tuscl

What's the first car you owed and the name of the first girl you boned?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:00 PM
For me it was a 73 duster and Bev Peisechi.

40 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    128 FIAT Grace SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    '61 Thunderbird convertible purchased it second hand in '68, my brother and I worked on it all summer,nights after working at Jones Beach as a Lifeguard, at West End 2, a friends father who owned a garage got me a new ragtop, and had it painted red at Earl Schrieb, Auto Paint and Body. Met a girl named Gerri dated her my senior year in high school at the Levitown Roller Rink, she's still married to her first, still lives on Long Island saw her 8 years ago.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Rav4...latasha crazy developed for her age, fun times
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    1959 fiat 600 mary.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    1990 Oldsmobile Achieva Allie
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    that fiat cost me $50. and another $75 for parts. and it was truly 'fix it again tony'. mary was my lifetime mistake. still costs me a lot.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    1996 Pontiac Sun Fire GT. Jet black with tinted windows and a Bass pounding system that would vibrate other cars Windows lol Belinda
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    A pickup truck and it was BobbyJoe Gentry in the back of it
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    '79 Buick LeSabre Sophie
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    74 LTD Julie
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Kelley. She was 2 years older than me and I still run into her about once a month. Still hot but dresses the same way she did when she was 15. I never see her in heels. She married a doctor so she's a housewife. Poor woman, she always looks bored out of her mind, she's 5'7" and her husband is this short little bald guy who is about 2-3" shorter than her.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    1971 Camaro, complete with a 250CID 6 and a Power glide 2-speed, lol. Good thing was that I could basically climb in alongside the engine for maintenance! Not going to give the name of the first girl I ever boned, because I'm still married to her.....
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    POS station wagon, I kept water in a cooler as it overheated regularly. Only redeeming factor was I could fold the back seat down and make a pretty comfortable spot to lay down. Carrie Greer... God what a body.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bought a '49 Chevy in 1958 for $150. Insurance for 1 year was $200. Her name was Loren.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    76 malibu and tiffany
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I don't remember these types of security questions so I just make up crap I can remember. I do remember the first car I paid for but I was given a clunker in high school. I remember it looked like crap and it ran but if I wanted something better, I had to buy it.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    1994 Jeep, Linda. That was when I first found out about the caliber of women in Houston.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    1967 Royal Blue Mustang. Mrs Schoffner - 32 and an absolute knockout MILF. 4 years later dated her daughter for 2 years.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    etsutwigg... two thumbs up!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Mine was a blue Mustang. Well, it was a Hot Wheels car. Mary. My neighbor. She was 3 years older. Lots of experimenting. She told me to let her know when I hit puberty and things started functioning. I did. We did. A LOT. Amazed I wasn't a father at 13.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    goldmonger. you were on the fast trac. the dream of many adolescents...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Model T Clara Bow [view link]
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    1967 Dodge Coronet wagon with a slant 6 and no power steering or brakes. Its hard to recall 1972, but it was either Patrice or Brenda, same day, same place, within 15 minutes of each other, but I forget who was first. Skipping school was easier and more fun before technology.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks can't drive yet and is still a virgin
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    1976 Buick Regal..... Gina.... 8 years older; she was perfect.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    1984 Pontiac Fiero and Linda
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Truly cannot remember
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    The first car I OWED money on was a 1989 Mustang GT. See, TD, spell check is not foolproof.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    1973 Cougar XR7 with a built-in 8 track. Lucinda after I blew it with Faye.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Clara Bow [view link] :) :) Henry Ford made sure that his cars were too small for that. With Grace and my FIAT, the fucking was always ar her place, not in the car. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ See SJG has never owned a car OR been laid. Why am I not surprised!?!?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The first car I completely bought with my own money was a 1986 Pontiac Sunbird GT Turbo Convertible. Got it up to 130mph once on a lonely stretch of I24 north of Nashville. I can picture and remember the events of the first 2 girls I had sex with, but I'll be damned if I have any idea anymore what their names were. #3 is a whole different story, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shailynn's mom says that he can buy a car as soon as he finishes high school. But the problem is that he believes it, even though he is just a computer ALife. Anyway, Shailynn and his mom are going to a practice of the West Texas Christian Glee Club tonight. Or I should say, this is what the computer admins have set it up to let Shailynn believe. SJG Not everyone is Salt Lake City has their head up their ass. Nice pictures: [view link] [view link]
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    73 Dodge Dart Custom 2-door; Lori.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dart? Do people here like Dusters? [view link] SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Chevy caprice
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Oldsmobile aurora