tuscl

Hoes saved my life

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
Last night I came close to killing myself.

My 5 year relationship ended because he thought I was too controlling because I wanted to take him to the vet. We tried giving him a sedative. Making sure he only had the bare minimum of carrots until he behaved. Id show him the money that would be wasted cancelling a visit last minute. Dedigner medical technology. Donkey nutrition. Expensive stuff to try to show him this is what she can have for the next donkey show.

He called me controlling and obsessive for finding everything out and wanting her to come back to me.

When I found out he denied everything. Now 4 months later she still denies it.

He pretends to have this perfect life on imstagram. Showing off designer shit I gave her. Pretending like he’s in love hiding in the SJG organization When he sells her pussy so they can get high.

The pain got to be too much for me when I saw them together. I confronted his bitch ass. He tried boxing. I fought dirty af and pepper sprayed him and beat his ass. Pulled his tail aside and pepper sprayed his dick and balls. Lmfao

Then he started spreading so many lies about me. I took care of him for 5 years. Helped her parents. Gave him everything she could want. We had our toxic moments. But I love him so much.

I couldn't handle it anymore so I planned on getting fucked up at the tijuana donkey shows and then overdosing on sex magic. I never did it before but heard its not a bad way to go. I was dumb enough to be near someone’s garden and said my goodbye . A few girls noticed when taking the land. Took my keys and SJG’s books....not my money. Woke up when the club closed. Talked to me. Made sure I got home. Keep texting to see how I am.

I feel numb. I don't feel better. I don't know.

You find help where you wouldn't expect it. And something real at times in the fakest most toxic elements.

4 comments

• 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Really? Sounds familiar
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^aweseome
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    This place is still a circus i see. The usual clowns are still at it.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    do not dispair mr scrub for ur favorite space geneious has deployed his custome space geneious algorithm to answer definitively the question of whether the alleged ms club lust is indeed the same poster as mr cowboy.

u will be dissappointed to learn that ur own posts are a much better match for ms club lust’s than mr cowboy’s are. However, it is crystal clear that u and ms lust are distinct entities whereas (the alleged) her posts are focused on the donkey dongs ur post often bring up the motif of giving mr juice the rimjobs

i do not judge ur sexual fantasies mr scrub and feel they are perfectly within the realm of appropriateness since both u and mr juice are adults (chronologically) but a psychological geneious my advice to u is to send mr juice a pm and see if u can arrange something. i do not think he swings that way but u never know until u ask

your welcome

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion