tuscl

What would you do?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
You are at one of your regular clubs. It is a moderately busy Thursday evening with the usual number of dancers working for a Thursday . A 9 who is just your type takes the stage. She is new and you decide that you really want to get dances from her tonight. A few guys have already stepped up to give her a tip of an amount unknown to you. A couple of them talked to her about something. What would you do from among the following options while she is on stage. These are the only options available to you, and you can only choose one.

1. Ignore her.
2. Make eye contact and smile nicely at her.
3. Stare at her with a creepy "I wanna fuck your brains out through your ass" stare
4. Give her a modest tip and compliment her
5. Give her a generous, well above average tip and compliment her
6. Give her a generous, well above average tip and ask her to come back to your table.
7. Ask when her rent is due and then come back to see her the day before the due date.
8. Ask her to run a lint roller over your white three piece suit.
9. Ask her for a free make out session in the front room.

I would do 6 but 9 is tempting.

26 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'd go with option 6
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I would do 6. But it is a share a woman system. So you have to let her be.

Of course buying dances is for chumps, and you never want to take a girl to the back room without that makeout session. But, she should always be getting money, so it is not free. And you let it happen, but without ever discussing it with her.

But for this to happen, you have to get her attention, and you might not because of these other guys.

And also, it needs to be a woman I like, and saying that she is a 9 does not mean that I would always like her.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    What are the symptoms of a gravy over dose? I'm worried about the sleepy time rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Usually women like nocturnal re-entries. It makes them feel 'owned'.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'd definitely would do 2 and maybe 4. no way would i be a big tipper.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think number 8 has possibilities it;s definitely different , number 7 is probably Rickyboys M.O., and number 3 might get you kicked out of the club !
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    2 and 6 for me, and when I gave her the tip I would ask her to put me at the front of the line to come see when she gets off stage. She's new, so she shouldn't have any regulars yet to monopolize her time. It might work!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    4 but I don't talk unless the dancer on stage keeps asking me questions while she is on stage. I was interrogated by a dancer on stage on my last visit because she thought she knew me from somewhere. She did look familiar so she probably did.

I already found out one way I don't want to get a new dancers attention. She thought I had money from something she overheard and asked for some. Made a beeline to my table after I got dances from someone else nearby.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "Usually women like nocturnal re-entries."

Sounds like borderline necrophilia to me. Consistent with his love of serial killers and his need to control.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    My experience has been if she's taken(or somebody tips bigger than you but how are you supposed to participate in a bidding war when you have no clue what the highest bid is???) it really doesn't matter what you tip. Because of this I don't usually participate in bidding wars so usually I would go with 1, 7 or 8 depending on my mood.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Depending on how many guys went up AND the age and how the guys were dressed, I'd do either 6 or 2.

One time a hot dancer in a relatively boring class of dancers got on stage, PLs literally ran to the stage to tip her. After that I said fuck it and went with answer number 1.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    1. By the time I get to tip her, I'm just a number.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I have no patience for competition. If I can't get rid of them, then I don't compete
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    5. Maybe 6. but probably not.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Based on the demographics of the other PL's and the other dancer options 2, 4 or 6.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    She has already accepted tips and is, probably, committed. Ignore her (1) or (2) smile, but that's all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm a value investor and I would rarely get in a tipping match.

#3 is kinda my default mode - I stare at them letting them know I want them - I want her body and she wants my $$$, why play around with fake -
    my stare lets her know I'm into her and she doesn't have to wonder id she's my type and whether she'd be wasting her time w/ me not being interested orcw non-buyer intentions
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Seems like a tipping war would violate the best advice I've gotten from this site:

I will beg for pussy.
    I will pay for pussy.
    But, I will not beg to pay for pussy.

I'm with Papi #3
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Ask her for a joke
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    2 and 6 usually work well for me
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    6. If she is potentially a DS or unicorn, then yes tip her, but don't get into a bidding war with the others. Take a chance she will favor you over the others, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? If not, then surely there is always another to take her place.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Option 10?

Give her a modest tip and ask her to come over. I wouldn't expect her to come over, but I ain't getting in a tipping war. Even when you win those, you really lose.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    A variation on #4: Tip and ask, "spit or swallow?"
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Limited by the list I would choose #1, but in real life I would walk up, hand a small tip and say lets do a CR.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Always ignore in the club...i do enough approaching, my time to rest.
  • houjack
    7 years ago

You'd be surprised how many guys tip and don't ask for her to come see them. Where I club girls don't even worry about coming over to the guy after stage tips.

I may be moved to the front of the line just by asking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion