tuscl

Curtains getting removed at 8 Mile clubs?

Heads up to those planning on attending the Detroit event!

This information is coming from the Two Sheds forum.

http://twosheds.com/clubBB/viewtopic.php…

44 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This has been the case for about a year+ now - some clubs did go ahead and make their VIPs not private but the bigger clubs went on w/ business as usual - perhaps the other clubs may finally have to give in but again this issue first appeared a year+ ago
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm used to the no privacy at follies in Atlanta so I believe I'm OK with doing the same in Detroit LMFAO
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't have any information, but rumors about the curtains coming down have circulated before and nothing happened.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My pants are coming down for damn sure LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Juice - just to cover your bases go ahead and bring your home shower curtain
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I just got word from one of my ATF's they are closing Penthouse for 7 months for infractions
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...I wonder when they remove the curtain rings if they will still standing like over-starched sheets. But I dont think its starch...
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Well, that side of town just got scratched off from the to-do list.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Got a text from a seasoned Penthouse vet they are closed the 30th through the 6th. She didn't know why.

Could it really be happening....
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy Shit ! Seriously ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What is this country coming to - can't a PL get some pussy - is that too much to damn ask - whatever happened to the American dream of the pursuit of happiness
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    In theory this just applies to the clubs on eight mile right ?

Is it possible this could cause some of the higher end talent relocate to the suburban clubs witch are lower in cost increase the value ?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Papi I'm staring to believe the American dream is in Mexico..well for us PL's
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What will they use to wipe off with?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm using my shirt LMFAO
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Just got a text from another Penthouse dancer saying they are closing for at least a week. Still trying to get some details as to exactly why.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    What does this mean for Jack lash ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe they heard the infamous Juice was coming their way and decided to just shut the whole place down till he left Detroit to go back home
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Didn't when Christ died on the cross the earth shook and the Veil in the temple come down ?

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO that would be funny and fucked up papi lol

Next time I guess I go commando
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Every once in a while this rumor about the curtains coming down seems to circulate.

Not sure why this always seems to come up from time to time.

If they are taking curtains down, it wouldn't take them a week to do it.

Hell, Juice could go in there with a pair of channel locks and rip them all out before they open for lunch.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Perhaps this is all something innocent and has nothing to do with the VIPs. Was in Detroit and at Penthouse twice last week and now do remember something. As I was leaving Thursday afternoon around 4:00, there was a guy taking a video of the wall behind the booths on the left hand side as you walk in. What caught my attention to it was someone taking video out in the open like that. Maybe they were painters of some sort - just speculating.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    A little more from dancer #2 - basically apologizing for not knowing more. Says she hears rumors from the private rooms being eliminated to the club being permanently shut down. In a sense it's strange these 2 dancers wouldn't know more (they've been around at least 2-3 years), but if this is all coming from a very high level then maybe some things are happening quickly/suddenly.

Have one more text into a dancer and will share if anything new or different from what the other 2 have reported, but otherwise will rely on what others have to add.

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    So this is why Alan has his Florida home for sale? Need some cash flow?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO OMG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I ME often dancers don't know the true reasons about what's coming down the pike - over the years dancers have been told a club is closing for remodeling and resn never reopens again

It's odd that Flight Club has sorta gone to shut and now PH may be having issues - I wonder if Colliseum is next
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ shut = shit
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @papi
    "Juice - just to cover your bases go ahead and bring your home shower curtain"

Good grief, I hope that shower curtain will cover his balls and butt! Oh, the humanity.....
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Hmmm. Just received a text from dancer #3:

"They are just shut down for 1 week. Not removing any rooms or anything. This Friday to next Friday will be closed."

This would be in line with dancer #1's timeline, and would insinuate nothing is being done to the VIPs. Then again, we have others reporting a 7 month closing and no more curtains.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Attack if you find that image funny then you should see me in a AMP trying to cover my body with towels that don't fit as I walk from room to shower then to room

Most Asian ladies giggle at me
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Dancer #3 has probably only been around a year or so, but is easily one of the hottest dancers I have ever seen there and is incredibly popular. Thinking this would include with the bouncers and would know the scoop - fwiw
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Latest word from the other forum is that Penthouse is indeed closed 6/30-7/6 due to their liquor license being suspended.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    So all this will be cleared up in time for the tuscl meetup? No sweat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think the TUSCL meet is gonna end up being in Juice's motel room
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wonder if the PH dancers are gonna migrate to FC and Coli
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice's hotel room won't fit all of us.

We'll have to meet at the hotel lobby. Right by the all you can eat breakfast buffet...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

We can just fuck old hoes with one leg at the dive bars LMFAO
  • Mal2
    7 years ago
    Was told ph closed temporarily for "still having curtains". Trumps was soso.... prob doing fc/bt later this week.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    You always had to wonder about the uneven enforcement of the curtain rules within Detroit proper. Toy Chest, Trummps, Players, Penthouse.... etc. I was surprised that Legends HAD curtains. Of course, the size of the club and a few well placed envelopes of cash could explain that. I just hope that it does not spell changes for the other cities like Dearborn and Inkster. I mentioned the other day that a long time FClub dancer thought that those curtains would be coming down too. Maybe old Alan is in bigger trouble than we know. That's what you get for showing your business all over Cinemax.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I would expect places like Flight Club (Inkster) and the Dearborn clubs lite BT's or Criclet to pick up the talent if armageddon happens on 8 mile. What happens in Detroit is not what happens there.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Could this be part of the timing with the Flight announcements recently - i.e. a proactive recruiting stike to dancers bailing Penthouse. If this truly is an 8 mile armageddon then would think the same thing will be happening here shortly at Coliseum.

Will be very interesting to hear how things look when they reopen - either they served their time and curtains stay, or they truly had to change now.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Maho; Ref; Your comment on the Coliseum. Yes it will be interesting what occurs with the VIPs there. As well as any other Detroit proper clubs that still have any type of privacy "curtains" i.e. Players, Legends....? can't think of any others.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    For anyone curious, just received a text from a dancer who says Penthouse is open and the curtains are.....still up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion