tuscl

Breast augmentation

gawker
Older than dirt
For 6 of the 8 years I've been banging my ATF she's had fake boobs. I drove her to the surgery and was the last to suck on the originals and the first to manhandle the new. They're a good job, very slight scars on the underboob and feel natural. She lost a little sensation on her left unit but still gets aroused when properly stimulated.
Now, I've had a #2 through these years, who's another druggie, but she hasn't danced much for several years. She's 27 years old and has several OTC customers who keep her solvent. She's quite slim and with a push-up bra appears to have adequate tits, but lately she's lost weight and she's really showing it in her bustline.
She called me last night asking for my ATF's plastic surgeon cuz she wants a new set of tits. I know her mother recently got a big check as settlement for a bad car accident and it's perfectly consistent with the mother I know to blow $10,000 of it on her daughter's tits. Well the good doc who put my ATF under the knife is out of the tit business - too many malpractice suits & chin lifts and tummy tucks pay better.
I know another dancer who has perfect tits (add ons) and she paid over $10,000 7 years ago. She once let me use the flashlight on my phone to examine them and I could not find a scar.
Apparently there's a new & improved implant referred to as "gummy bears" which is supposed to be as close to original equipment as possible. Has anyone heard of Gummy Bears?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some of the augmented breasts I've sern lately are as close to the real thing as I've ever seen and one cannot feel an implant - it feels more like a filler and the breast looks naturally full in every direction (there are no sharp edges nor odd contours) and they feel firm but not hard - I still don't like them but impressed with how they look and feel - I imagine these that I describe are the new gummy-bear material - if I was a woman I would not get anything else if considering fake-tits.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Yeah, the gummy ones feel a lot better. They're still not the real thing, but they also don't sag like the real thing can. Sometimes the only way to tell they are augmented is how they move.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    As a strip club customer, I am "generally" not a fan of breast augmentation. If a dancer (I know) chooses to go there, the "gummy bear" version are tops on my end of the "enhancement"..
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Just scroll through to get the before and after

http://www.drteitelbaum.com/breast-cohes…

I will take the after in most cases. If I can touch them; they're real.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ wow most of those after photos almost look passable as natural.

I'll never forget coming back from Vegas one time this attractive girl and her ugly friend were sitting next to me, and they spent the entire time looking at photos like the ones above on her laptop as the attractive one was convinced she needed boobs after going to Vegas for the first time. It was a really awkward plane ride to endure.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If you look at pictures from the early days of boob jobs, they look cartoonishly bad, as if they're smuggling bowling balls.

I prefer natural tits, but enhancements aren't a deal breaker for me if it's good work. Personally, I support any advances in this area.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I posted a thread about gummy bears a year or two ago after I first experienced them on a stripper. The bottom line is that while I abhor fake tits, I have felt a few gummy bears that were very close to the look and feel of real tits. If you play for a while and are experienced, you will eventually suspect that they are fake. But gummy bear tits are vastly superior to the old kinds of bolt ons. If a woman must get fake breasts, it is definitely worth it to pay more for gummy bears.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'd be inclined not to get involved in a girl doing that, except maybe to discourage her.

Girls do it, all the time, but I think I'd rather stay out of it or just discourage it.

Just my feelings.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    JS69: My EF (ex-favorite) had the most natural fake tits I ever felt, and they really suited her. I imagine they were the gummy type.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ If you had known her before she got them, would you have wanted to be involved? Would you have discouraged her, complemented her tits as they were?

SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, you should have joined that convo. You might have gotten into the mile high club with threesome. Think about it, you definitely would have been the first kid on your block to do that!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I continued my research and found that "Gummy bear" implants got FDA approval in 2012 and are more expensive than the older models. One doctor wrote: "Shape: There does tend to be less change in the shape of the implants with positional changes. I see this as both good and bad. If you want more fullness in the upper part of the breast, this may be good — particularly when you’re standing up. But if you want your breast implant to act like the normal breast tissue, you don’t want excessive fullness in the upper part of the breast when you’re upright. Sientra also says highly cohesive gel implants have less folds, or scalloping. I don’t find this to be a problem with our current cohesive gel implants, whereas it can certainly be a problem with saline implants.

Softness & Incision: Everyone agrees that these implants are a little firmer. Also, they do require a slightly longer incision. This means that these implants will have to be placed through incisions on the bottom of the breasts.

So, for me the bottom line is that these implants give women another choice. However, I don’t think any of us can say that these are better or worse than our current implants, they just cost more."
    Sounds as if there'd be a larger incision (scar) and may not react like the real thing in all positions.
    When my ATF had hers done they initially were too high on her chest but after a couple of months settled down to a natural position
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've seen and felt a few "gummy bear" implants. They really are remarkably real-looking and -feeling. The giveaway is that they're *too* perfect. When a stripper asks me if she should get a boob job, I *always* advise her not to, saying that most guys prefer smaller natural breasts over larger fake ones. (I'm not even sure that's true. but it certainly is in my case!) But if she does get them done, she should choose the "gummy bear" kind.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Gummy implants are more firm than silicone gell. Silicone still feels the most real. The problem with early ones was the packaging around the gell, which is much better now. Silicone was very unpopular for awhile and it's those saline ones that are so awful. Also young girls are not allowed to get silicone. The new silicone implants are much less likely to rupture than the old one. I think it's under 2 percent or something now. The major benefit of the gummys is just that they cannot rupture. They also leave a bigger scar. An experienced board certified plastic surgeon can help a girl pick the best set of implants for her body. Dancers also should consider over the muscle, since upper body work can cause them to shift. The ones that never drop, are textured on the outside, like Velcro.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh sorry. I see someone already pointed out that the gummy ones are more firm. I did a lot of research bc I have fake ones. I went w silicone over the tissue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion