tuscl

Pregnant Stripper thats really showing.....would u or would u not ?????

kingofstrippers
South Carolina
Saturday, June 10, 2017 2:56 AM
Would u or would u not fuck a pregnant stripper whos showing in the vip.....i walked out on one last night .....i was wondering why in the hell would u be wearing a big flannel shirt as a uniform....until we got to the vip and boom....she had to be at least 6 to 7 months....i couldnt do it... question is...could u guys????? The club was Nikitas of Wellford...a bootleg version of follies in South Carolina

33 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have fucked pregnant strippers. It would depend on how she looked at her stage of pregnancy.
  • kingofstrippers
    7 years ago
    she looked good, nice blond spinner....but when the flannel shirt came off and i seen the big baby gut i couldn't do it
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Pass.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I would not. I would actually ask the club management why they would allow her to keep working that late into her pregnancy.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    No way. Absolutely not.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm a little surprised you took a girl back to vip without seeing what was under the big flannel shirt.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Agree, it's beyond bizarre. "no idea what you look like underneath that unattractive flannel shirt. VIP? Sure!"
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Anyway, in a social species, it would seem reasonable for evolution to favor turning off sexual attraction to pregnant women, and turning on a protective instinct instead. I'd guess that applies to most of us. No surprise that jackslash is the exception to all evolutionary rules :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^i agree with Bj & Cflock
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I find pregnant women very attractive, particularly as their breasts swell and their nipples darken and enlarge. I might hesitate fucking a 7-months pregnant stripper, but if she delivers non-FS GFE, has big tits and has a pretty face, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I recently met a stripper who shared her Instagram handle with me. Checked it out and learned she's ~3 months pregnant. This explained why she kept her bottoms on on-stage and in our VIP, at a full nude club. Gonna be interesting to see how long she dances after her baby bump begins to show. I would imagine there are many pregnant strippers dancing in early stages of pregnancy unbeknownst to PLs who might be turned off.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I would imagine there are many pregnant strippers dancing in early stages of pregnancy unbeknownst to PLs who might be turned off." Absolutely -- the general pattern seems to be, most girls quit when they start to show.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't do VIP so this isn't really about what I would do, but if that was such a turnoff that you wouldn't fuck her, why not at least get a blow job?
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I actually had a discussion with a dancer on this very subject about a month ago. I can't remember how the subject came up, but she said that there a certain guys who go crazy over pregnant strippers and that they make a lot of money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And, yes, agreed with those above who are surprised at your taking a girl to VIP when you don't even know if her body is a turn on. You, sir, are a perfect candidate for glory holes.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    No.Fucking.Way. Gross af.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @hungry, yes. When there is a pregnant girl, some guys are surprised she's even dancing, but others find it a huge turn on. I'm glad the pregnant girls can make some money before they have to take a break.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Not for me but I suppose it's ace if that's your kink!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'll hit just about anything but I can't see myself having a sexual attraction towards a pregnant woman - just the thought of it makes me queasy
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I enjoy the swelling breasts of a pregnant woman, but once she starts showing, I'm no longer interested. I will say that a favorite of mine blew me a few times in the VIP room in July-August 2014 and gave birth (to a heroin-addicted baby, I'm sorry to say) in October, so when I knew her, she had to be 6-7 months pregnant. I remember her as being voluptuous and a bit of a belly but not what I would have called a baby bump.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    no.....i couldn't do it
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I might have said no way but I knew one dancer who got pregnant and she wanted to keep dancing for me. I let her for quite some time even when she was working as a waitress. As far as doing more than that, no way unless she was my gf. This particular dancer I knew quite well. She told me she was pregnant a few months before she was even showing. Her boyfriend left her. That explained why she called me up out of the blue wanting me to come over to her house, etc. When I told one of my friends about her he joked, hey you could have Instant Family. No thanks. I don't want instant family.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Lol, I know you have to be careful or you might get some milk. Also if you know females who gave birth, don't be too quick to drink any milk in the refrigerator. I don't drink milk anymore at all. I stopped a few years ago. Milk didn't always agree with me. Beer doesn't give me that problem. Hmmm, I think I might try food with beer added instead of milk. I know in college when I ran out of milk, vanilla instant breakfast with beer instead of milk tasted good. That was my morning breakfast at least 2 times and I never told anyone.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "No surprise that jackslash is the exception to all evolutionary rules :)" It's reassuring that Subraman gets me, even if no one else does.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    Can't do it - just can't go there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Only upside is you can do her bareback w/o becoming her baby- daddy :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Those of us who are snipped don't have that to worry about anyway.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    And some dancers are working too soon AFTER having a baby. On the infamous Baltimore Block many years ago I ran into a very attractive young thing that pulled me out and was tugging and sucking in the dark corner of the bar. I asked about the back room and she said I could only fuck her ass because she just had a baby 10 days ago. I called bullshit and she said to grab her huge tits (which I had not done yet). They were rock hard and leaked! I told her a BJ would be all I was interested in. She dropped to her knees and did it right at the bar.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I would. I recall reading posts from dancers on here that changed my mind on the matter (phoenix133 and Poledancer83). In the past, when I stopped being superficially picky, I've found some real gems out there. That's my philosophy!
  • Jimbo45
    7 years ago
    Pregnant pussy feels different to my cock and I love the taste. I also think pregnant girls like feeling a cock inside more. I would def fuck a pregnant stripper
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Nope. Not because I feel she's less attractive but because how I know I am in bed. I'm wild and that could pose a safety hazard for the baby.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL. Did you mean to write wild or delusional?
  • gr3s18
    7 years ago
    I haven't but would. I have had two waitresses where had babies and then came back to work with the milk-filled boobs, one was always "feeding" me, and the other to stay in my tip pool started letting me. One other dancer post her baby and we had lots of fun spraying the milk all over the VIP one afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion