tuscl

Which is cheaper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SPRINGFIELD - After allegedly refusing to pay for four lap dances at a Springfield strip club, Joshua Morales didn't get a fifth.

"I'm not paying for s---," Morales, 25, of Springfield, announced when police arrived at the Fifth Alarm Lounge on April 24, according to the arrest report.

Around 9 p.m., the bar's manager called 911 to report that Morales had just received $100 worth of lap dances, at $25 each, and was refusing to pay, the report said.

When police told him to pay up, Morales replied, "You can't make me pay." When police insisted, Morales began yelling and spouting obscenities -- all of which disrupted the mood in the lap dance room, the report said.

His behavior "caused five to eight patrons to stop what they were doing and business could not be conducted due to the loud commotion that Mr. Morales (was) causing," the report said.

Growing more agitated, Morales tried to push his way past the officers and out of the room, the report said. "I don't have to talk to you anymore. I'm out," he said.

A few minutes later, he was in a cruiser, being transported to police headquarters. There, he was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

'That's why cops get shot,' strip club patron tells police
The tirade continued for several minutes before a second officer told Matos to leave. When he refused, he was arrested and charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct.

The next morning, he pleaded not guilty to both charges in Springfield District Court. Under a plea agreement approved by Judge Michele Ouimet-Rooke, the charges were reduced to civil infractions and Morales agreed to pay fines to settle each one.

The total amount was $150, or six lap dances worth.

14 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Not a brilliant strategy. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I wonder why they didn't charge him with theft of services.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I also was thinking theft of services, but since a BJ would be illegal, maybe they left that part out. You can't have theft of services for an illegal act.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I was thinking about theft of services as well, since all parties agreed that he was refusing to pay for lap dances. Maybe the same ADA that let him plea down after threatening cops was also too stupid to know what to charge him with.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Liberal Massachusetts at work.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Always pay for everything up front. And buying dances is a chump's game. Front room civilian makeout session. Then when it is time for you pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    SJG....it's not that what you're saying is impossible

It's just highly unlikely. Strippers are there to make money....not go home with customers

You always make it sound like it's easy as shit lol
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    No disrespect skibum609, but I don't really see how this is liberal or conservative.

It seems more like a guy acts like a d-bag, cops are called to deal with the d-bag, d-bag continues acting up, gets hauled off to jail. However, the d-bag actually doesn't get that bad of a penalty. So he's a d-bag with brilliant luck! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings said: "You always m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ sound like i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶ shit lol"

There. I fixed it for you.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strippers do make out with customers, and they do go home with them. Usually not for free, but sometimes. In any event the money can be just a show of care and respect, not really a fee.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Everything SJG says has no basis in reality
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess the guy was POed w/ the air-dances he got
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    SJG is delusional lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    All you have to do is treat them like ordinary girls, and then all sorts of possibilities open up, right then and there.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion