tuscl

is it possible to find a 'decent' girl in a club?

Ok so I'm new here I just discovered this site but I'm definitely not new to the SC scene. Been going to several different clubs for years and everything that I've learned I did on my own but there was always alot of things that always remained a mystery to me. And after reading alot of the stuff on here, it brings some clarity to me. But to be honest 90% of the what's posted on here sounds like bullshit you fucks made up to fuel your egos.
But my biggest question I have is...is it possible to meet a decent girl in a strip club? In my opinion...yes but it is extremely rare. What I mean by decent is that she's not a prostitute, she's not a golddigger, not a drug addict, has a good heart, and she legitimately likes you.
I know what most of you fucks are thinking, why would you want to date a stripper? Just fuck her.She only wants your money. Etc...
What you have to keep in mind is that not everybody has the same motives for going to a stripclub and not every bodies SC experience is the same. As I stated before, I've been going to strip clubs for years and I've met some of the most amazing girls and honestly I think if you're intelligent enough you can easily sort out who's fake and who's real. Actions speak louder than words...

100 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    To answer your titular question, yes it is possible, and contrary to your assertion that they're "extremely rare", I haven't found it particularly so.

And I haven't found that being a prostitute has much bearing on whether or not a girl is "decent."
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Legitimately 'like you?' Son, it's a strip club not a unicorn ranch.

Yes, here are decent dancers out there. I've met several and I don't even get out all that much.

And it's: 90% what's here is 'chest thumping fibsters' so GET IT RIGHT! ;)
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    I agree with you for the most part but the reason I excluded prostitutes from being decent girls is because I meant they're not the type of girls you would want to date. And i also agree that it isn't extremely rare to find decent girls in a SC what I meant was in the grand scheme of things, it kind of is.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Why the 'you want to date' part? Why? It's a strip club not a girlfriend supermarket.

Look, I'm not into prostitution (or cheating on spouses) and I used to look down on full service (FS) sex workers, too. But the dancers taught me that's not cool. So don't look down on FS sex workers. They're humans just trying to survive with the opportunities they have.

I kind of used to be like you 2 years ago in that I was horrified I what was written on the Tuscl forums. But I've come to appreciate the libertarian unmoderated free speech aspect of it. But there are a lot of successful, intelligent men and women here. :)
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Haha, 90% of the shit thats on here is made up for ego stroking purposes, but you're here talking about unicorns? Yeah, they exist...to an extent. They're all strippers, so they're all fucked up one way or the other and are either trying to get money to get by or trying to piss off daddy. Mayve ypu've tricked yourself into thinking some of those girls were decent, but even some of the best of them I've ever found in a SC are not girls I'd trust all that much in the real world.

And don't get twisted, real stories and fake ones, a big part of this hobby (if not the biggest) is ego stroking...even ones like this where you talk about how good you are at finding "decent girls." Anyways, welcome to the site, we look forward to your insights!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I used to think that most of the stories posted here were bullshit. But then I started doing the same stuff with strippers and even more.

As for the specific question, since I'm known for falling "in love" with my dream strippers, I have to agree that there are definitely decent girls in the club. I wouldn't say that they are extremely rare, but they are a distinct minority. These are the kind of girls that I like to pursue, assuming hat they are young and gorgeous.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Son, it's a strip club not a unicorn ranch."

Ace!
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Dominic...Dude trust me. I know... I was definitely not looking down on sex workers. I use them myself all the time and unfortunately sometimes I get emotionally involved with them more often than I'd like...
    "It's a strip club, not a girlfriend supermarket"...
    That's actually the whole point of this article for me...because to me that's exactly what it is. Like I said every bodies experience is different. You might not see it like that because your motives are different. It wasn't mine in the beginning until I started to meet girls that were special. I had no idea it would turn into a lifestyle...
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I also agree with Dominic77 regarding his comment not to look down on sex workers.

At a personal level I might not want to date such a girl (unless she gave up the life and a bunch of other things clicked) but it is seriously non-brilliant to look down on them for that reason alone.

And if you find a JohnSmith69 style DS (that's dream stripper since you're new) be sure to share plenty of crazy stories! :)
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Oh trust me I've gotta a shit ton of stories...lol but there not the typical egotistical bullshit you'd see on here. So I'm not sure if anyone would like to hear it. I guess I'm kind of a "unicorn hunter" if you will...damn I like that. Is it too late to change my user name?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's possible, as long as you don't mind playing Vegas odds.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @killaudio first I can assume like me, your young so we fall in love much easier. You'd have a very hard time finding a "good" girl in the club "strip" that is not only single, but non monetary interested. We're better off in a night club.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Estafador...youre absolutely right I am young and uhhh how do I say it without sounding egotistical...attractive(only based off of the type of girls I attract). And it is hard to find them but not impossible. I do go to night clubs and bars as well. But I prefer strip clubs. It's more laid back and less drama. At least for me...
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Step one I would suggest reading the book "How to make friends and influence people" if you are going to ask for advice and look down on the people you are requesting for said help.

Step two is to define nice/good/decent.

I'll refer back to a recent comment I made on here which is most strippers have baggage but I have my own fair share as well--meaning I don't judge and they deserve every chance as I do to be treated with respect until they prove otherwise.

Having said that trying to date a stripper ( as opposed to a person who happens to be one for a living) is a bit like repeatedly putting your hand on the lit burner of a stove and wondering why the result is the same time and again.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Warren boy If you read the OP...I did define what I meant by decent. And I'm mostly definitely looking down on anyone...prostitute or not...
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Sorry to come down on you killaudio666. Or should I say unicornhunter! No disrespect intended.

But do share some crazy stories. Crazy stories = aces!
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    I'm literally writing a book about all my experiences. Well about one in particular that I'm going through right now that has totally taken over my life...I think I will name it "Looking for love in all the wrong places".
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm a veteran and I've been fooled...but I suppose one in a while you can find a dancer who will date like a civvie. The bottom line is if you date and fuck her for free, she likes you. If not, forget it.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Simple answer to OP question, there are indeed unicorns out there. I have met my fair share in all my years of SC'ing.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Many, it seems, go on to live basically normal lives after they are done stripping.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Rockstar...exactly!! That's what im talking about. All of them will tell you how sexy you are and how "big" your cock is. But the ones who give you attention without expecting anything in return, Are the ones that are real. It's not rocket science... I mean there other ways to tell too. But fucking a stripper is easy, it's finding a decent girl that is the challenge...
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Of course there are unicorns...there not a myth or fairy tale. I find that they're usually the ones that don't last too long. I saw one run out of a private room once. She told me her customer took off his clothes and pushed down her head. She was shocked and disgusted. Maybe she didn't realize she was in a strip club? She also told me it was her last day. Right before giving me her phone number(I told myself I wasn't gonna do any egostroking but I can't help it)...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm not accusing the OP of this, but you ever notice how a rogue poster comes on here all the time, asking about having or wanting a relationship with a stripper?

We all say how fucked up strippers are, but ever think the person who asks that is so fucked up as well that they can't find a traditional relationship with a normal girl? Or they can't find a normal girl as hot as a stripper willing to date them, because they may look like a troll themselves?

Carry on.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't define "decent" the same way you do, but I'm going to put that aside. I've always felt the issue you're dealing with here is: there are definitely decent women in the club ... on the inside. But people are complex and don't express just one thing. I find some parallels between drug addiction and stripping (e.g., disruption of emotional maturity), and another one of them is: there may be many who are decent people, but some of that is on-hold while they're stripping, it is evidently just too difficult to be in that environment and be *cough* *cough* virtuous. And as per our strippers-and-fathers thread, a LOT of the girls have some tragic history behind them, and being in the strip club is an indication that that history is still doing damage. The only way to really see what that seed is going to blossom into, is to take it out of the strip club and see if it blooms into a rose, a marigold, or a dandelion.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    I'm about as fucked up as it gets, I think that's why I mesh so well with most strippers than I do with normal people...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    This "fuck" doesn't go to strip clubs looking for decent girls.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Might I also add that when you do find a unicorn your chances of actually dating her are usually 0.0% if you first met her in the club. The reason? Just simply answer this question. What are you doing in a strip club?
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Looking for unicorns...and whores too. Either way it's fun.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Maybe YOUR chances are 0%. Not mine...and I never said anything about dating them...
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    WTF does decent mean?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    entertaining read!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm all of those "decent" things, except I don't like you. There are plenty of strippers who fit your decent type, but why should they want to date you? You don't sound that decent. You are hunting for a girlfriend at the strip club.

Strippers who have their life mostly together have options, and want men who want them for more than just their sexuality. None of the girls I know are even with guys who have money, or who are expectionally hot. Strippers have normal romantic feelings ab guys, but we are exposed to so many that it becomes obvious when there's a real spark, vs a guy who is just a good "catch". But is a guy looking for a gf in the club even a good catch? He prolly just wants a free sex worker.

Strippers actually like lots of guys, but that's not the same as having romantic feelings. You can tell if she really cares ab you bc she will buy you gifts, or pay for things. Strippers are very generous towards their loved ones. Her not accepting money from you might just be bc it's not how she is using you.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Bj99 you're speaking on be half of all strippers as if they were all the same. Instead of treating them as individuals. And letting speak for themselves. You claim to not like me but you don't even know me. And once again I didn't say I was trying to date them...Reading is fundamental.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    And enlighten me please...how else could she be using me if not for money? That is a legitmate question.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yes of course it's possible.
    But if that's not what you're looking for you will never see it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I can speak on behalf of strippers as well as the others here, so why only call me out on that? I'm just trying to be real. If you don't like it, that's fine, but it's as good as the other input here.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Kevin Garnett says, "Anything is possssssible"!!!!!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Sex is not the same for girls who work in the sex industry. She might screw you now and then out of appreciation for rides to work! But you will prolly give her money. If not for sex, for her phone bill, or for stuff her kids need, or to help her pay work fines.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    You still didn't answer my question bj99...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Many are decent, but IME they typically give a black market to guys who frequent strip clubs when considering if the guy is dating worthy.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    That's still money. If im paying bills. You're just making assumptions now.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yes, I did.. if you can't see your answer in there, you won't see it when it happens either.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Flagooner...so true
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ give a black mark, not market.

God Damned Autocorrect !!!!
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Lol I got what you were saying anyways
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    That's not the only black mark though. When you go around romancing every hot girl in the club. You start to develop a bad rep.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Bj did answer the question, she pretty much told you that you will be paying one way or another
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Well I'd rather pay for one that hasn't been fucked by everyone and their mother...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ so why are you on a strip club webpage ?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    So you are looking for a stripper who doesn't whore for anyone else, to pay for sex? Oh... You aren't looking for a "decent" stripper; you are looking for a "discerning" one. ;) I was confused. We need to expand the glossary here.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive...to learn more about other people's experiences. And this definitely has been eyeopening.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So let me get this right @ killaudio666 you are a new boy in town asks a question, when the question is answered you decide you are going to tell the answered how much better you are than them GTFOH you are just a jerk.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    I'm not better than anybody...not really sure how you interpreted that
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't hold back 25, let him know how you really feel.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    That's how your tone comes across.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Well I apologize then...I can assure you I don't think that. And I didn't mean to come off that way. And I know it's wierd to ask something like this but I needed to know. And it's helped me more than you imagine. I appreciate it. All of you. Except for bj99, I don't like you either. :P
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fuck you flag er I mean Jackie)
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Moral of the story - your quest for a "decent" girl is pathetic. Since were all PLs here, as long as you have your epiphany that makes you realize your way of clubbing is absolutely no better than all our other pathetic styles, you'll fit right in.

Old PL dogs can still learn new tricks.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    You have zero reviews and post a message and and question prefacing it by insulting 90% of the reviewers and posters calling their stories bs. Then you engage in some thin skinned debate over your question and also implying you have some amazing skills no one else has in landing the "good girls" at the club and you are writing a book about it, yea ok...

Either here as a troll or to try to get validation that you are the guy you imagine you are...

Either contribute or troll somewhere else...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The OP obviously has issues - it's not that he doesn't get it, he doesn't wanna get it and good chance we're just being trolled since he seems to be talking out of multiple sides of his mouth - doesn't look like he came here for info but to argue and talk out of every side of his mouth and why he may be trolling us or just has issues
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think upright citizen might be challenging desert scrub for the moderator job.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think he's real. My impression is that he's naive and insecure, so he thinks he needs to sound like an arrogant try hard to be taken seriously. It's just overcompensating, and a common attitude to see from newbie customers who have read that damn wiki article on how to date a stripper.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    To JS69...lol, to for that job my comments would have to include comments involving Magic Wand penatration and something like your passed out drunken sister-in-law does not count...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Few strippers are "decent." Most are bimbos and floozies. I like bimbos and floozies.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Wow. This has been fascinating. I don't think the OP is a troll, but I don't think he knows enough to know of what he speaks.

He's looking for a decent girl. Selling sex for money doesn't automatically make you not decent. How you treat other people. Honestly, fairly and with respect.

There are plenty of people who take the so called moral high ground, but are pieces of shit based on how they treat others.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Definitely not a troll...I'm serious you guys. When I first started going to S.clubs it was just for shits and giggles. I had no idea it was going to turn into this. I understand that this is not a conventional way of meeting girls but it works for me so to each it's own. And I didn't mean to offend anybody about prostitutes. I respect their jobs and dont think any less of them for what they do. I just don't like to form any romantic relationships with them due to the nature of their job.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I'm confused. So are you saying you meet girls at strip clubs who don't have any baggage and don't really fuck customers, and then you fuck them for free and move on?

Or are you saying you meet girls at strip clubs who simply are good at holding a rational, coherent conversation and then you fuck them at the going rate?
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    a21985 I could really not give shit about conversation. And I've never paid any stripper for sex...so I guess the first part would be more accurate. But it's not just about sex for me and I'm definitely not trying date them. What I go for is somewhere in between. It really just depends on the girl in question and the type of connection I have with her. The point is I just like meeting beautiful girls and making connections. Is that so hard to understand?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ okay. I change my mind. He's a troll. There's no way this guy is fucking anyone, nevermind strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Either a troll or just severely confused beyond the point it's worth proceeding w/ any feedback - I think he just wants attention - may just be some teenager on summer-vacation w/ nothing better to do
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    They just stop him in the street, the supermarket, at the baseball game, rip his clothes off and make mad passionate love, to our newest Svengali of the strip clubs.ROFLMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's the dance off him that he and his crew won in their lace coveralls. Bitches just love winners. <3
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^No "Bitches Be Bitches" LOLOLOLOL
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    You guys can believe What you want lol
    And papi culo, you sound like a bitter old fart who's best days Are behind him. It's my time now old man, Just accept it...
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    If there's one thing that this page has opened my eyes to. It's that there's jealously among customers. I never saw it because I wasn't focused on it but it makes alot of sense now...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    O yes we are all jealous of another wanna be Cassonova!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah! You all need to stop hating on kills game!

I think he's the one in the lavender. I could tell that guy has swagger. *swoon*
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Killaudio, I find your attitude to be way off base. If you don't like the girls who dance in strip clubs, then just stay out of strip clubs and stay away from the women.

You will find all types, but they are still just ordinary girls. Some have drug and alcohol problems. More, have just gotten accustomed to giving guys what they want. Nothing wrong with that. Many are going to school, trying to build second careers.

But if you don't like them, don't respect them, then best you just stay away from them.

SJG
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Who said anything about not liking them? Lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "And papi culo, you sound like a bitter old fart who's best days Are behind him. It's my time now old man, Just accept it..."

Actually I'm the old fartown ( not bitter ) but my best days are aheadoing of me.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Kill - I think you're first mistake writting this post was calling the guys/and girls on this board "you fucks". if it was meant as a joke it was way to soon. With much of this board you have to pay your dues (write reviews, join in with relevant thoughts on discussions) before you start giving guys a hard time.

I for one don't care why or how you enjoy SC's. Everyone should find their own way. But I still don't know what it is you're looking for out of an SC other than you're not looking to date, you are looking for a connection.

I'm going to be honest, it's hard enough finding a connection with a woman in the real world let alone in the fantasy world of strip clubs.

Dancers do not come to the club looking for connections. They want to make you feel as though there is a connection. It's what good salespeople do. Find a way to relate so you will purchase what they are selling. Lap dances. And then have you come back for more.

If you want to see if you can make a connection in the club, go to the club with no money and see if there are any girls who will hang with you every time knowing she won't make any money off of you. If you find her, that's the one you made a connection with. Otherwise you don't know 100% because those girls are there to make money, decent or otherwise.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Rh48hr that's exactly what I said earlier in this thread. If you're not spending money, and they're still giving attention, investing time outside of the club there's a slight chance that they might be real...ive done this more times than you can imagine. It's not that hard. Whether you believe it or not...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    killaudio, the things you have said in your first post indicates that you do not like them.

SJG

Nature Boy, sheet music, first page
    http://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/pro…

Of the two uses of the word 'far', E -> Eb and D -> Db, most instrumentalists don't literally play that at all.

But this guy does on his piano, you can even watch his fingers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOQr534R…

Here Celine Dion, is she really singing both notes, and with fixed temper tuning?
    Piano tuning can be of many types, but it is never fixed temper tuning.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQyzit5…
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Wow entertaining thread!

But to the OPs point. I don't think its nothing wrong with meeting beautiful women and having a connection...He just wants to do that at the stripclub...instead of going to a bar or Starbucks or hell Walmart...

Im not hating Kill lol
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What are you doing with them outside the club?
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Rickberge THANK YOU lol
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @Kill - I don't think anyone has issue with you wanting to do what you want to do at a club. But there is a couple issues here:

1. How you came out guns blazing and talking down to everyone. Regardless of what you want to believe, you are on a forum with a lot of guys much more experienced than you when it comes to clubbing, and many more who are ay least damn good at getting what they want at a SC. If you want meaningful advice/conversation here more than simply ego-stroking and bragging, then that's most certainly not the way to start out.

2. What is having a "connection" mean to you, and what in fact are you doing with these girls. A connection seems hard to accomplish with out a conversation (which you said you don't care about), you don't pay for sex, you don't date them...so is your "connection" leading them on and having one night stands with girls who are supposedly decebt? I dunno, I may have missed this, but I don't recall this ever being answered.

3. Are you actually looking for advice or do you have any meaningful advice to share? This topic seems to have very little purpose unless it was intended as a humblebrag.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...and please post a strip club review for us with your valuable insight. Or maybe you cant since Founder doesnt have the clubs in Rivendell on TUSCL?!?!
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Rh48hr it really just depends on the girl...some girls like to go out to eat, some just want sex, but the most recent girl I've connected with shares my passion for music so we've getting together and working on a project together. She's amazing and literally one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Cool - so do you split the check when you go out? Cause it seems as though this is a fwb situation.

And since you have had sex with some of these girls, how do you know they haven't done similar things with other customers?

I'm not trying to hate, I'm trying to better understand how this goes for you. If you can find girls ITC who you find attractive, you don't pay for dances, who are willing to hang out OTC, pay their share of what you do together and still have sex with them free, I'll tip my cap to you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ fianlly! The truth is out.. He's in love w a stripper. Was that so hard? Just be real.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Rh48hr that's exactly what I'm saying. Sometimes They even pay for my food.lol sure I can find a girl outside of the club. But the ones I find in the club are better and it's easier to meet them.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Bj99 I would never deny it. I am in love with a stripper. But there is nothing decent about her. This girl is satan in the flesh. I knew what I was getting myself into with her. Its a long story though and im not gonna get into it. But luckily I found this new girl.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Hey Kill, kinda sounds like you're trying to date strippers whether you realize it or not: Dinners, hanging out, sometimes sex, working on "projects" together, et... That's cool. Just come out and tell us next time rather than beating around the bush.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, that's all stuff we can help you w. You need to repost an honest question and be open ab your situation.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Killaudio666 is a scrotum.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like to get girls extremely heated up, with front side and pussy massaging, and DFKing, and then let them be on top, so that my scrotum gets covered in pussy juices.

:)

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    #stillcreepyasfuck
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    #ishmael who obviously doesn't know how to engage with girls is the creepy one.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    There are dancers who are decent people. They tend not to last long. They're dancing for a goal, they have other career plans. They may leave money on the table, but a cute girl with charm can make decent money without sucking dick.

Worth pursuing? Probably not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion