tuscl

A good time to go to the strip club or just a disaster waiting to happen?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:07 AM
So I just recently got into a...spat for lack of a better word, with a female...aquaintence and now we're not talking to each other. I want to say we were dating but it's complicated. Anyway we're both salty at each other and she left me in a bad... mood as I don't want to say dispirited or like terms. Now I want to just see some ass and titties but not sure if my predicament would leave me in the right state of mind if you will to be fully applicable. Especially since I did like the girl a lot (not love). I'm sure weed and alchy would help me enjoy the festivities immensely. Or am I just being a pussy whipped bitch that's getting bent out of shape for nothing. Thoughts?

30 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Rebounding in the strip club can be expensive and not accomplish the goal of feeling like a stud again since you are paying. Maybe you can find a civvie rebound girl? She doesn't have to be hot, just into you at least a little bit.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Going to a club is always a good way to get your mojo back, in my opinion. It always made me feel better (well, as long as I was able to VIP with a hottie that wasn't a ROB).
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The caveat here is that Estafador is in New York, not Detroit. I just can't picture going into a New York club while in an emotionally needy state ending well. Maybe a road trip to check out the heroines in Detroit could work out, though.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree with the generic advice that rebounding in the strip club is a bad idea. But, Estafador is no generic strip clubber, he's a seasoned PL (and has grown to be perhaps the angriest PL on tuscl, quite a feat! Which may make him even less vulnerable), plus this seems like a pretty mild rebound. The general theory I operate on: am I treating the club like weed, which I feel can be used without being abused and can smooth out life's mild bumps, or am I treating it like heroin, where it's covering over deep issues and makes those issues far worse? If you're feeling vulnerable and "Need" the club, time to stay away. If you're looking for a mild pick-me-up to turn your mood around a bit (in this case, get you back from sad to angry), have at it
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I never go to the club in a bad mood; it just makes me feel worse. When I'm happy and in a good mood, I always have the best times in the club.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "So I just recently got into a...spat for lack of a better word, with a female.." I stopped reading at this point. Is anyone remotely surprised that this happened?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @flagooner, it's not funny to joke about domestic violence!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think subra's comments make a lot of sense.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not joking. I stopped at that point. I don't know what else happened further into his post. Based on his previous post about calling a stripper ugly for no reason, I would be surprised if he doesn't regularly get into spats with ladies. That was the point I was making. Sorry if my intention got lost.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I just read his whole post. Did I miss something? Is there something there about domestic violence?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Well, when the angriest PL on TUSCL gets into a...spat with a woman, what else could it be?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Could it be love?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Nothing wrong with going to the strip club in a bad mood, as long as you are there to get cheered up. If you don't want to talk to dancers, it's okay to explain that you are in a bad mood today, but do tip on stage. Lots of guys come in when they are in a bad mood. I think seeing sexy nearly naked girls somehow just makes guys feel happier ;).
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I've gone to get cheered up before. It's worked for me. Just got to find one of the playful girls that's always smiling.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Subraman >> (and has grown to be perhaps the angriest PL on tuscl,) DesertScrub is gonna be pissed that he wasn't name angriest
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    American values taught me to never hit a woman. But if a woman wants to hit me, that's why you have, what we call in the hood, homegirls. I'd Urban dictionary that if it flew over your head. Jeez, I feel like I need to come to one of these meet ups one day to prove I'm not an angry pl. Passionate maybe, fun/NY, definitely but definitely not angry. Not sure it's worth the gas money to prove it though....
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I didn't want to use the term"love" because I feel I'm too young to understand the term. At least for now I think. I could be entirely wrong. And it was a half intelligent, devolving shouting match. Nothing physical.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You don't sound that angry to me. Maybe a little jaded and cynical, but I think you'll get over some of that.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I use the club if I've had a long day at work or just stressful shit going on in my life. I use it as an escape for a couple hours kind of like a movie. I think it'll help just don't go in looking for love
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    There are 2 good times to go to a strip club: (1) When you've had a spat with your woman and (2) when you haven't had a spat with your woman.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Go get your lap on ;)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Going to a strip club always gets my spirits and my mojo up. I try to restrict my visits to times when I'm in: * a good mood * a bad mood * an ambivalent mood.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Estafador, nice restraint, man! I still think a road trip could be beneficial. It's easy to optimize to the frame we're in day-to-day and not realize that there are other options. [view link]
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I use clubbing as a pick-me-up mood enhancer when my stamp collecting and family-get-together-with-steaks-on-the-grill-rickdugan-cheap-date-style fail to get the job done. If it will stop you from acting like the angriest-PL ... you're fine, go get some dances. ' Though you might do some self reflection about the break up, and any negative traits you don't wish to foster. Just in case the club re-enforces those. I hope not.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    enjoy the view...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'm with BigTeezy.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Hell, if a visit to the club doesn't present at least SOME chance of disaster, you're in the wrong club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Aren't you the guy who let a girl climb onto your lap and then you called her ugly to her face? Stunning that you get into spats with civilian women as well. Some guys can go to a strip club in a shitty mood and it's fine, or even helpful. For other guys, it's the opening line of a 2AM news story.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Whether the OP Estafador is an angry man or whatever you want to call him, I don't know. I just know how refreshing that he isn't using race as a central theme to his posts. That is somebody who believes in a man controlling his own destiny, especially as it applies to his clubbing experiences.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    last night i had a kinda frustrating but fun time with my usa DS. glad i'm an old fart. otherwise i'd be really messed up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion