tuscl

Over price lapdance

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
At the current club I dance at dances are priced at $30. I'm wanting to charge $50 per dance because of my fit body and beautiful face. I was curious of the clients options on what would make a $50 dance worth wild ?

24 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    GPS strikes another one.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Hmmm...

This one might call for the magic wand 2050 from Desertscrub.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Worst juice troll ever
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    Seriously guys. If you behave I will post new pictures for your fantasies
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Blow me and I will tell you what it is worth
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    #troll
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Wasn't there somebody who asked a female poster that offered to post pictures to prove her identity by holding a sign with their name and TUSCL poster written on it?

I think the TUSCL posters would find a picture of a sexy girl with her tits out that was holding a sign like that absolutely brilliant!

I would be especially impressed by a butthole picture with "4 4got cock" written on your ass cheeks in sharpie. I'd find that to be aces! ;)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Definitely juice...

Fuck you Jackie.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    4got, you have a point. I'd be willing to play along if I saw a sex pic of her holding a paper sign saying "tuscl 7/1/17". If this were any other forum, I might be suspicious that the troll would get some hot chick friend of his to pose for the pic, to fool us. But this is tuscl, ain't no one here has hot chick friends, so I'll consider it proof
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • edak94
    7 years ago
    No way.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We have clubs here where dances are $40, and guys are tipping on top of that, air dances! The club is caught between a rock and a hard place, so to speak, as LE won't let there be contact, and the girls say they're as hot as the San Francisco girls, so they should get the same money.

But look, dances are not the issue. The issue is front room friendliness.

Buying dances, any kind of dances, and at any price, is a CHUMP'S GAME.

It sounds like our OP works in a mid-level mileage place, and she sells dances. NO GOOD!

The right way is to select the girl yourself and approach her and start feeding her money, and get friendly and let her get softened up and get a front room makeout session going. If that can't happen, start talking about seeing her that night, or soon, outside. If it ain't happening, then you just send her on her way. But never let her sell you dances. Giving her money, yes. But dances, no.

Only after you are she are on the same wavelength and this makeout session is underway, when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. And then after that, take her home with you too.

SJG

Pat Metheny, Joni Mitchell, Jaco Pastorius, Michael Brecker - "Shadows And Light"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLKb9Ms6…

8 Body Language Tricks
    http://www.businessinsider.com/body-lang…

James Dean, Rebel Without A Cause, clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1QdvCC…
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Best advice? Move to Vancouver, BC, Canada and go to work at No. 5 Orange Show Pub. They already charge $50 for a lap dance. Problem solved!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, indeed, as I won't be there.

SJG
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    ha ha TROLL FAIL ... better luck next time ... ask this question next time

"Hello Gentlemen, I'm a luscious dancer - young, fit and saxxxceee !! I would like to offer extras and would like generous tips in return. But am afraid to ask. I work in a super conservative area (Canada) and club is strict. What if the customer is LE? Or if customer is friends with club manager ... or if customer is a true gentleman and scoffs at naughty girls and I simply ruin his image of me? ... all these concerns prevent me from asking.

How can I ask if extras are ok and appreciated? Should I simply proceed ? - and expect a good tip later for job well blo.. I mean, job well done? Or the customer will assume he is super stud and this dancer (me) simply could not resist? "

Appreciate any help !!!! xoxo
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I was told this was a tough crowd. If anyone wants to meet me come by the club tonight
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Juice told me he would be there tonight Trish meet Juice or should I say Juice meet Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    I would if they were playing the full version of Ina Gada Divda. or Stairway to Heaven
    a good 11 to 13 mins.. that's a good deal.. lol
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^"Pigs- 3 Little Ones" by Pink Floyd is my favorite lengthy song.

A DJ played this song be request for me and a favorite of mine, obviously chopping the beginning, most of the middle, and the end. But he did get to play the good cowbell parts and jam session around the 9 minute mark.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Juice, this is what I mean about Trish from Lust.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I somehow missed this thread. If I visited more often, I could tell for sure whether or not Trish is real or not.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^shes not...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion