tuscl

"You're not a cop, are you?"

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Friday, May 12, 2017 9:58 AM
When I get this question, it's a very good sign that I am about to have a very good time. Anybody not have a good time after getting this question? (if not, I guess it means she didn't like your answer.)

29 comments

• RTP
    7 years ago
    I once had OTC with a dancer I met in a Richmond Club (I guess I was lucky GoVikings) in my hotel. She told me that it was her first day at this club, and she was just dancing to supplement her income. She gave me a BBBJ. I asked her what her day job was and she said "you will never believe this, but I am a cop". She showed me a shield which looked real. (She also told me that her parents own adult video stores in Western NY). I saw her one more time and then her number went dead and I never heard from her again. I really believe that she was a cop, but she gave a great BBBJ.
  • georgebailey
    7 years ago
    I don't look for extras but I used to get asked this a lot. I think you're on to something. Why else?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Been asked once that I remember and yeah, a good time followed.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I don't get haircuts often enough to look like a cop, so no one ever asks.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    About 10 years ago, I got that 3 times one afternoon. I found out later that the club had been busted a few days earlier. :)
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    For some reason, they seem to think undercover cops are not allowed to lie and say "no" to that question.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Usually the girls just help themselves and inspect the insides of my thighs, thinking I might have something hidden there.. "If you were to pull out a badge, you aren't a cop?" So then I'll ask her, "So where do you keep your badge hidden?" But in fact though, what I learned from AMPs is, not to make the girl do any soliciting or propositioning. I just move on the girl in a completely civilian way. So all she has to do is just let it happen and we'll have a real nice GFE session. Most of the time they make sure they get the money first. But at that point, I've already pushed it so far with her that she has to be considered innocent. When they don't ask for the money, they still get it at the end. SJG Occultism and Ayn Rand? [view link]
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^they could be asking just to gauge the reaction. I don't know where that myth started but I don't believe anyone is that stupid.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm a dancer. Some guys just seem like cops. I feel bad for them bc they get shitty dances lol. Kinda like driving a Dodge Charger. Do those ppl just like everyone driving slow in front of them?
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    ^^I used to respond with "Why? Do I look like a cop?" The answer was always yes, but I guess I put them at ease after that because I always ened up having a great time.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    ended up
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If a dancer is so stupid that she asks that question, I don't want her to blow me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Hard for an AMP girl to ask anything like that when I've smooth talked her and got her up against the wall and DFKing. SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I keep my hair cut short, so I've been asked that frequently. It's funny how people expect a cop to answer "yes" to that. Although I don't remember a particularly good time following.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Oh you are evil, Dr. Evil!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Street hookers have asked, "Can you prove that you are not a cop?" First time I did not understand this. She wanted me to show her my package. Amused by this I asked her if she could prove that she is not a cop. She flashed me her tits. I don't think that sort of stuff is legally significant. As I've said, in AMPs I just make it happen with the girl, totally civilian. No one is breaking any law that way, and it yields a phenomenal session. And in our underground Mexican bar circuit, same thing, just make it happen with the girl. SJG Tree of Life, big enough to read tarot cards on pathways. Interesting [view link]
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I once got a very lame dance from a very hot blond. One and done. Then an older dancer recognized me and I got a few high mileage dances. After that, blond returns and says she had thought I was a cop, but the second dancer vouched for me. So she asked if I wanted another dance. No way. What she should have done is give me one freebie to make up for the lame dance. Then I probably would have paid for more. But I never throw good money after bad.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Good observation, and yes I get it quite a bit...I do look like a cop. I usually work through it by proving I'm not with my activities.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm not a cop, but I'll let you touch my nightstick I'm not a cop, but donuts are not the only thing I'll be dunkin' I'm not a cop, but I'll give you a chance to collect my DNA And the #1 response to "are you a cop?" No, I'm a veterinarian, which you're going to need after I beat up that pussy
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    lol I used to get asked that a lot, now that I'm older (still under 40) I get asked that less. I will throw a curve ball in there, usually the girls that said that would give extras but be a little restrictive, have "rules" etc etc. Seems the "troopers" would just dive right into the action no questions asked!
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    I usually touch the coochie when they say that.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I found out one time a long time ago, dancers thought I was undercover vice, It was worse one night when one dancer thought something bad about me and I had come to collect on a debt she owed me. I had forgotten about it but she didn't even want to appear on stage as if she was afraid to even let me see her. I was wondering if she thought I was with the mafia. She seemed really scared when I finally saw her. I don't usually like it when people are scared to approach me.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Surprisingly I have only been asked this once, a long time ago. I don't recall if the dances were good or bad, so that must mean that they were average. I'm sure plenty of dancers think it, but few are brave enough to actually ask me.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    In my limited experience only had that asked once. Turned out to be a good time and a few repeats. We're still in touch, but it's been a while since our last OTC. What throws me off is that they'll ask. Just seems counterintuitive.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    I once had a very lame dance from a girl at Gold Cup in Houston. Afterwards, she apologized and said she was on probation. I asked why, and she said she had given a cop a blow job. When finished the guy thanked her, complemented her on the quality of the job and told her she was under arrest. He didn't pay her either!
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I get asked that all the time. My usual response is to grab their tits. Then I run back to my car, turn off the fake blue lights and get the hell out of there.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    I was asked if I was a cop one time. I had already gotten a few lap dances from a dancer (lots of two way contact). She asked if I wanted to titty fuck her and cum all over her tits in the VIP room, of course I did. So we go back there and she starts making preps (takes out a few wet wipes and some lotion) and tells me what the fee will be. I agree to the fee and then she said @youre not a cop are you?" Seems to me it would have been a little late cause she had already propositioned me.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I was asked this only once, about three years ago at a club with an extras-friendly day shift. She had done a bunch of lappers for me and asked me afterward if I would like to go VIP next time and whether I was a cop. I remember saying something like "I'm not a fucking cop. What kind of fun can we have in VIP?" and she answered "Anything but sex". When I asked for clarification, she said "You can't put your penis in me!" Thank you, Bill Clinton, for defining sex down in such a way that BJs, DATY, and their combination are not considered sex in VIP rooms across the land! Sure enough, on my next visit we headed straight for the VIP room and it was on: DFK followed by a wonderful BBBJCIM. This continued for a few more club visits until she quit stripping. Sadly her life has not remained cop-free. She told me her real name and I never completely got over her, so I did some online research on her recently and found *four* arrests just in 2016 for possession of heroin or syringes.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Sure BP girl...before i destroyed the cervix
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion