tuscl

Extreme Budgeting

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
What is the least you've ever taken into a club? I'm not asking the least you've spent, but the least you've been able to spend? Did you still have a good time?

37 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    $20

Sunnyvale Brass Rail, bikini, no touching, no private dances.

Go in during lunch time and purchase a bowl of chili and my soft drink. That covers me for my drink, and at the lunch time price.

Wait until a favorite of mine gets onto stage 2. Almost a private dance if you sit on the back side of the stage.

As she goes onto the stage, I approach the stage and sit at it. I feed her the rest of the money, $1 at a time. So she gets about $14.

That's enough to show her that I like her and to sweeten her up. Little things said to her between the songs when she comes to collect her money.

If I want to follow the custom and invite her to sit with me, another $20 would be good. Her drink, and a tip. That's enough to get her contact info and have her ready for civilian dating.

Always a good time!

SJG

Gordon White: Chaos Magic, Animism & the Fall of the West
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkDmrxm…
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The least I have brought in has probably been a bit over $20, but I haven't kept close track.

I do this is when a club is often subpar during my visits. I can usually find a reason to spend whatever cash I bring in, so it's better not to have it to begin with at a club with that kind of track record. If there happens to be an awesome dancer on a particular visit, I access realistic club money.

This is the opposite of the approach I have seen discussed here (ie., keep cards out of reach etc) but it's what works for me over time. The club ATM/cash advance fee is enough of a deterrent that I save money by not getting dances I would regret spending the money on the next day.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I won't walk into a club with less than $300, and that's extremely rare. $500 is usually my minimum comfort level, whether or not I spend it. If you don't have the money, go to a fucking Tilted Kilt. Stop taking up valuable floor space away from real customers and wasting the dancers' time. I realize that's harsh, but this isn't a poor man's hobby.

CP
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Don't think I've ever seen $300.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    $20 seems to be the lowball offer to have a budgeted good time.

My best visit comprised of sitting down and within two minutes a favorite came by. She bbbj OTP for me and I only had one song from her. At $10/dance she was happy that I tipped her $10 by giving her a $20 bill. I was out of there before the waitress could come by for my drink order before I wandered out of the club.

If time is money, then that was truly the least expensive trip ever!
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Kudos, bro.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    @Meat72: well done sir.

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    What the heck is bbbj OTP?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    In my past (20-30) I was known to hit my local clubs on $20-$50 every Friday or Saturday night. I mainly got drinks and staged tipped my favorites and being honest looking back those have been some of my most remarkable moments. I guess I say that because those are also the years I started living with and dating one of the dancer's. This gave my broke ass plenty of hot stripper sex for just the shared cost of living

These day's (31-36) I usually don't go but every other month and spend $300-$900 usually two to four hours out of State lol ...how times have changed :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    And I'd have to be pretty worked up from something else for even a BBBJ to finish me off in under one song, unless the song was Do You Feel Like I Do? or Alice's Restaurant.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @doctorevil Bare Back Blow Job Over The Pants
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Over the pants? TF?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Wouldn't the pants make the back not bare, or have they been using female condoms for BJs at some clubs?
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I get that it doesn't make sense I was just being a nice guy and translating.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Female condoms are a very interesting subject. Like could there be kinky latex female hot pants with the female condom built in? And would partaking of that mean that there was no nudity or sex?

Anyone seen these in use in any P4P situations, or strip clubs?

But I guess since God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, he provided regular pants, like Mr. LDK82 uses, to replace FS with dry humping.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It should have been BJ OTP would have made more sense.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    While I may not pay to see nude photos of a stripper, I would pay to see one of those stereotypical club marketing group stripper photos where they each had the ring of a female condom hanging out of their mouths.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Especially if Diamond was in it
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Since I started mongering on the regular $100 is the least amount I think I've ever gone to the club with. But I knew I could get out of the club with the right girl and a HJ for about $92.

Before my TUSCL mongering years, I might show up with $60, just looking to get a couple lappers and/or see some titties and stage tip. Extras were not considered, because I was not looking for them. I was also not going regularly (1-2x per year).
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If you don't have much money I would advice make sure what money that is free is spent on yourself first like fresh clothing, car repairs and smelling good sauces...then study some pick up advise from a guy you can get with his line of thinking...then hit the club with $20-$50-$100 just drink, social, flirt and maybe get lucky and pull a stripper for free...if anything enjoy the chase

Once your older and earning more then you can change gears
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    When I was young and earning minimum wage when it was under than $5/hour, I would still bring about the same amount as these days. Back then I was at maybe $100 while now I usually bring in $120-140 and access more of it's a really great night. Maybe you could switch to the Mini Chicken Shredded Quesadilla from the Seven Layer and enjoy your clubbing a lot more.

When I got a gf back in those days and we would do the nasty 3 times a day, it blew my mind how much value I had racked up over a couple of months.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I remember at one time I thought I had a lot of cash if I had 50 bucks on me. I brought this massive amount when I first visited a club upon someone else recommending it.

In the past year, I have visited a club and spent less than 10 or 12 dollars. It's not really that enjoyable unless you enjoy just drinking a little and watching the stage show. That might be more fun than watching tv though.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah..when I dated my stripper GF I made love to her once to twice a day for damn near four years...that was amazing value for the shared cost of living I was paying
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I wasn't trying to keep my spending less than $12, I just didn't see a good reason to spend more and then decided not to stay very long. I probably spent 14 on gas just traveling.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I don't know but I've gone to a few dives with $60 to $100 not expecting much. Its all relative to the particular strip club. I wouldn't go to a strip club in a major metro without at least 2 or $300. but a total dive in the middle of nowhere Tennessee...
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I once went in with $5 in my pocket, but my atf and her best friend who was waitressing got us into VIP for nothing. My ATF owed me thousands and she was working it off.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I sent $15 a5nf got off with a ldk
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I threatned to dump my lumpy load there
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Clarify the bbbj OTP in my previous post above about my club visit spending only $20. If you wear gym shorts the girl can place her hands inside the "pants" quite easily for their hands to work the shaft and cup your balls all the while shoving your dick in her mouth. Of course the thin mesh shorts is what separates, but there is no condom involved hence the use of "bare back" term. Most strippers wouldn't be this daring, and I've even had some request I wear a condom if I'm going to cum from simply an LDK.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    When I was much younger I clubbed with less money in my pocket, but I don't think I could do that anymore. If I was not liquid enough to go for the whole shooting match, I would rather throw a nice steak on the grill and crack open a bottle of Jack at home than blow limited cash on overpriced drinks and pointless LDs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    $100
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Mamasan, why don't you give me the pretty girl? I don't want your old-ass hands rubbing on me.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    +1 on Chili Palmer post. "Extreme Budgeting" is a sugar coated phrase for being a cheapskate.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @BigDickSammy, did you refuse payment enough times that etiquette dictated it should be done for no charge?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i spent $6 once for entry/drink and sipped on my drink while watching the stage action a few rows back. stayed maybe an hour. just wanted to watch as there were no dancers that i had to experience.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    If I was not liquid enough to go for the whole shooting match, I would rather throw a nice steak on the grill and crack open a bottle of Jack at home than blow limited cash on overpriced drinks and pointless LDs.

Agreed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion