tuscl

Budget for bitches

How much do set a side a month for play. Is it enough or wish you had more.

14 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't mind having around $500,000. Any more and they might get uppity. I'm currently at around several hundred.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Net or gross? Haha! Who am I kidding my net is gross! About $1K/yr is my SC budget. I still have time to improve my opportunities
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I wish I had more.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Me too.

Wish I had more expendable $.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    $350k
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Doesn't matter how much money you have, you always want to have more in the budget.

I have to meticulously plan for my trips. I will probably not go clubbing until September as I have two weekends back to back where I know I will be clubbing and I want to make sure I have enough funds to really enjoy myself.

I have wanted to make trips recently, but have stayed disciplined to the budget. If I had more disposable income this wouldn't be an issue.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't have a set amount I set aside each month. It all depends on how much "fun money" I have left over once all my bills are paid.

To state the obvious, I wish I had more disposable income.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    You're not showing these whores proper respect by referring to them as "bitches."
    j/k
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    "setting aside" takes too long. Easier just to plan a day when you know you will have more than enough funds on the account
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Depends on a few Factor's really. For one what kind of club you visiting ? Extras offered ? What's the price for dances ? How good is the mileage ? Is OTC offered ? Can you cum from a lapdance ? Is it a high end no touch eye candy store ?

All the answer's to the above will affect your outcome.

Average per trip cost usually runs most people $250 for a solid trip at a fun club.

I've had trips that ran me $60 and I had tons of fun.

In the end we all wish we had more but we should learn to be grateful for what we have and not focus on what we do not.

It's more about managing your funds and making it count.

I use a hoe bank roll of about $5,000. That's the money I use to pay my random ITC or OTC adventures.

I club from my checks about $300 a month to spend how I want to in cover charges, drinks and dances.

This way I turned my little into a lot. Hell I'm able to create the illusion I'm wealthy if I need to because of my hoe roll in place.

Any time I get down to 50% of my roll I take a brake and replenish it back to the $5,000

• rane1234
    7 years ago
    5 bills between amp and the nudie bar.
  • Gabebj
    7 years ago
    I have been busting 1g/m but i am ready to cut back.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I like chessmaster's answer and will elaborate on it. Like all TUSCLers worthy of that noble name, I make $350K per year *net* and spend ALL of it on my bitches.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    $250 or $300 per visit. But I don't plan to spend it all. My philosophy is I wanna go and party and enjoy myself. So if I need to wait a couple weeks then that's what I do
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion