tuscl

Wearing a condom during a lap dance ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What's the secret to keeping on while your soft before the dances ?

30 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    never got why people do this
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    One of the last mysterious of clubbing to me

If I can pull this off I will be a all purpose club hound

Able to get off under any circumstances lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for Chumps, and our Juice is not a chump. He knows about front room makeout sessions, as a prelude to back room FS.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    True SJG I actually preach and practice front room four Play and make outs...I also support buying dances to cum in ones pants in the absence of the sells of FS....I also teach the benefits of purchasing backroom FS

I'm an all purpose strip club artist
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    The bull shit in this thread is deeper than most...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol...fuck you Jackie
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "True SJG I actually preach and practice front room four Play and make outs."

Thats what I want to hear!

and ".I also teach the benefits of purchasing backroom FS"

Juice, Juice, Juice!

SJG
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Why would anyone do this?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I need to chub up before placing a condom over me. Must have the dancer get me started as I'm not motivated for her to pause while I place on the cover.

Condoms are for chumps during ldk. Just direct the angle to the floor when wearing mesh gym shorts. Then watch out where you step.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Hey! These are quality silk my man. I refuse to get jizz on my Brooks Brothers suit lol
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I just change into "club pants" in my car before I go to club in an empty parking lot near by, lol. Jizz in pants is no big deal as I change back after the club session.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Following... just curious lol.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Use Crazy Glue guarantee it won't come off.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice is lying he is the prince of chumps, lloyd schoene being the king.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Use the force.

Jedi condom trick.
  • ChadT
    7 years ago
    You could also carry some napkins to blow into, like the PL who messaged me trying to brag about a 400 hj that ended in a pile of napkins. But first he pactically stalked this consenting dancer by trying to ask me all kinds of questions about her.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Following... just curious lol.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    The napkins are a good idea. Or I usually swollow
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Gotta purchase small to mediums.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Depends during LDK FTW
  • hassenpfeffer65
    7 years ago
    Geez why are you guys throwing so much shade over this question?
    I've given the condom lap dance a try for a few reasons... I often blow pretty large loads and when I've LDKd the mess in my pants is embarrassing and annoying ... I like going commando but worry about STD transmission ... the condoms with extra head space and lube (usually called "his pleasure" or similar) offer a really nice soft movement against the glans during lap dances that, to me, is a great sensation that I prefer to a vigorous dry grind.
    To address Juice's question, I've found I can roll on a regular drugstore condom while flaccid and it stays on. It feels a little awkward and requires a small amount of adjustment as I start to grow but it does the trick. If this doesn't work for you there are "snug fit" condoms you can try (look at the website 'lucky bloke' for sizing descriptions).

So here are two anecdotal dancer reactions I've experienced. At a non-extras club with room cameras I told the dancer she was going to make me nut and wanted to put on a condom to catch the mess. She seemed to appreciate that I was offering to spare her contact with my spunk but said I would need to go to the bathroom to apply it. When I returned she finished the job with a great attitude and sensuality. Another time a different dancer did not fully listen to my words and thought I was requesting extras. Her response was, "you are not sticking your dick in any part of me!" So that killed the mood, she lost extra income, and I'm sure she posted her experience on stripper web.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Why would I wear a condom for a lap dance when I hardly ever do it with strangers for intercourse? I am impervious to all bad things so it has never been a concern.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hass thank you so much for that very helpful Intel brother
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Rong
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Two words... staple gun.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    When I first joined this website, there was a discussion post about wearing a condom during a lap dance in case of a LDK. I tried it once and for me it was too much trouble to deal with keeping it on when I wasn't hard between dances. So I graduated to extras itc and occasional otc so I have a good reason to put a condom on.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My penis is so big and long even when soft that I have no trouble keeping the condom on.
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    I also use extra headroom condoms with a drop of lube inside. I put them on in the car while flaccid and none have come off yet.
  • Gabebj
    7 years ago
    Keeping condom on for a while is not healthy for your jack.

Also Hass story cracked me up.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i use duct tape.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion