tuscl

Going to the club to not spend money

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:06 AM
For you guys that value talent over a frugal fix. How many go to clubs the majority of the time just to find that extremely sexy, extremely sexual stripper that is selling her services on the market also known as a Unicorn or Dream Stripper. The idea is to keep the spending low to save up for that chick you would rather drop your load on. Ever since I've been doing this my level is satisfaction has increased. Although I must confess I still do a fugal fix if it's been to long out in the dessert lol

24 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Dude, proofread your shit before you post it: "Although I must confess I still do a fugal fix if it's been to long out in the dessert"
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    You must be a English professor
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I think you meant grammar nazi; )
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Or English Major
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ MrDeuce I think being too long in the desert is a single "S" ice cream is a dessert. Just sayin you as an English professor, or Major, or grammar nazi, should proof, your corrections ; )
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name"
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I go to the club only when I'm going to spend money. So far I only spend money on one stripper who is currently my CF. I only go one to two times a month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm not into faves nor uniconrs - I'm actually kinda turned off by real good looking women b/c IME/IMO often times they tend to be a little too-high on themselves to get down and dirty (often times if I see a real good-looking stripper and she looks to be on a high-horse I don't bother w/ her and it does not face me in the least) - I prefer dancers that go the extra-mile to please over eye-candy that often just gets by on her looks and thinks/feels her looks are enough - plus being a big variety PL rarely do I go ga-ga for a bitch where I will spend all//most of my $$$ and/or time on - just how I'm wired not to say it's the way to-go - and if I focused on just one ho vs going for variety good-chance I'd spend less $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To answer the title of the thread; I've tried going to the club and not spend $$$ and it's been an exercise in PL-futility - something about being in the presence of dozens of naked women that makes me wanna get w/ them; I can't understand it :) There are times I won't spend any $$$ although it's rare - usually if I'm not in much of a mood to SC but just wanna do something, I'll hit a mixed club w/ no black-chicks thus I am not nearly as tempted - but if I'm in the mood to go but don't wanna spend $$$, I have tried going w/ that intention and failed pretty-much every time.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Along the lines of Papi_Chulo's comment, when I go to a nude club with decent talent, I have always spent what I have brought in, even if it's only on stage tips. At topless clubs on the other hand, I generally have a lot more self-control and can have $20 trips if there is no "worthy" dancer. Some dancers seem to have noticed this general phenomenon and flash pussy to increase dance sales. At least for me, the sight of vulva is a much more powerful intoxicant than alcohol. No contest when it's a great girl over a girl with a great vulva, though. I would pick the great girl in those cases. It came down to that recently, and I stuck with sweet girl over the more mercenary-acting one with one of the nicest vulvas I have seen in a long time. Can't say I haven't thought about going back to see the other one, though.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I usually go with a buddy or when I know a friend is working so saving money isn't really a goal of mine, I have gone alone and not found any one that interested me had a few beers and left with just spending a twenty, but that has never been a goal of mine.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    @papi I'm high on my CF because she is hot as fuck, with amazing natural tits and a banging body, her face is pretty too. By stripper/cilivian standards she is pretty down to earth considering how pretty she could totally act stuck up!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ there are always exceptions and I'm also kinda biased against the really hot chicks based on prior experiences - I'm more about the mileage than the looks (as long as I still find her attractive) - I'll take a '6' or '7' I still find attractive and gives great dances/mileage over an 8+ w/ avg dances.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    @papi I know what your saying and i agree. The really hot ones are usually stuck up or busy with regulars. The reason I like this one stripper is because she has really nice big natural tits on a skinny frame and she let's me give her a breasts massage and let me suck on her tits too in regular lap dance room. No up sell no nothing. In my past experiences most strippers wouldn't let me play with their tits, let alone suck on them. With her I feel like I'm spoiled. To me she is a 10. But she is clearly atleast an 8.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ she def sounds like a keeper!
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    There are other girls at the club, some are very attractive. But they don't get me excited for some reason. So I stick to the same stripper.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It felt good to get out of the rain.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I go to the club to see what's there. When I go, I try to have enough cash to cover contingencies. Sometimes I spend less than $20 and leave after 15 minutes. Sometimes I spend whatever time and dollars it takes to get the experience I'm in the mood for. I try not to spend money on dancers that aren't going to deliver what I'm looking for, but once in a while I buy a bad dance. It happens but not enough for it to turn into a math project.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "I'll take a '6' or '7' I still find attractive and gives great dances/mileage over an 8+ w/ avg dances." Amen!!!! I can't describe it well, but I tend to be attracted to ladies who aren't considered stereotypically beautiful. I like a bit of quirkiness, and some of that is found in personality and attitude. Often it carries over into enthusiastic service.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I can't describe it well, but I tend to be attracted to ladies who aren't considered stereotypically beautiful ..." I feel the same way - I guess for you and me it's kinda a case of opposites attract :)
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I've always been pretty picky doesn't phase me if i leave spending less than 20. the way i see is, i just made how much i came in intending to spend.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    25, I merely copied and pasted UGK's own words. He's the one who inflicted "to long out in the dessert lol" on us. You should proofread your corrections to my exact quotes :) And don't call me *any* kind of Nazi.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fair dinkums.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Usually, I'm a bit picky. I look for quality over quantity. I try to bring some money for "prospecting" and then a larger wad to spend on the girl who ticks off enough boxes. Then again, there have been nights when I'm in the mood for "fast food".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion