tuscl

SJG vs. Alucard - who would win?

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
I think that this would have been an epic battle, at least the equal of Godzilla vs. Mothra. The Immovable Object against The Immovable Object!

So, who do you think would emerge victorious from such a battle of Titans?

For the record, I know the rest of us would lose, not to mention all of those poor electrons :-)

39 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We would join forces and kick your ass ATACdawg.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Sanjoselloydschoene is easily much crazier but alucard might have been more autistic. They would flail at each other like two neutered fairies, no real winner.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Alucard because he at least had some real strip club experience as evidenced by his reviews.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I see that you were so pumped for this that you had to post it twice or is that just a blue thing? :D
    And as a preemptive strike no you didn't have to post it twice for us OSU guys.

I didn't know him so i can't speak re: Alucard but putting the creep in the same subject as titans is doing a great injustice to titans everywhere! He might refuse to see anything other than his own warped views but he couldn't fight or debate his way out of a wet Chinese made paper bag. Being stupid, stubborn and oblivious doesn't equate to him being a titan.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat, as you should know by now, at least in above ground clubs, we don't have the sorts of contact clubs which are so much loved in other places.

There is an on again and off again underground. And there have been some cases of clubs known to be getting closed via their building being torn down. And then there has been San Francisco, but for some of the time it was being run as Deja Vu branded, ie clip joints.

So things are different. But you Shadowcat would do better by making less presumptions about people.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    SJG - Just more bull shit on your part.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No Shadow, you seem to want to make trouble. I don't see it anyother way.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Yes we all see it SJG you are full of shit and always will be.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Alucard was more annoying and more humorless.

SJG is more boring and more long-winded.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Sounds plausible.

SJG

Steely Dan live in Charlotte, NC 2006, very good!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgXuB0Q…
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Alucard would put you in ignore if he disagreed with you so I'm not sure a battle would even happen unless he had something to say.

Alucard did indeed fuck a bunch of strippers where SJG just mastrbates in a basement and talks about what a waste of money strip clubs are.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Well they both put poeple on ignore but still read everything you write, but Alucard actually went to a strip club Lloyd Schoene is just full of shit.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    +1 for Alucard, he actually shared some very useful information to prepare me for my first trip to Detroit years ago.

Then when I got back and thanked him in a PM, I think I pissed him off because I mentioned I had more fun at one club over the other and he got mad, and never spoke with me again.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Tie. Alucard wouldn't give up even if he made no sense at all.

It would be like trying to argue a single guy or two with a gun could have saved the lives of dozens of people in a gun free zone but the fact a gun man got into the gun free zone and killed a bunch of people without guns was his justification why the law should ban anyone from having a gun even though no one would have died at all if the criminal had obeyed the law. He would probably be in almost complete agreement with Hillary Clinton. Except he was ok with prostitution. Hillary didn't like Bill getting special treatment.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I thought it was amusing to hear complaints that Alucard said a few words to someone via private message but then he would put them on ignore so they could not respond but sometimes, they posted his messages as a discussion which only irked him more.
    He said there was a bunch of a..holes on here. Kept these secret lists but posted them for all to see with everyone's names abbreviated. He was paranoid and thought people were mocking him when no one even mentioned him. Hopefully he's in a better place.

That spaceship thread I thought was funny but he hated it. Then strangely enough after Dougster said he dropped him off on a backwoods planet called sh... Something, he was never heard from again. Strange. He did enjoy science fiction and vampires so not all that bad.
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    SIR, my namesake Alucard, may he rest in peace, may VERY WELL have liked SJG. All of us should dance to our own RHYTHM of their OWN music.

SJG does that. DO YOU? Or do you just follow idiotic and VILE attack dogs like Dougster and tittyfag. Some moron that has nothing better to do than spout off their TINY CREATURE BRAIN thoughts while they stew in their own FAILURES is hardly somebody to follow.

LMFAO!!!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I don't think so, Spirit. They are both alpha autistics who both have to have the last word. It would be a fight to the death, or at least worn out fingers!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Wrong again, 1 there is no such thing as autism. Are you getting your ideas from your bother the medical doctor? Is he diagnosing people with autism online? If he is, I'll get his medical license lifted.

No, your brother would not be as stupid as his brother is.

Alucard and I would beat you to a pulp ATACdawg, and then leave you out on the ground as a calling card.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG and ALucard beta males and alpha autistics.

FIrst of all in an actual fight alucard was an unhealthy small sixty year old and your a fucking pussy Lloyd you would both get beat up by a 15 year old.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    SJG, you have just proved my point. You always have to have the last word. Why don't you try proving me wrong?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't need to have any last word. I'd be happier if you would just vanish. Or maybe if you were found having shot yourself with your 10mm pistol, still in your mouth and you still holding onto it.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Hahah Shadow that was fucking post of the week. SJG you are a fucking dildo.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    See, SJG...I knew that you couldn't resist, lol.

For a supposedly liberal guy, you sure have some violent fantasies. I'm still praying for you, by the way, and there isn't anything you can do about that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Keep your fucking prayers to yourself you piece of shit. You do this only because you are online. You would never get away with 1% of your shit face to face. Not with me, not with anyone else either.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    SJG, it is just so easy to spin you up :-D
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Fuck yourself ATAC, I mean it.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    LOL!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I have no doubt that you mean it, SJG. Why do you think I'm praying for you?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    L O FUCKING L!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Then you know that the only reason you are getting away with being such a piece of shit is that this is online rather than face to face. No one would put up with you, not me, not anyone else. You are the quintessential troll, the sort that destroys the usefulness of online venues. You are piece of garbage which can type.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Sjg vs tuscl!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG-"Not with me, not with anyone else either."

You're wrong on that SJG, for ATACdawg can get by with his shit face to face with me, because his stuff doesn't bother me. Don't drag me or other patriotic TUSCL Americans into your little liberal 2 year old temper tantrum. All my kids are more mature than you and have outgrown that type of behavior long ago. It's time Founder puts you in the corner for a time out!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Well, goodbye for now SJG. Frankly, you bore me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Again ATAC, you are a piece of shit. The sooner this world is rid of you the better. And you only get away with your shit because this is online.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The sooner Founder bans SJG the better. He only does this shit because this is online.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Nailed it Jim!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Che with a very funny clip with his link.

Shall we call SJG Lloyd Schoene, or Francis? Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion