tuscl

Buying food from a strip club?

gunrack
Massachusetts
Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:54 AM
Do any of you guys buy food from a SC while there? Unless I'm absolutely starving or pinch for time I don't see myself buying lunch/dinner from a club. Maybe it's just me but I would feel weird eating in front of dancers. I would feel self-conscious.

46 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yeah, it's just you :) I don't feel weird at all eating in front of dancers -- at many clubs that I frequent, they certainly don't feel weird eating in front of me! The real point is that buying food for myself *and* a dancer for a total of $20 or less buys me a lot of time with her and a very intimate experience. For example, at my favorite day shift (Club Rio in Indy), I often spend the entire afternoon and spring for the $5 lunch special, which can range from hot wings to Philly cheese steak to a steak dinner with fries and salad, for me and a favorite. One time my then-favorite and I ate lunch together, brushed our teeth (!), and adjourned to the VIP room for a particularly hot time together. I don't understand guys who are willing to spend dozens or hundreds of dollars on lap dances or VIPs but won't spend $10 or $20 on drinks or food for the dancers. Eating and drinking with strippers is one of the great bargains in the strip club world. As a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to spending next Tuesday afternoon at Club Rio with a wing man, getting lappers, eating a $5 lunch with a favorite, and taking one lucky, lucky girl to the VIP room :) Can I get an Amen from Subraman, the king of hanging out with dancers on slow day shifts?
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    It depends on the individual club. Some places have pretty good food. If it is some dirty dive, I would be hesitant. If it is a very clean place that has a full-time kitchen staff, I would probably order something rather than leave the club to get fast food. A good indication of whether a place has good food is to see whether a decent number of other patrons are ordering food. Busy restaurants tend to have better food than empty restaurants. You also know that the food is going to be fresher somewhere where a lot of meals are being served versus somewhere that only sells a few meals every now and again. You don't want to be eating food that has been sitting in a freezer for nine months. After drinking a lot of alcohol/beer, patrons tend to get hungry, so it is a good business decision to offer food. It will keep guys in the club spending money rather than forcing them to leave to get food. They are not guaranteed to return once they leave the club.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I may visit 20-30 different SCs during the course of a year, but only 6-8 of them deserve multiple visits. Of these 6-8 clubs, the only ones I ever order food in are Brad's Brass Flamingo and Club Rio in Indy, both of which have decent, reasonably-priced lunches, and Elliott's in Peoria, where I sometimes order something Lebanese for me and a chicken sandwich for my favorite from the Lebanese-American cafe next door. I find that strippers are surprisingly grateful for a $5-10 lunch.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Eating and drinking with strippers is one of the great bargains in the strip club world." Usually. I have never bought food for a stripper but have bought drinks(so long as they aren't outrageously priced) and they are a good value for the time you get with said stripper, even if watered down. That said, not all pl's are into bs'ing or "shooting the shit" with strippers and for them there's no reason to buy a stripper a drink, unless they don't want her to leave.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    As for buying food at a strip club, it's usually average(fast food quality). So I agree with op but for a different reason. Eating in front of strippers wouldn't make me feel self conscious. Who cares?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It really depends on the club. Tootsies isn't bad, Cheetah WPB has a pretty good free lunch which is actually a served lunch, I avoid the buffets because I don't care for shared dishes it makes me worry about other folks hygiene. Like I said it depends on the club I don't mind dancers watching me eat though.
  • standupguy81
    7 years ago
    I usually share a plate of wings with a dancer. No shame in my game. That's a tip in my book.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Preach brutha Deuce! I'll repeat my usual refrain: Buying dinner for the stripper is the best deal in the strip club. Usually. Obviously, there are exceptions that prove the rule. Clubs was crazy expensive food. Clubs with disgusting food. But overall, for the cost of a $12 chicken club, the stripper will be with me the 10 minutes while we wait for the waitress, the 20+ minutes until the food comes out, the 20-30 minutes it takes for us to eat, at least another 20 to digest. Along with that, we're talking, flirting, groping. For $15 with tip... plus the cost of the shots we'll be doing, too :) Not buying dinner for a stripper you like and want to spend time with, in a club with reasonable food & prices: penny-wise, pound retarded. Work the system, man!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't eat at any of the clubs anymore. I'll eat a couple hours before I go or after I leave. I don't care how good the food is, better food is available OTC. Secondly I want my breath to stay fresh and clean and I am not going to bring a tooth brush with me. Lastly a full belly wants a nap rather than a fuck. Old age?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Hey Papi - One of your favorite clubs. [view link]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I don't eat at any of the clubs anymore. I'll eat a couple hours before I go or after I leave. I don't care how good the food is, better food is available OTC. Secondly I want my breath to stay fresh and clean and I am not going to bring a tooth brush with me. Lastly a full belly wants a nap rather than a fuck. Old age?" Plus, you always have to send back the soup
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Yes I do! And I fuck strippers without a condom ITC.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    One of the clubs I attend has a private, members only area and the quality of the food is comparable to a slightly less than average Morton's.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ski: can you take a stripper back there also? One of the clubs here has high end food, but it's priced to match. THAT is one of my exception cases. I want to buy the stripper a $12 chicken club and sit on the floor with her flirting and groping, not a $50 steak (plus whatever else she orders) in a separate room sitting across the table from each other. I do not order food at that strip club.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you get high in the club, you are going to eat in the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't normally make a practice of eating food in strip clubs, too expensive. But at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, I'll go for their lunch counter, a bowl of chili and my soft drink at the lunch counter price instead of the bar price. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For one: I'm not good at multi-tasking. Early on in my PL-career in the early-2000s I recall going to a SC on a Fr eve and then getting hungry soon after I arrived (my M.O. was usually to get something to eat on the way home after the club) - this particular visit was to a pretty-upscale club thus I ordered food - it was ok but being the horny PL that I am I could not take my eyes off of all the half-naked women walking around (I was eating at a table in the middle of the main-room) - I basically swallowed the food b/c I wanted to get to the dancers and ended up getting bad-indigestion - so that is one reason I don't like eating at SCs; in my PL-case I have to make a conscious effort to not look at the dancers while I'm eating b/c I can't concentrate on eating/chewing properly - I'm just not good at multitasking no-matter what it is. These days I often will try to get a bite b/f I go to the SC - SCs with good food are the exception IMO/IME - and as everything else in a SC I feel I am overpaying for the quality of food I'm getting (I feel I get better food for the same price or less OTC) - and I also prefer not to SC right after eating or on a full stomach. Thus I avoid eating at a SC - only time I'll eat is if I stay there longer than I intend and don't wanna leave the club and come back; and on a rare occasion I may not want to make a detour to grab a bite and wanna get to the club sooner than later - at Follies for example; I usually stay there 4-hours+ from mid-afternoon thru early-eve and will thus partake in its free-buffet so I have enough fuel for the visit and the barrage of high-mileage dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As I have posted b/f I'm into variety when it comes to dancers and prefer not hanging w/ them ITC outside of getting dances - I prefer to be scoping out the scene or be free to be approached by another dancer(s) rather than having convo which I rarely find interesting. The only time I recall buying a dancer something to eat was at a mixed-dive in SoFlo (Pompano) that is about 50% ebony-dancers - I"d known this ebony-dancer for about 2-years and she always gave me top-notch treatment during the dances and outside the dances and thus I enjoyed her company outside of getting-dances - she was in her 30s but looked great (5'0" with natural supa-firm D-cups on a small-frame) - she was Haitian and in her 30s and had a regular job and just danced on the side; she carried herself more like a regular-woman than a stripper and thus I enjoyed her company and convo (felt more like spending time w/ a regular woman vs a stripper talking SS or nonsensical gibberish). Anyway, this mixed-dive had a food-truck outside where they sold fast-food type stuff (burgers, hotdogs, chicken sandwiches, cheesesteaks, etc) - me and the ebony had had a set of intense LDs (which were always the case w/ her including kissing) thus after our intense LDs we were both pretty worn out and we just hung out on the main-floor talking a bit - she asked me if I could get her something to eat and I said yes mainly in appreciation for the work she had put in during the UHM dances - she ordered a burger and fries and asked for it to be cut in half - when the food came she offered me half the burger and half the fries since she was not a big eater (at 5'0" she needed to watch her weight) - at first I said no at her food-offering but the more I looked at the food and being pretty-tired from our UHM LDs I went ahead and ate the half she was not gonna eat (it was a big fat burger) - I did enjoy sharing the food w/ her and conversing w/ her but mainly b/c it was her specifically, and I had already gotten my fill of dances and was not hard-up for more dances thus was ok w/ just sitting back and chilling for a while. So for me with the right-dancer it can be a nice experience to share a meal but for me I'm rarely ever looking to spend too-much time w/ any one dancer.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Most strip club visits I don't buy food but sometimes I'll do it. I particularly like to scope the dancers after ordering the food, waiting for it to be prepared, and while I'm eating. I rarely buy dancers food inside the club. Just not my thing.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Throwing this out there, but I'm admittedly odd; the thought of eating food at a strip club nauseates me. I'm fine with DATY with a stripper ITC, but the heck if I want to eat the food. That sounds ridiculous, but I just can't get over the mental hump. The only time I ate anything at a club is when my ATF kept going on and on about the nachos her club had that day. She bought some for us even I said I didn't want any and made me eat some. They were nachos, they were edible, and I survived...but I still couldn't get past the mental block.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    With all due respect, a+digits, that's decidedly odd. Some of you finicky fuckers act as if homeless hepatitic hobos are jizzing on the food as it's being prepared in the kitchen. There's no reason to think that the food in a strip club is any less hygienic than food in a restaurant. In fact, I'll bet the food in a strip club is a lot safer than at almost any fast food joint! And seriously: You'll dine at a stripper's Y but not partake of the club's bounty? Weird.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As I plan to be on the road at some point not too far off, I'll eat at a strip club first off, just to get the feel of the club, and cause I have to eat somewhere. Find other places to eat in a new muni, later on. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like Chinese takeout.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like Asian DATY. SJG
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce - at least I can acknowledge its a weird quirk given my other occasional strip club dining habits...and awareness is the first step. I'd still question the kitchen's sanitary conditions, STD riddled, vagrant cumming line cooks or not. Strip clubs in Detroit somehow avoid the vice squad caring to do their due dilligence there, I don't think it's horribly unreasonable to believe they may not be living up to the food inspector's standards either.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @a+digits, I'm just yanking your chain,man. I'm the last person that should be making fun of someone else's weird quirks. Good point about food inspections at strip clubs not always being up to snuff. Shalom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I'm one of those that assumes SC kitchens are not up to snuff as most restaurants - I do recall getting very sick once in the early-2000s at a club in Arlington, TX - this club, at least on Fr/Sat eves; would have a free breakfast buffet one-hour b/f the club closed at 2:00 a.m. - I partook on one visit (eggs, bacon, sausages) and felt like shit most of the day the next day till I took a few dumps and forced myself to throw-up by sticking my finger down my throat and finally felt better after cleaning out my stomach - after that incident it was years (10+) b/f I ever tried SC food again.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    I have watched too much Bar Rescue to eat in a bar, much less a strip club, many of which are often in unincorporated (unregulated??) areas. Sorry, can't do it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Throwing this out there, but I'm admittedly odd; the thought of eating food at a strip club nauseates me. I'm fine with DATY with a stripper ITC, but the heck if I want to eat the food. That sounds ridiculous, but I just can't get over the mental hump." A2, for a decade or two, my refrain was "no fucking way am I eating at the strip club. Ewwwwwwwwwww!". And I still don't eat at any ol' strip club. What got me comfortable was that I watched the girls, managers, staff, and even the cooks themselves, come out and help themselves to the buffet. Given that there's cameras everywhere, I decided this indicated that no one believed the cooks were relieving themselves in the food. Then I tried it, and ... I survived! And it was better than my admittedly-low expectations. But I don't think you're weird; if anything, it's totally natural to have a mental block against eating at a place that your subconscious considers "dirty"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The girls don't prepare the food. Chill out. SJG
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    Most of the clubs that I go to don't serve food, but not being much of a germophobe, I have partaken. Most of the time it has been low-risk foods like fries that come out at 180F or stuff like microwaved frozen pretzels. The dodgier stuff has been the buffets like at Follies where apparently some dude brings it in from off-site and is like: hey, you'll take care of me right? I have had the buffet at another club where random staff members made the food. I had it once when the bartender had made a particular dish that sounded good and had no ill effects, but a dancer told me that she was sick for a couple days after having eaten it on a different day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ shadow Blaze is a dive; so not surprised they cut-corners w/ the food-preparation since dives seem to cut corners on many things. AFAIK Blaze does not have a kitchen - the report mentions the handling of lemons and fruits which are probably used for the drinks. At Blaze at night there is usually a guy outside w/ a grill selling burgers and sausage-sandwiches. I think it was either Deja Vu 2 or Rocafella's that also got cited about a year ago and in that case I think even forced to shut down till they got things in order so it must have been pretty-bad in that case. I get the feeling most SCs would have violations w.r.t. food-handling if they all got checked often enough - handling lemons/limes w/ bare-hands seems to be a common occurrence but it's a violation.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subra I'm ok with plated food but I never eat at a buffet, hell I won't even eat at the Golden Corrall or any of those Asian buffets piping up all over either.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Not quite in the club but Tootsies actually has a take out order booth OUTSIDE of the club. People do order food from Tootsies, and never step foot in the club.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Tootsies has decent food. It's not great, but it'll do in a pinch. I don't have an issue eating there - probably will Saturday. One place that has surprisingly good food is Follies. First time I tried it, I was in a "may as well" kind of mood. I've had it pretty much every time since then. It helps break up my visits between early afternoon and late afternoon. Also gives me another reason to not fight Atlanta traffic.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    There's some clubs I'll eat at, but its a short list. I used to be staunchly against it, but after doing it a few times I stopped caring. I've eaten at Rachels & Monroes in WPB, Tootsies, Scarlett's and Diamond Dolls in the MIA/FLL area. I have no issue eating in front of strippers, but a lot of clubs are fucking nasty. Some places I go I wont even buy a drink that doesn't come in a bottle. I'll buy a stripper food at a club in any club though, that's value that can't be beat. In the clubs I do eat in, I'm happy to share w/ a stripper too.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    A handful of times I've been really hungry or felt I really needed something to soak up the alcohol and I ordered food from the kitchen. It was generally comparable to what you get from a bar kitchen. I've also grabbed food a couple of times when they ordered out from somewhere for the "free buffet", generally pizza or the like. So I'll do it in a pinch but it's not my preference.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    I buy food at Fantasies on Tuesday, they have a mexican deal going on. Taco platter for like $6, Coronas for $3. Don equies is on sale too but I never get it. I dont like that the girls walk around on the table where you eat for the dollar troll, one girl proceeded to squat over my food. I was like WTFB... I usually ask the dancers is the place clean, at one of the places I was going to get food she told me not to because the food is on sale but they're too cheap to buy soap. So they just use scalding hot water to clean utinsals and cups.
  • imjustabil
    7 years ago
    In Detroit we actually go to the SC for the food (and the show). Quality is pretty darn good and prices are great. Penthouse / Coliseum / Players the food hasn't disappointed.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"@Subra I'm ok with plated food but I never eat at a buffet, hell I won't even eat at the Golden Corrall or any of those Asian buffets piping up all over either. " twentyfive, eating at the buffet is a level of strip club machismo to which not everyone should aspire :) :) I really can't believe I eat it myself, but it's downright decent!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My favorite Detroit clubs--Penthouse and Flight Club--serve good food. Their kitchens are as clean as most restaurants and certainly better McDonald. The strippers are not cooking or serving the food, and if you're willing to suck stripper nipples or eat stripper pussy, why are you so reluctant to dine near them.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Sometimes I eat pussy in the club, does that count?
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    Well we know Shailynn has aids.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    A lot of the higher end 8 mile clubs (as well as Flight Club, Landing Strip, etc) have very good food menus. Probably the only thing I miss about working there. I loved when my regs would come in, we'd have dinner and drinks and dances and having dinner with them was relaxing and almost date-like, so win/win.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    They serve food in strip clubs?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Subra I really am not concerned with the food handlers well maybe a little, my real concern is the hygiene of the people grabbing the food at the buffet and the tendency I might have to overeat. It's okay to not finish all of the food on your plate unless you put it there yourself than it feels like wasteful overloading and as hard as I've struggled with weight control over the years I don't want to go back to being that fat slob again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion