tuscl

OT: Cognizant Dreams?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Ever have dreams where information is being communicated to you in the dream, and does it check out?

I think this happens all the time, though for me I probably have not noticed it. Though it is not communicated in the most straight forward and clear manner. It is more in the feelings evoked after I awaken and analyze it.

I posted some week or so ago about a moderate dream with my ex-wife. I log in and she had just sent me a moderate toned email.

But some of the most compelling have been when people died.

Dream about some container up on the shelf of my bedroom closet. What it was was not clear. But I knew it pertained to the father of a best friend. Father was dying of terminal cancer. And yes, the night of that real intense dream was the night he died.

Dream about a former neighbor. Retired carpenter, severe alcoholic, had seizures when he drank. Moved out. A few years latter I had a dream about him, when for some reason I was being tasked with writing his death certificate. Of course this makes no sense as I am not qualified to write any such thing. Because of the intensity of the dream and the associated feelings, and because I and everyone liked this former neighbor, I am sure that that was when he died. But this has never been verified.

Anyone else have dreams which seem to pass on real info?

I believe that most of my dreams do, but usually it does not pertain to the literal people and places of the dream, it can be discerned by examining the feelings evoked.

SJG

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7W…

28 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    STFU!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    "I've got my dreams, to remember!"

Allman Brothers
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Pull myself together, put on a new face, Climb down off the hilltop, baby, Get back in the race.

Greg Allman? Don't know who wrote the lyric but one of my favorite tunes from them.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    The mind is extremely powerful, and most of us only use a fraction of its true capability. Most people easily understand seeing the present and remembering the past, but they have difficulty grasping the notion of "seeing" or "feeling" what's going to happen in the future. Einstein proved that time is a figment of our imagination.

Beyond our brains constantly trying to project what's going to happen next when we're awake, I personally believe premonitions, selected dreams, sixth sense, gut instinct, or that little birdie whispering in one's ear, are natural phenomena that happen to all of us. These forms of "extra sensory perception" (ESP) and others are heightened in some people. You may just be one of them SJG.

As a kid my ESP was a bit unnerving. As an adult I've learned to embrace and trust it. A recent example -- 15 minutes before a minor fender bender occurred behind me on the road, I "heard" the accident occur in my head. Trusting my senses, I looked around and didn't see anything happening. Fifteen minutes later I heard the real collision of the minor rear-ending accident behind me and I wasn't surprised.

This ability goes beyond intuition or putting facts together to predict an outcome. Some use this ability more than others.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, I'm definitely INTJ. But I am learning to be more sensitive to my perceptions. Awesome post Hungry, thanks.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I dreamed that an old, unattractive Asian woman named Donna in a purple dress washed my car and then gave me a massage with a happy ending. That came true, just not for me.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Them dreams are only in your head.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I dream of Jeannie...
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I have had a number of experiences where people who were close to me died. Two of them, my Mom and Dad were clearly dying, but the when of their passing became clear to me well before it happened. Two others, both grandparents, were not in bad health, but in both of these cases I was blessed with an unignorable feeling that I needed to visit them within a very short time or it would be too late. In both cases, they died within a month of my visit.

My view is that all of these "visions" were from God, and I'm glad I didn't ignore any of them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @upright I used to dream of Jeannie but now I dream of Jacqueline Smith. And Cameron Diaz.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you might be or be becoming schizotypal, SJG.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG would you please have a dream to throw away your computer and never get on the internet again? Then act on said dream?

That would be an awesome dream for me
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    You mean like a dream where I was communicating with a super intelligent AI and when I woke up and went online I searched for terms the AI made me think about and found one result. A PDF file that was a government document that had blue letters not to be shared with any other department. I thought I read some information about secret equipment kept at various bases across the US. I don't remember anything other than that. It was years ago. I deleted everything after I noticed my computer was locked up and I had to do a hard reboot after seeing the file. I felt like I was being monitored after that. I probably still am years later. It wouldn't surprise me. A former CIA director posted on the same thread I posted to on a conspiracy web site. It was not in response to anything I posted but I realized anyone could be reading my posts. I usually don't even mention most of my dreams because others think you are weird, schizo, etc.

Except of course the good ones like a beer commercial with you being an astronaut that landed on a planet full of hot females with no guys. I had to teach them all about sex. I started with only bj's. That dream got messed up. I found out they had tv but no censors. I got away but if several spaceships appear, hopefully it will be full of hot horny females looking for me and governments won't try to shoot them all down. There can be too much of a good thing. Normal Earth girls might be pissed big time if millions of hot horny alien females came to stay.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @SJG ... You're a crazy person.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Barbara Eden, and the exotic Persian allure of her character. I believe that countless good American boys were spoiled by fantasies about her. I certainly was.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We used to also have a Persian rug store which had a belly dancing program early every Sunday morning. UHF TV. I always set my alarm clock.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Because of the above I am forever corrupted, never willing to accept white bread girls and the American Dream.

:)

SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I thought you were too busy with your political movement to post on tuscl much?

Seems like another tall tale being told. Like I got a cock bigger than Paul Bunyan's axe!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I thought your cock was bigger than his big blue I'd and he called it Babe!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd should have been OX
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG tall tales remind me of someone who's brain was replaced with a pile of shit!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I once dreamed a girl insisted on sucking part of me.
    It happened. I enjoyed it so I didn't complain or talk about it.
    I was thinking that's a sneaky way for a girl to get you to have sex with her.

I dreamed a dancer would approach me and ask me to have sex instead of getting a dance. It happened. However I didn't dream I would go all the way with her and didn't since I just met her.

I also remember a dancer who suddenly seemed possessed as soon as she got alone with me but that's a different story. That was the only time a dancer insisted on sucking or licking my balls, weird, very weird. The dancer never went anywhere near me ever again. She seemed puzzled by the whole experience after she snapped out of it. Makes me wonder if any other dancers I meet might be getting temporarily possessed but I don't realize it. I have ghost busters on right now. Lol.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "We used to also have a Persian rug store which had a belly dancing program early every Sunday morning. UHF TV. I always set my alarm clock."

Getting up early Sunday morning to watch a rug store belly dancer on tv is the epitome of a chump!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG is always dreaming of MAMPS, Bathhouses and Slim Mexican boys...it all makes sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not when you're Beavis and Butthead age, and that television program is the best you have available to you. Women were nice looking and good dancers.

Nice:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BPZcRO…

But true, I was permanently warped by this, and lots of other stuff, highly favoring voyeurism with women, and that being necessary before physical or emotional intimacy. And always remembering those hard Beavis and Butthead years.

SJG

math.com

https://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Babalon-B…
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Did u have a premonition that Greg Allman was going to die SJG?

He was the father of the Allman Brothers band and one of their greatest songs was "Dreams". Is this a coincidence? I think not. SJG has a gift! Very spooky shit...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion