tuscl

The low-circulating hot-bitches

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:14 PM
Doesn't it kinda PL-perplex you when you see a hot-stripper walk around the club all-night hardly approaching anyone and seemingly not making any $$$ even though she's hot. We all get that many of these girls even if they are hot still have some insecurities or just don't have the confidence to approach custies even though they are hot and probably know it. And I know all the "corner cases" often posted on here of "hey - you don't know if she's making $$$ or how she makes her $$$ - she may be waiting for her whale - or she may have a sugar-daddy and doesn't have to sweat making $$$ in the SC - etc" - I guess that is always a possibility but it seems there can often be hot-bitches that seem to have no-balls (figuratively speaking of-course).

57 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Doesn't it kinda PL-perplex you when you see a hot-stripper walk around the club all-night hardly approaching anyone" No, because if I like her, I'll approach her myself, because I know that even in a P4P venue, that still carries lots of weight. You only get that chance with a girl the first time. I don't waste it. SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Lloyd approaches her with a chloroform soaked rag in the parking lot after the club closes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If I like her looks I have no problem approaching her, I tend to think those corner cases you are talking about are usually younger newbies that I am not attracted to anyway. Most women are programmed that way and even though it's not helpful to their moneymaking activities I think it takes them a while to work up the courage to get up out of that corner.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IME - LOL
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I'm going with the "she doesn't want to put her pride on the line" theory.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think they are scared, or at least somewhat scared
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    which is understandable for newb and semi-newb dancers
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn Papi, you're on a roll today.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have nothing better to-do today - supposed to pick up a relative from the airport but flight has been delayed so just hanging at a Starbucks till I have to go pick him up.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My experience says to agree with a newbie that is scared and in these cases if you want to try them, you are going to have to get off your ass and go after them. I have lost out for not doing so.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    First off, you can't approach a stripper in a club unless you are actually inside a fucking club. Here in Phoenix, Bourbon Street is notorious for this type of stripper behavior. When the DJ does the 9pm house dance, where every stripper is required to go to one of the main stages, whether they're in the back, on the floor or in VIP, you'll often see 40-50 dancers crowded across the three stages, then, when the song is over, you're left with one dancer on each stage, a few girls going back to VIP, and the rest just go to the dressing room or bar. They're not all waiting for whales, especially the ones who go behind the bar. It can be frustrating to wait out a certain dancer, only to see her an hour later bouncing out in her civilian clothes. Even walking up and asking for dance is no guarantee. At Hi-Liter a couple years ago, I'd read a review about one super busty dancer who worked at night. Got lucky, spotted her drinking at the bar with another dancer. Walked up to her, politely asked her for a dance when she was finished with her drink, pointed out my table and waited. And waited. And waited. Finally said fuck it and rolled out myself. I go my own mantra, which is, "I want lap dances. I don't NEED lap dances." SO, if a dancer wants to be lazy, stupid, or actually is on lock down from an unknown whale, I'll just move on to the next one. CP
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I remember a couple over the years. There is one specifically I always wanted to get dances from, but when she was off stage she would disappear. It had nothing to do with her having already made a decent amount for the night. This girl would always arrive to start her shift after I've been in the club for a few hours. Eventually she either moved on to a different club or quit dancing altogether. Then there was the situation I just described in one of your other threads with the stripper that very much looked like a unicorn. It would be rare for me to see her really hustling for dances. Part of it may be because, once this girl knew I was in the club, she could always count on me to do a VIP with her. This led to her not really walking the floor and hustling other customers. I even remember one night after doing a VIP with her, she just chilled with one of the bouncers outside the lap dance area while I kept going back for dances with other girls. Of course, this led her to approach me again because she may have been concerned I would not spend any more money on her that night. There was one occasion where I got to the club before her, and once she arrived to start her shift, she wasn't interested in talking to me all that much, as she was very busy hustling every customer in the club for a dance. Perhaps her approach is to hustle very hard early in her shift and once she has made a decent amount, she will just take it easy for the rest of the night.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Papi - No clubs close to the airport?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ saving my $$$ for Follies - plus I binged a bit this past-week
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Seems to happen a lot in south Florida. Girls who are there to talk & hang out. Even in some heavy tip walk places, leave the group when they are called on stage & go right back there when they are done, bypassing their tip walk. IMO if you pull them from shooting the shit, they're likely to give you shitty dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ goose: Those are different than the ones I refer to - I know what you mean - there are girls often bullshitting w/ their dancer-friends or just partying in the club w/ their dancer-buds - but I'm talking about a girl mostly sticking by herself
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It perplexed me until I went over and asked them for dances. She can be a shy newbie, a low-mileage dancer holding out for guys who look naive enough to not expect any mileage, a dancer waiting for a whale, or just that the first 10 guys she asked didn't have any money and I wasn't wearing a white polyester three-piece, so she didn't figure it would be any different with the 11th.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Easiest to approach stippers by tipping when they are on stage. But you can approach them any other time too. Asking them how long till they are on stage, or with a compliment about something they are wearing works. But you don't need to buy dances, just talk to her, and you should be able to get front room friendlienss underway. Not for free, but it is better than buying dances. SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I only approach guys if I'm not making the money I want, but if when I was younger, I might not have approached at all. I have a sort of phobia of being where I'm not wanted, and I know there dancers who have anxieties like this. It's not always easy to be a sexy girl growing up.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    A lot of the hot girls feel like guys should come to them, that they shouldn't have to do any work.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Approaching is hardly "work" for a girl who is already at a minimum dancing around in a thong and shoving her boobs in guys faces for money. It's that you can already see how she looks, and she probably feels that if she is your type you will go up to her. Also, the hot girls get accused of cut throating the fastest bc the other girls have their eye on them.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    ^ great point about cutthroat accusations / territoriality by Bj99. One night after hearing some intel from a third dancer that one had claimed me, I conspicuously approached the dancer I was interested in that night just to make it obvious that she hadn't "stolen" me.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Right. Strippers are no different from civilian women this way. They have their eye on the hottest ones until they decide they aren't a threat.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Idk sometimes I feel like they're lazy. But isn't it apart of their job to approach customers to see what they're interested in...
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Plenty of those type of dancers here in LA. I have approached a few here & there and usually wound up with shitty dances, do I rarely approach them now. But if one does ever come to me I'll give her a whirl.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Bigteezy, remember recently a guy in here was telling us how he was tired of pushy girls (which does happen) and told a girl he wasn't interested in that she is ugly. It happens and girls who don't have to risk the rejection, don't do it as much. It takes a toll. Plus, a lot of girls like that really are new. Lots of less pretty ones too, but you probably don't even notice them.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think bj99 makes great points. Just because girls are dancing naked, doesn't mean they don't have the same insecurities as any other woman. Every woman is different. Also keep on mind some dancers won't dance for certain customers.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't think the "corner cases" apply here (and where they do apply -- a girl sitting for hours at a table with a guy, seemingly not getting paid -- I don't think they're corner cases at all, but the norm). I do think you geniuses have gotten all the right answers. Of the girls I've known who do this, the most common explanations seem to be: 1. Shy new girl ... or sometimes, shy not-so-new girl ... sometimes using aloofness to cover the shyness 2. Girl who is hot enough that normally she is the one who gets approached, and for whatever reason, she'd prefer that route to pro-actively seeking out the highest-$ customers. Sometimes these girls are some of the most awesome in the club, sometimes they're horrible, you have to go to the club often enough to know which is which. 3. Girl who doesn't feel her best because she's gotten turned down a bunch of times and is sulking, or is physically ill, or just got into a fight with her boyfriend and is bumming, so she's phoning it in while having a mental pity party ... she'll be going home in an hour.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yeah, i've always wondered about this too. approaching probably isn't easy for dancers. women aren't use to approaching men. they're used to being approach. off the top of my head, strip clubs are one of rare places in which women are doing the approaching
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Subraman. I forgot ab not feeling well (including bad period days), or having a fight w the boyfriend, another girl, or other drama. We've all been there. The club fines girls for leaving early, and not showing up, so girls come in and will just sit through their shift.
  • Juslovin
    7 years ago
    Just about spot on with ppwh. If i see a hot girl continually walking solo i usually avoid because it seems like she's just seeking a VIP. If i approach and ask about dances, even if she agrees, how much effort will she put in lappers? Some ive seen act like just because they are hot think that money will flow out of my hand automatically just looking at them. Thats why i give attention to those maybe a couple notches down in hotness, but at least will even attempt to work.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I realized that it's better for me to go with big amounts of cash instead of lil sums. That way I can get quite a few dances from multiple girls and maybe even extras. As opposed to just a couple dances or some cheap extras. Looks wise I stay around 7's IME the prettier the girl the less the milage or else it's overpriced and will be underwhelming
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Fuck that might've been the wrong thread for that comment
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Speaking of low circulating strippers. There are some strippers that only work one side of Follies. If you are looking for a particular one it pays to periodically walk around the club to see who is there. Unfortunately some asshole will try to steal your table while you are gone.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    If she's hot enough for me to be the one i want, i always approach. Hell, PL-ish or not i don't mind chasing them down if they're walking the other direction. I don't buy the dances are going to be shitty attitude as long as you have the slightest ability to read people. Sure, if she looks annoyed or disgusted, move on, but just as likely you've made her night with an easy sell. With the reward a better dance. Dancers shy about approaching aren't necessary shy about dancing (and grinding). They're not they same thing.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Easiest way to tell; talk to them.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If i see a hot girl continually walking solo i usually avoid because it seems like she's just seeking a VIP. If i approach and ask about dances, even if she agrees, how much effort will she put in lappers?" Jus, I agree that this usually gives me bad vibes, and I have had some bad experiences with these girls -- they look like they have GPS, and then it turns out they DO have GPS. But, I will tell you, some of my most memorable experiences were with these kinds of girls, in fact two off the top of my head covered up their shyness with this entitled aloofness that would put the most entitled stripperweb girl to shame, and man am I ever glad I at least gave them a chance. And there's something about finding that diamond in the rough who everyone else was avoiding, that makes it doubly fun. I would say without a doubt -- if she's super hot, doesn't hurt to give her a chance. If you don't like her once you start talking to her, give her a few bucks and send her on her way.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    One of my favorites was picky on customers she chose. She had two or three sugar daddies who would show up every month or so and when they were in she would make bank. The rest of the time she basically only entertained the few of her regulars that would come in to get dances. Other than that you would only see her on stage. She wasn't well liked by the other dancers because she would poach big spending regular guys from other dancers. She knew she was one of the hottest ones there, and new how far a lot of the other dancers went, and would go just a bit farther than the dancer whose customer she was targeting. The fact that other dancers despised her was quite advantageous, because in the three years she danced other dancers there did their best to make sure I also still got dances from them. I have known a few chains over the years that would pay for hot dancers to just dance on stage, and occasionally show up for the two for ones and entertain groups. They aren't there to make money giving private dances.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Most of us assume a stripper wants to make as much money as possible and will do whatever it takes. I suspect that most dancers have a dollar goal in mind each shift and will seek the least stressful path to reaching that amount. If you realize that, it explains a lot of stripper behavior.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ this is true for most girls, from what I see. Many girls will even leave as soon as they hit their goal, or sit the in the dressing room and talk until end of shift.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Far be it for me to "explain stripper behavior" but I can offer some anecdotal comments. I've got no problem approaching a hot stripper I see sitting on her own. I don't always do it, as sometimes there is an associated aroma of GPS, but in principle its something I'm fine doing. So, I do it with some regularity. And I one of the questions I tend to ask early on is, why are you over here alone. The number one answer is probably "I'm shy" or some variation like "I don't like to approach customers" but I've heard most of the answers provided here. Number two is probably the money thing, something about making enough and just wanting to chill until its time to go. I've never had a girl come right out and say she's waiting on a whale, but I have had a few that gave that impression. To address the "I don't approach strippers who I see by themselves" I'll agree, often its an indication of GPS, but a lot of times its not. And when it's not, it can often lead to a really good time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    To me it has always been clear that the women have more complex emotional considerations in play in how they engage with guys. Approaching the girl you like yourself will still carry a great deal of weight, and she will remember it for as long as she knows you, and beyond. You only get one chance to approach her that way. I do not waste it. SJG Debunking the Gurus of Personal Finance !!! [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm back in stripper 101.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    My ex-ATF was like that...she had about 10 whales who would come in over a week, and they supported her. When one wasn't there, she'd just hang with me the whole time. She never circulated because she hated dancing in general, although she had superior skills. I was her only customer who wasn't a millionaire ++....probably the only one to do OTC as well as her phone # easily traced back to her real name. Pity she's now retired; I miss her. We still text occasionally but she is a mom living with her b/f so I don't want to muddy her waters.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > We still text occasionally but she is a mom living with her b/f so I don't want to muddy her waters. Man, I know what you mean about the mom and kids thing. One had the father of her kids move out, and she was my type in every way. She really started warming up and it felt like something civvie could happen, then he must have realized what he was walking away from and went back to them. After that, things went back to how they had been before. No way I was going to try messing it up between kids and their dad, though.
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    Is it possible that they are just fucking lazy? This is why dancer quality and mileage have an inverse relationship. They need guidance lol
  • ime
    7 years ago
    @verybigdawg - yeah other than being overcrowded that is the one real drawback at Follies is when you leave and you see all the girls that you didn't see before because they were sitting on the couch area or on the other side of the club. On those few times when I have been able to move around the club and still get a table its nice to see what is on the other side or near the couches. I think some don't move around a lot on days when there are lots of guys just sitting at tables and drinking.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    As far as approaching a low circulating stripper its not hard you either go talk to them or you can have a waitress stop by and let them know you would be interested in them, they seem to like that from my experience.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    even with 5 years of experience i am such a newbee...
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    One thing that worked for me was to tip like crazy. One time I tipped a girl 4 times during her set, $5 each time. That certainly got her attention. When I returned to the club, she remembered who I was. It got to the point whenever I was in the club, she'd make a beeline straight for me once she knew I was there. Of course, this approach is not guranteed to always be successful. There are times I've tipped big at the stage only for them to completely ignore me when they got off stage.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    even with 5 years of experience i am such a newbee.. ditto.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto yer experience.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Some girls are shy and don't handle rejection well. They will only approach guys that they are pretty sure likes them. If you want a dance from them either tip them like crazy to convince them you like them or save your tip money and approach them. Their well above average looks enables them to survive. If they had more hustle they would make much more money but nobody's perfect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, at Follies, walking around, especially if one is sitting in the smaller and less dancer-trafficked DJ side, can often lead to finding gems one had not seen during their visit -but seating is so contested that to walk around and not lose your seat one has to have a couple of buddies with you and have one of them sit in your seat while you go on a PL scout mission
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes, you should always tip like crazy. :) Then they will be your girlfriend.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    an edit ability would be nice. then i could get rid of my spastic and drunk remarks.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ just what I want. A stripper GF. LOL. That is a reason to hit the club, because I can have the fun without the drama or trappings of a GF relationship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion