tuscl

Dancers in the Men's Bathroom talking to the Bathroom Troll

During a recent club visit, I went to use the bathroom, except I had to wait outside for a few minutes because there were two dancers inside the men's bathroom talking to the bathroom troll. I'm curious as to why they were in there. After all, if myself or another male patron were to go into the women's bathroom, the situation would be treated a lot differently and there would be an uproar.

Is this a common occurence at clubs? Why would dancers be in the men's bathroom talking to the troll?

32 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yes. I've seen this often.

Most times, the girls are looking for cigarettes, or condoms from the bathroom troll, from what I've experienced.
  • Jackmd
    7 years ago
    I once had a dancer follow me in the men's room and hold me while I pee'd. The experIence earned her a VIP.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    In a Dallas club I used to frequent years ago, there was a single bathroom in the upstairs area. I have went many times and dancers be in there touching up makeup etc. I just dropped fly and let loose, since most of them would see he soon enough if not already. Did happen in one time and two dancers were on the stall with a guy giving him a dual bj. Took my leak and wished him well.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    The troll knows the best bathroom jokes and the best tippers. It's also an easy way to take a break and adjust makeup especially for non-smoking girls. Girls are quite competitive and probably don't have enough friendship or aquaintenace among themselves.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Are you sure they weren't giving him a bj? Sounds like a bathroom troll perk to me. Wish me luck in my interview.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    They get cigarettes and other crap from the bathroom troll. Not to mention if the ladies room is too busy, they come in to piss in the stall. Strippers have no boundaries. Got to love em!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I knew one club in Columbus where the bathroom troll was also the girls weed connection.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Bathroom trolls may sell weed or other drugs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've seen at times, they'll usually hang near the entrance, I just walk in and do my thing
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    I saw dancer heels & male pair of feet underneath a stall once. At the time I figured it was an extras situation, but now that I think about it they were probably just doing coke.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If that bothers you stay out of Follies. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    All too often for my taste...when I am taking a leak I am just not feelin or thinkin all that sexy geezus. Sorry if I offended you golden shower guys out there but that combo is just not my thing.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I never got any extra service from a dancer in a restroom. That's disappointing.
    I once got an offer to help hold it though in a time and land far far away.

Some men's rooms in some clubs I've visited didnt even have a door. Door is usually open in most clubs anyway. Troll is usually near the door and dancers aren't usually going to see anything standing near the door with all the angles and turns in bathrooms.

I could have sworn though one stall in one club in NC had a wire going down to the stall. I was wondering if someone was watching. Dancers could have had a TV set up in their bathroom wondering what unlucky guy was going to take a piss at the camera urinal.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I was at a club a while back (somewhere in California???) where the sink area was common to the men's and ladies' rooms, so it was no big deal for the troll to be talking to both sexes.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    They're probably buying smokes, gum , candy etc. Also, at one place I frequent , the piss house dude runs strip cards and squares for sporting events.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It happens all the time at certain clubs. get used to it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    With all this talk in the news lately about gender neutral bath rooms, seems like strip clubs would be a good place to start. :)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    be careful. one day you might walk in on txtittyfag blowing the bathroom troll if he has a bbc!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i enjoy dancers in the head!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    When I was at Tattletales in Atlanta (over a year ago now) a girl actually came into the men's room when I was taking a leak to buy cigarettes off the bathroom troll.

That brings us to shadowcat's suggestion. To that I'd ask this: do you really that it would be brilliant to see the dancers doing their business?

I'd give that a "non-brilliant"!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ya, like some of you above, there's no shame in my game here, it's the men's room. I walk in and do my business, and honestly, if she doesn't care, I don't care either. If I'm not buzzed, I might give her a courtesy friendly, "Hey, I gotta go -- if you don't care, I don't either, but if you don't wanna see something that's going to make you ashamed of your boyfriend, now's your chance to run". (disarming them with poor humor is never not appropriate)
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I've seen it several times. Usually the girls and the bathroom troll get along well. I've seen the dancers be in the bathroom or outside of it. Once one dancer waited outside the bathroom while I went.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I've been pulled into the men's room twice when I wanted a stick of gum and the bathroom troll refused to come give it to me. He insisted that I come in to view his wares. Thankfully the gum was the only wares that he showed me. I ran outta there before he had a chance to show me anything else!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gendered bathrooms are a lot less sacrosanct now, everywhere.

SJG

Ashley Graham's Swimwear. Even for slut wear, showing the tummy is not important. People finally figuring this out.
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/many-women-p…

Erik Satie
    https://youtu.be/aUaFH2h61J0?list=PLC28F…

Whole Tone Scale
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_tone…
    In elementary school I used to like to play scales like this, they are spacey.

Bernie Sanders, resisting Trump
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/7/3/be…

Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
    http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmother…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Now that I think about it, it's kinda a turn-on that these chicks are so comfortable and nonchalant about being around possibly naked men
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    God bless strippers, they make life more fun

:)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I remember one time.Yeah at Follies. I was at the urinal and I heard a female ask the guy next to me if he wanted her to come and hold it for him. I couldn't see her. He replied "No. Just wait until I get back out there".
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    "If that bothers you stay out of Follies."

No kidding. That time I visited, I don't think I went a single time when there *wasn't* a dancer in there. And as others have said, if she doesn't have a problem watching me piss, I don't either.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This was actually right after I got full service in the VIP, so my purpose of using the bathroom wasn't exactly to take a piss. It was to dispose of the evidence and try to clean up as best as I could with toilet paper.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If I've been drinking and need to piss, I'm not worried about a girl talking to the troll near the door.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Have seen it quite often and even held conversations with attendant and dancer while I stood at urinal. No BFD. Even resulted in a VIP or two. True that they are usually just buying a cig or grabbing a piece of gum or whatnot.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You guys make too much out of nothing at all. Sometimes a dancer farts and all it means is she's a little gassy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion