tuscl

Do you care?... Doug vs. Dugan & Vince

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Quoted from this thread:
https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5007…

@LecherousMonk: "No one. NO ONE. NO. ONE. gives a fuck about this little crusade you're on. shut up"

@Dougster: "They do care. RickyBoy has been a major faggot on this board and made lots of enemies over the years."

MY OPINION: I don't give one damn about either (and expect they feel the same about me), because they're guys I don't know on the Internet. There are people here who create and post useful interactions and those who don't (some more wilfully than others). For me, the daily daily attack threads are just cruft that hurt the signal-to-noise ratio. I give zero fucks about Dugan or Vince, but the attack threads are useless and dumb. I'd be fine if they stopped.

THE QUESTION: So, do other TUSCLers dislike either RickDugan or VinceMichaels so much so that you're on board with the multiple daily attack/flame threads?

47 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I agree Ishmael I have corresponded with Doug many times in PMs and find him insightful and I have met Vince Micheals he also is a good guy I haven't met Rick Dugan but I don't agree with him most of the time but I don't have any I'll will towards him either except when he gets personal in his disagreement and I call him on it when it happens. BTW I don't hold grudges and am always willing to try to find middle ground unfortunately there some posters where that isn't possible.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Agree. Waste of bandwidth IMHO. Don't know any of these people and couldn't care less. Also, I am a vet and I don't give a shit what Vince Michaels did or didn't say about his military service or lack thereof.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Sometimes it's kind of funny. I've always felt that Dougster does it because it is low investment but sometimes pays off in terms of humor when somebody loses their shit and responds.

Regarding vincemichaels he's always been nice to me. Not sure what the origin of that beef was.

Regarding rickdugan, I find him more than a little full of himself and basically a giant d-bag. But I certainly don't have the energy or inclination to focus on attacking him or flaming him.

That said, I think 90%+ of rickdugan's posts are bullshit. Either exaggeration or complete fiction. However, many are entertaining fiction. I will give him that. His posts are kind of like reading the autobiography of a dumbass d-bag that imagines he is a success in life.

Brilliant reading even if they are a bit pathetic for rickdugan.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Before someone, like rickdugan, decides to be "brilliant" and point out that my post was an attack on rickdugan I would like to point out that I said I don't have the energy to focus on attacking him.

Here I was just answering Call.Me.Ishmael's question with my honest opinion.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @4got2wipe... So, are you in favor of the daily attack/flame threads?
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Nope, don't care. Of the 3, Vince has been nothing but helpful while Rick and Dougster can get annoying in their own ways (dougster does it on purpose and on occasion its funny, Rick's OT opinions are often opposite of mine and presented obnoxiously).

The latter 2 do have moments of clarity and insight, there's just a lot of me subconciously or purposely blocking them out.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    a21985: "Rick's OT opinions are often opposite of mine and presented obnoxiously"

That's because he's a gay cocksuck!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Anyway, to answer the OP's original post:

I can guarantee you that txtittyfag supports the daily reminders about vinceygirl's lies and his whacking off to underage girls in swimsuit competitions. Okay, so maybe the guy knows how to conceal his real nature and act politely for a few minutes in real life interaction? So what? doesn't lessen the magnitude of these two things.

As for RickyBoy, LM claim was that nobody supports it. But, in the past, Meat72 said he appreciated the periodic reminders that rickdugan is gay. So LM statement is just false. He may be speaking for himself and some other, but he is not speaking for everyone on this board.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not the question posed in my original post.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well I have at least one other supporter in either case. So that's enough to keep going. Given that, this results of your survey here are just academic and potentially amusing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Your response to @LecherousMonk implied that there's a wellspring of support in favor of constantly clogging the board. This thread gauges whether or not that's true.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    IM implied there is not a single other person who cares. Since there is at least one other that has been proven. QED.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "disproven"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't care if @LecherousMonk's binary statement is true or not. The referenced thread is only a launching point for this one.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael, I'm not in favor or daily attack/flame threads and don't think I've ever initiated a thread that could be viewed as an attack.

Just because I personally think somebody is a d-bag doesn't mean that I'm going to incessantly attack them. But I also don't feel that strongly about them.

Now, the closest I've come to an attack was asking the weirdo that had ten or so posts, nine of which were about Clinton conspiracy theories. I asked him why he was incessantly posting conspiracy theories. Had he answered why or told me to fuck off that would have been fine.

But he kept declaring that he didn't have time to prove his conspiracy theories, then writing long posts trying to prove his conspiracy theories, PMing me, declaring himself a genius, and otherwise being an idiot.

I have to admit he was funny and I could see how trolling can be addictive. That said, I was pretty much at my limit, And, like I said, if he had just answered my question I probably would have dropped it.

To summarize my opinion: attacking incessantly = non-brilliant!

But I also understand why some people enjoy it. Just not my way. In general I prefer to be positive. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Thanks for clarifying.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    For clarity, since Call.Me.Ishmael asked an interesting question, I'll say that the "them" in "But I also don't feel that strongly about them" refers to attack threads.

And I'll add that it appears I've left myself open to attacks by grammar nazis by using a split infinitive. We all make mistakes! Let's see if anyone starts an attack thread! ;)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ok, Ishmael, you'll notice that comments regarding Dugan are not that favorable are they? Reinforces my belief that I've always been on the right track regarding him.

This thread looks like it is backfiring on you. Although I'm sure that RickyBoy's cohort of knee-jerk cock-suckers (guys like jestie214) well show up to try and bail him out.

Have fun!

Lol!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The thread is not about whether TUSCLers would want to have a beer with Dugan (or anyone else), but rather if there's a significant cohort whose feelings are so strong that they actively want the serial spam.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well there's what you say your intent is, and then there's your real intent. Think it's pretty easy to tell the difference. But, sure, carry on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And then there's what you want this thread to be about ... yet isn't, even if you bear down really hard.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    As I said, some pretty bad sentiment expressed about RickyBoy. Works fine for me. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Lol!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    My opinion?

@Dugan is the second most neurotic member here on TUSCL. The longer I'm here, the more I understand why people troll the living shit out of him. His recent post about @Gawker eating catfood was easily one of the most obnoxious and mean-spirited things I've seen in several years. Let the flaming go on...

• minnow
    7 years ago
    @CMI- Have you not discovered the ignore function yet ? Otherwise, navigating Tuscl is like playing chess with a pigeon. Whereby the pigeon flaps its wings, shits all over the board, knocks over the chess pieces, and declares itself a winner.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @minnow... Well aware of the ignore tool. But still curious to discover how much active support there is for serial spamming.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I agree with you Ishmael. You might notice that I've often tried to deflect Dougster's trolling of those two individuals. This has been going on for a very long time now.

SJG

The Science of Magic with Gwilda Wiyaka - Episode 25 - Guest: PATRICK DUNN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpxm-mZU…

https://pomomagic.wordpress.com/

http://www.thescienceofmagic.net/

https://www.amazon.com/How-Become-Sensuo…
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have no problems with Vince whatsoever and find both him and Rick to be interesting contributors, unlike Dougster, who (I'm told) frequently attacks both of them in a boring and repetitive manner. My advice: the ignore feature is your friend.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm new here so I do not know the history but every time I see the new topics it reminds me of Thunderdome.....and thinking we should by both of them a ticket in......only one comes out alive.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Count me among those who are sick and tired of the endless trolling of VM and rickdugan. All of the trolls, except for Dougster because he occasionally posts something of interest are presently on ignore.

Clearly, neither VM or Rd give a crap about the trollers' opinions, so all they are doing is irritating the rest of us. Give it a rest!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have liked every TUSCLer I've met in person, and I have no problems with anyone on the board, even if I don't always agree with them. Well, I had a problem with Alucard, but he died. Feuds are a waste of time in an uncertain life.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Don't have a dog in these fights....skim right past the posts....but it all does seem so junior high
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Sorry I missed it. I went to Follies instead. :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^ Ace advice from the Godfather: When in doubt, go to Follies!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We know the Godfather was a regular in Greenville. But now someone is talking about this Nikita's in Wellford South Carolina, comparing it to Greenville.

Ever been there?

SJG

Alchemical Symbols
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemical…
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'd be willing to not mention vinceygirl again if:

a) he apologized to TUSCL and to veterans for lying about military service
    b) he left the board and got psychiatric help for whacking to underage girls in swimsuit competitions

Otherwise, seems to me that the problem is with TUSCL for not taking a stand against these behaviors of his: not with me and tittyfag who are just the messengers here.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    First time I've seen that comment, but I couldn't care less. I've had him and a number of other trolls on ignore for years. I think the same holds true for a number of others on here who got fed up with a board clogged with troll posts. He's an Internet troll; need I say more? It's like saying a guy is 40 and living in his Mom's basement or he exposes himself in public - nothing more need be said about him.

@Random: Gawker put the $300k and the electric bill money into play in that thread, not me. I've actually shown tremendous restraint in the face of the fact that his poor wife, who is suffering from Alzheimer, is going to be eating cat food with him, nevermind what he's done to both of their long-term care prospects by emptying his accounts into the arm of a junkie. This, btw, is the same junkie who he even had sleeping and shooting up in his home while he wife was there. He put all of this into play himself in various threads, not me.

When he first posted, I think we all had tremendous respect for the sacrifices that he made to care for his wife. But the more he posted about the other stuff, the more it became clear that he has lost all control or perspective on the situation and is an ideal case study for why we need to separate our emotions from our penises when dealing with strippers.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @rickyboy: You do realize the gawker is collecting an okay pension, so "eating cat food" is just histrionics on your part, right?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Kind of a rhetorical question. Of course RickyBoy knows it with the intense interest he obviously has in gawker. Just "funny" he "forgot" to mention the part about the pension in his his posts lately.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I just want to be clear that I am not trying to be mean or to pile onto gawker with that last post. I think we can all sympathize with him. He was married for a very long time and, with his wife moving through the stages of dementia, he no doubt misses the closeness he had with a woman who can barely remember anything now. I can't imagine the pain he is confronted with every day, along of course with the never-ending burden that this has to be.

But when I read about him blowing his entire nest egg on a junkie stripper and getting so deep in credit card debt that he cannot see a way to ever clear it out, then things have gotten out of control. Especially when he is talking about trying to squeeze what little is left in his home equity to try to fix these issues, but then tells us that his credit is so bad that he can't even do that. His last post about handing over the electric payment to the junkie instead is just icing on the cake. He went from having 300k in savings and little to no debt to a guy who is flat broke and very heavily in debt, all because of his obsession with a single stripper. It is an object lesson for all of us.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Gee, RickyBoy. It's obvious that's gawker's is not a good situation. Anyone can see that, and can see that everyone else can see that. That's why they don't explain to him in detail why it's not good as you seem to feel the (sadistic) need to. Just a part of your personality damage that you should harp on about it, when everyone else has the sense to stay away.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    But, what am I doing? I'm trying to explain things to guy who is okay with drinking and driving and called people who have called him out for it in the past "girly" "cry babies".
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I like that rickdugan is gives out mature advice. Sure, it's also dished up with a more than an ounce of chauvinism and back-handed compliments (or insults). I guess RM's mean-spirited label could also apply. Part of that seems part & parcel with a certain type of conservative, and rickdugan seems to fit that. I do get a sense that he's got a lot of life experience, he often has a point, and someone can still learn a thing or two as long you you can wade through the insults and his concern for male gender role catastrophes. There are a lot of men out there lacking in good male role models.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    The only thing RickyBoy has alot of experience with is greasing bouncers when enters the strip club and drinking and driving when he leaves.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The same "do we care" about people's ability to pay sex for uneducated women with risky behavior?

"Do we care" about a 2 AM shootout in bumble fuck Egypt that has zero effects on our lives since most of us sleep and rise with the sun?

"Do we care" about feeding money to drugged out dependant strippers and then have those people come on this discussion board and boast of their ability to create a system in which they rationalize themselves as a rich stud?

"Do we care" about the social justice warriors who take pride in being altruistic in all things being created equal and ignoring the fact that life isnt fair and there are no safe places?

I do care about avoiding faggits with The PSA from veteran board members, because who wants to be found liking a faggit? We can make that judgement ourselves, but it's good to know your suspicions are confirmed from other intelligent members. Losers need to be called out otherwise they can go undetected in their "safe spaces"! Being a pussy never makes you great, so if you're able to adjust to adversity then you won't be a SJW pussy like several PC minded fake warriors on this forum. SJG, Fagstar666, and other members I prefer to ignore without using that pussy ass ignore button you fags like to claim works well for you.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I absolutely do not care if vm served or not, regardless of what he said. I DO CARE about have to skip past dozens of attack threads. The only ones I have ignored are idiots with nothing worthwhile to add and trolls who make it too time-consuming to scroll through their crap and find the worthwhile posts on this board. The txtittifags and dougsters constant attacks on someone over something completely inconsequential shows how empty their own lives are. The problem is how inconsiderate it is too other board members who care nothing about their silly little crusade. I'll admit, I've never gotten into the hero worship of the armed services. For every Chris Kyle, there are two Eddie Ray Routh's.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago

Me cago mis pantalones
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago

Me cago mis pantalones
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion