tuscl

Trust?

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
What is it good for?

I travel a lot and try to give good reviews. Yet my "trust" factor is low. What am I doing wrong... and should I even care about this artificial score?

38 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's more of a popularity score to be honest

I've seen other give reviews to the equivalent of papi chulo and have 0 to his 200

I'm second in the lead on Trust and my reviews are entertainment for sure but I need some work on my value and educated information I'm giving

It seems if your a load mouth on the board it will help you gain trust

I've also noticed giving trust to others will intern ingress yours as well

Commenting on others reviews and even pm others will help

As you can see it's more of a who knows and likes you thing rather than the quality of your work although your quality will help you as you can see papi has pulled a good gap away from me as the leader

Unless you care about your tuscl polarity I wouldn't even sweat it

But if so then make like a politician and shake hands and kiss babies will get you high on the trust score board
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    TDB now that you mention it I see that I have 4 and some spammers have a bunch.
    Yeah I guess it's a clique thing and we're not part of it. Oh well life goes on. :-)

BTW, I'm going to give you a prop right now.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I popped him first lol...prop US make yo
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't put any stock in this function of TUSCL. Nice in some cases but hardly noteworthy.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Amen brother
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    How are we supposed to trust someone named @ThreeDollarBill?

Change you name to @HonestAbe or @MotherTeresa.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Your Trust score is usually relative to your penis size
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I actually try to trust people who give good intel, information or reviews I have seen. Or I have dealt with personally for information.

For example, I just looked at the clubs you reviewed. It is in an area I have not clubbed in, so I have not seen your reviews. I have a tendency to look at reviews for areas I might go or for guys I appreciate in the discussion posts. I noticed you haven't participated much in the discussion posts so your name isn't readily noticeable. I'll read Papi_Chulo's reviews because I have interacted with him in the discussion posts and trust his opinions even though I don't plan to be in the Miami area any time soon.

With all of that being said, a lot of times trusts around here are a popularity contest. So don't feel bad you don't have many. But if you trust some guys who have helped you out, they will probably trust you back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most guys that are "packing in the Trust department" are usually very active on the Discussion Board, like almost everyday active
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I thought founder just got creative and changed the number of props score to trusts.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I deleted several trusts in the last few years. I don't want people leaving their wallet with me while they use the John, that's too much trusts. :)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Trust should be based on : doesn't spam, presents some meaningful dialogue or advice, writes funny stuff and posts regularly, reviews wisely and doesn't get in random fights with strangers
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi LMFAO brilliant points gentleman
    Shark basically yeah that's what happened

Like I said and papi confirmed it as well

Trust is more like who's the most popular or notorious
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    But a secret that papi isn't going to tell us is how he is average almost one trust per day

You see the board is about 10% of all true tuscl members and yes their are many lurkers so maybe the board reaches up to 20% but I believe that's it

I've been tracking papi chulo to learn his secrets. He spends a shit load of time reading reviews , leaving comments that are funny and helpful on those reviews and I also assume he is pm ing details and such and giving trust to others thus he is reaching the 80%-90% of the rest of the site making him much more loved and trusted...he also makes fantastic reviews and very great value to the discussion board

This is why he is so popular...plus you can tell he really loves what he does and it's paying off

I'm taking notes my friend...good job my fiend
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The biggest factor of them all is like papi did say we do this damn near every day 24/7 365

That also got us the fame
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You also got to consider the kinds of clubs you are Review ing...I mean if you do a fantastic review on a top 40 tuscl club I'm sure lots of people will pay attention to it and give you trust for your hard Labor

But you could leave a polished golden Egg review at a obscure back woods club and I'm sure most of not all except locals would even read or even give trust

In the end it's a numbers game with strategical placement of your thoughts and opinions to influence the opinions of the people
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Popularity contest.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    TBD, you can be like Juice and create multiple board id's and then prop/trust yourself.

More than half of Juice's trusts are from himself. Lol. He likes to stuff the ballot box...

So, don't put much stock in it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's mostly a popularity contest. But some (like me) use it as a hat tip for users who provide accurate intel.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "Your Trust score is usually relative to your penis size"

@papi: You mean like Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied? ;-)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Not only is my entire self worth tied directly to my Trust score, I have been able to use it for tangible benefit as well. A couple months ago a stripper refused to suck my cock without a condom, afraid I would cum in her mouth. I assured her I wouldn't. To convince her I signed in to my account and showed her my Trust score. I told her it was based on a 1-10 scale. My score was 16 at the time. She relented. I came in her mouth.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol OMG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So @flagooner no matter what your trust score you have established yourself as untrustworthy. LOL
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It was completely unintentional

;-)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    In God we trust. But never trust a stripper.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Rather than being untrustworthy you have no self-control @ flagooner
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    DTA
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    Great read. Thanks to all that helped me increase my penis size. I'll try not to hit any of you as I swing it around. :-p
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ imagine what I have to go thru
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

Hey guys trust me and I will trust you back
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Trust no one !
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ put your head in my lap and let us pray
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Oooooooh god, oooooooh god, twentyfive, your pray so oooooooh go oooooooh goood
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Did you recieve the spirit yet? If nor keeep going thats right oooooooh god, oooooooh god, you do thst so oooooooh good
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You made me hard twenty five
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion