tuscl

The PL-180 ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, July 30, 2017 12:53 PM
Do you ever do a 180 - i.e. you made up your mind to leave a club and then see a dancer that really piques your interest and you think to yourself I just gotta have her and go back to your seat as you were already getting to leave or even walking towards the door. 99% of the time If I'm fixing to leave but see "Ms Really Piques My Interest" I *will* do the PL-180. How about you - do you ever do the PL-180: a) never b) sometimes c) almost all the time

28 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    B I have not very often though.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Several times per club visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL Dr E
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It's pretty rare for me, but it has happened. Usually when they showed up late such as 10 to midnight when the night shift girls normally would get there around 7 or so. Two of them are still memorable. Then there's the other kind where I have gotten there just as the dancer I would have really liked to have spent time with is walking out of the dressing room with her street clothes on, effectively knocking the attractiveness level of the remaining talent down a couple of points.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not recently. Once you give up your seat at Follies, there is no going back to it and there are so many people that you can't see more than a couple of feet. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL shadow; ain't that the truth about Follies. I recall on my first Follies visit in early-2014 that i met up w/ you and a few ATL TUSCLers in mid-afternoon - I stayed thru early-eve b/c there was so-much fine chocolate (per my tastes) - I had spent a couple of hundred on dances alone on that visit and it was already like 9 pm and I had been there about 6 hours and there were other spots I wanted to hit - I got up from nearby shadow-corner (the seat closest to the big VIP room) and was walking out past the bathrooms when I saw an ebony stallion I just had to have; I asked her for dances and she agreed and I literally speed-walked back to my seat and left her behind to catch-up w/ me b/c I was hoping the seat was still available and thankfully it was (I guess b/c it was still early-eve) and I ended up getting about 10 VHM floor-dances in a row from the stallion even some VHM wall-dances. Follies - umm - glad I became a TUSCLer if nothing just for getting to know about Follies and the memories I'll have till my time comes for the hotel in the sky :)
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Almost never do it because the clubs in my area are pretty small. If you have been there 20 minutes you have seen all they have to offer for that evening.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    C. But it's not because I see her, but I convince myself that if I stick around just a little longer I will see her.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Nah...first few dancers that approach get the cash and im out.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This happened to me once. I remembered seeing this one new girl that really interested me. She was increadibly beautiful, much more beautiful that most girls I see at this club. To add icing to the cake, she did not have any piercings or tattoos. She did have really small tits, but I prefer natural over fake any day. She did not seem to circulate around the floor all that much when she was off stage, and I did not get dances with her that night. I decided I would see if I had better luck the next time. On my next visit, I saw her again and every 15-20 minutes I would look around to try and see where she was. She didn't seem to be hustling for dances all that much. She actually stopped by a table close to me a couple of times to chat with the guy sitting there. Throughout the night, her and I did make eye contact a couple of times, but she never stopped over by my table. After being at the club for 3 hours, I was ready to leave. I got up and I was heading towards the door when all the sudden, she rushes over and stops me while I am on my way out. She convinced me to stay and get a few dances with her. I am glad I did. Not only was she one of the most beautiful girls I've seen at a club, she also was one of the best I've ever gotten dances from. On all future visits, I would skip the regular lap dances and do VIP with her instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ your post inspired another new thread :)
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I've done a 180, where I've gotten up, put my beer down started walking towards the door, then PL hope said just stay a little longer, looped back & picked up my beer. Didn't even see anything, just the hope of a little something more & literally walked a loop in the club
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ that's sad - but aren't we all :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If I have cash left, almost always A. If not, then only sometimes.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have never gotten up and then turned around. I sit in my seat and hold out hope. Once I get up, I'm out. But I reserve the right to change my mind in the future. :-)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    c. if that really happens. i am literally walking out.... then i see a girl that REALLY interests me. soooo i stay a little longer. maybe if i am lucky i'll say hi to her... otherwise i resume actually walking out.
  • Juslovin
    7 years ago
    A. As others i have variations, i will sit a little longer hoping someone walks in. If i get up to go, i go. But i may linger.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    C.) Sometimes I have already exited and seen the hot dancer heading inside in her street clothes from the parking lot. I've done a 180 and headed back in. They usually wont try and charge me another cover charge....especially when they see why I am returning :)
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    B The times I've gotten ready to leave and changed my mind and stayed the experiences weren't great. I'm getting better at learning when to fold em
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    haha when i read the PL-180 thought it was going to be a review of somebody's magic wand. ;) but yeah we've all done it before. similarly, i've stayed an extra half hour saying the next one up on stage is going to be a hottie. over and over.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Very rarely. When I'm done, I'm done.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Very rarely. When I'm done, I'm done.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Sometimes. Depends why I'm leaving. If I'm just bored/disinterested and likely headed to another club when I see something like that, I'll turn right the fuck around. I've done as lapow, been in inches from the truck int he parking lot and gone back in. My line in that situation is starting the truck, short of that I'll U-Turn it right back in. If I've got other shit to do, once I've decided to leave I'm gone. I might take a slight detour on the way out to introduce myself and ask when she works on my way out though. So, it probably balances out to a sometimes.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    It happened to me for the first time just last week and I wrote about it in my most recent review. Turned out to be a total shit show, mostly my fault. And it usually WILL be a mistake to do the PL-180, as you call it, because if everyone in the club looks like a dud and then you notice only one who looks really hot, your brain is going to malfunction and you're going to treat her like she's the last hot chick on earth. It's just how human brains work. And at the same time, a stripper who is really hot and surrounded by lesser strippers will probably be aware that she's more attractive than they are, and will consequently charge more but do less. Makes sense, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers are a crapshoot - there are commonalities but one can't predict w/ complete certainty how a dancer will be in the dance-area or VIP although w/ experience one develops a PL-6th-sense but it's not 100% foolproof. "... And it usually WILL be a mistake to do the PL-180, as you call it, because if everyone in the club looks like a dud and then you notice only one who looks really hot, your brain is going to malfunction and you're going to treat her like she's the last hot chick on earth ..." Most experienced SCers have already learned from the "SC school of hardknocks" at to not fall for what you described (although once in a while an experienced PL may let his guard down) - most experienced SCers will often dictate the situation/interaction instead of letting the dancer call all the shots and letting the dancer control the interaction/experience. When I was referring to the 180 it was not necessarily that she was the only diamond in the rough but more like a particular dancer that really piqued your interest (e.g. exactly your type, etc) and you hadn't noticed her for w/e reason (e.g. she just got there, was occupied w/ another custy, was in the dressing room getting ready, etc). Strip clubs being a crapshoot often times one has to take the chance and see what happens - in such an unpredictable environment one has to be flexible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    in such an unpredictable environment one has to be flexible and trust/rely on their experience and SC knowhow
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > a stripper who is really hot and surrounded by lesser strippers will probably be aware that she's more attractive than they are, and will consequently charge more but do less. Maybe that is true for all the other guys, but the hottest ones have given good value to me. :-) I have taken a couple who weren't really my type for dances thinking that because of that, they would probably at least give a dance with good mileage, but the dance turned out to be really subpar. Then there have been experiences like where the hottest one in the club kept dancing for 2-3 more songs even after I told her I wasn't buying any more. My thought is that it was because we had a good rapport and she wanted dances to be a sure sale next time. She also delivered exactly the kind of dance I would have asked for from any dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion