soon as I enter, but wouldn't dismiss one who came up right away. Even if they're faves I like to settle in a bit before I find them if I have to. I understand the risks, but it's on my terms, not theirs.

One rule I do have now is not to get dances from dancers who charge more than the standard club's rate. Maybe they're worth it, maybe they're not. But one too many time they've been too prudish...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i ain't gonna turn down one of my favored girls.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I personally have evolved this rule into 2 new ones:

1. Never get a dance from a girl the first time you meet her
    2. Never get a dance from a girl until you've finished your drink(s).

#2 is also because I dislike the whole 2-drink minimum thing. If the club wants money, just charge me a cover (I'm local) or a higher cover. I don't like the club dictating how I'm supposed to enjoy myself in a strip club (hate clubs that force you to buy drinks to get a lap dance).
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    This happened to me in my last trip to a new club, just this last weekend. It just comes across as desperation. Sure,they all are, but don't make it look too obvious.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can't remember ever being in a club that actively enforced their minimum drink policy.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    there's a class of strippers we call "door vultures" on the local forums, those girls are routinely the worst strippers in the club, and specialize in a hard sell on guys the moment they walk into the club, then delivering really poor service with hard upsell, then move on to the next chump. the thing is, i don't think any of us need a rule to detect door vultures, they set my pl meter off most of the time.

beyond that, ski, i personally haven't experienced any correlation between "first girl to approach" and poor service. if she can make it through my gauntlet -- 10+ minutes of great conversation without any selling, then accept my offer of doing a shot, then more conversation, etc. -- then she's qualified. doesn't matter if it's the first girl or the 5th, i dismiss every girl who fails, and give a chance to any who doesn't.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    If that works for you Subra then it makes sense that you should follow your rules. I respect the fact others have rules that may differ from mine, whether or not I agree with them. When reading the racing form the 3 may catch my immediate attention as the "first" I would bet on, but I don't bet at that point, I say no and look at all the rest. You can always go back and change a no into a yes, but once you say yes you lose the chance to say no.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You don't ever want a girl to take you and lead you into a dance booth or VIP room. Don't even walk near that place, or they will try to charge you.

And besides, Don't buy dances!

SJG

Check this out, freaky! I had always heard the rumor that Walt Disney was frozen. I assumed it was the truth. But the family strongly denies it. Cremated 2 days after his death, but first embalmed by county licensed embalmer.

This last would be harder to falsify.

Disney was heavy smoker, lung cancer took him down quite quickly at the age of 65.

So he died 12/15/66, after a lengthy stay in the hospital. They had operated to remove a walnut sized tumor from one lung. They instead found they had to remove the entire lung, and it was already into his lymph system.

Some talk about cryogenic freezing in 1960. But most of the interest started with a 1964 book.

So this group says they stated in 1969, but here on Wikipedia it says they started 12/10/1966. Maybe someone is planting false info on Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_C…

http://www.americancryonics.org/

and then this video about Disney. Though the family has denied it, some do not believe it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=benzXbi4…

Why don't they believe the family? I suspect that it is because maybe they think it is the kind of thing he would do. Money, flamboyant, adventurous, and maybe because he seems interested in the occult?

Here is a video speaking the families story. But I don't see how anything could ever fully substantiate their story. If the world could be fooled, so could the family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OgutcP…

This is funny:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVlMK16…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciu2U42U…

Disney was anti-union
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AAXTOZN…

Disney with a Templar group, and the Masons, and AMORC
    http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2015/…

Simpsons, making fun of such groups:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEal…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de…

http://humansarefree.com/2016/04/walt-di…

This says that Disney is not frozen, but that's because he did not act fast enough and missed out. But there were communications about it.
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/54196/dis…

I think it's going to be very hard to ever completely settle this.
    Doors w/ Eddie Vedder
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23YU6dF…
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    All this never stuff... How about, don't get dances from a girl you don't really want to get one from for whatever various reason (not hot enough, barely know her, attitude/ personality, etc.). These thinks are not necessarily related to seeing you walk in the door.
  • Harderlap
    7 years ago
    The best strip club rule ever, and the only hard and fast one is "Don't use the ATM or a credit card."
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    There's guys w rules like this, and then guys who complain about not coming right up to them. I think this one is way off though. I don't know a single girl who constantly rushes up to guys, but we all do it sometimes. It just depends on our mood, and stuff. I do it sometimes, and sometimes I barely go up to anyone. If I do approach a guy on my own, as soon as he comes in, I expect to spend a little more time talking to him so that he can have a drink and get comfortable. Otherwise, my service is the same.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The more forward the women are, the better, because generally that means you can be more forward with them.

And so when one approaches you you do have to decide thumbs up or thumbs down.

But it is better if you select the girl and approach her yourself. THat still carries a great deal of weight.

ANd then if one approaches you, there are ways you can talk with her some and slow it down a bit by letting the intensity increase, so it is as if you had selected her.

And thanks to Bj99, you are adding a great deal to these threads.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion